“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SMS Project "Blizzard"

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
I have some times on my hands, so I decided to being creating a journal on a girl, I have been working almost exclusively using SMS. I have several posts on this posts on this board and through helpful tips from other DJ's, I have gained some ideas which I will be implementing in this project of mine.

December 21, 2003

- She asked for a Christmas List from me, using a SMS message last night. Never replyed.

- I responded with one of Pappy's TXT messages at 2:46 pm today. The one about being randy and using your mouth. I pretended as though I never got her message.

- She asked what I was doing later in the night and I responded by telling her that maybe I would enlighten her when I called her later on in the night.

Phone CONVO - 9:43 pm - (4:11 min)

Checked if our date was still on for tommorow night. She responded by telling me that she was unsure. I countered by playing it off as no big deal. I told her I needed her to let me know before 12 tomorrow. She decided to ask why she could not just tell me around 1:22, I told her that I was a busy guy and it would be a courtesy thing. She also did enquire about the christmas list and told me to send it to her. I said maybe tommorow.

Prediction

- She will flake on me for our date.

- No Call

Future Move

- IF she does call, friend will answer the phone and call her using the wrong name such as ... Jen. I will answer the phone all excited thinking its Jen, she will then set me straight. I will apologize.

- IF she does not call, I will send a SMS to her which hopefully will go something like this "Jen had a great time last night, I just free'd up, want to come over again tonight?"
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

kyokon

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
74
Reaction score
1
Location
Tokyo
- IF she does call, friend will answer the phone and call her using the wrong name such as ... Jen. I will answer the phone all excited thinking its Jen, she will then set me straight. I will apologize.

- IF she does not call, I will send a SMS to her which hopefully will go something like this "Jen had a great time last night, I just free'd up, want to come over again tonight?"
thaT'S dumb. dont do that. a man wouldnt.
next time she says shes 'unsure' less than 24 hours before the planned date time tell her 'unsure' is not gonna work because you got other stuff to do if she's not gonna be with you then. at any rate 'unsure' doesn't exactly sound like she is raring to get at ya...
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
"thaT'S dumb. dont do that. a man wouldnt."

Agreed. Paid, I'm going to keep breaking your balls because you're still not getting it. You still have a lot of spite towards women in general and it's showing through in your actions. Sometimes by acting like you don't care, you come across as even MORE desperate. This "Jen" thing is VERY transparent and unnecessary. Same with the "maybe I'll call you later and enlighten you." You don't sound like a jerk, or a bad-boy, you sound like an insecure guy trying to protect his ego. If you TRUELY "didn't care" then why do you feel like you need to bring this Jen trick into the picture? You're operating from an angry, hurt place and it's showing in your actions. This girl probably hears what you say about the Christmas list thing and thinks "WTF is this guy's problem?" but she's letting it slide for now because she LIKES you. But a couple more of these "WTF?"s and you're going to get tossed in the "Strange" catagory; and that's if she doesn't see through you and figure out what's REALLY going on.

Paid, if you really want to do an experiment, do this one for me: Start dating a girl and fvck all of this rule bullshyt. You can bust on her, and be funny, and tease her if you want but don't do it anymore than you'd bust on a good friend. Don't force it. Get to know her sincerely, try to establish a connection with her. And the best part about this is, you can do WHAT you want, WHEN you want. Have fun with her, but remember to not depend on anybody. Enjoy the connection you have with her, understand her, and if you can.....TRUST her. Make moves sexually if you want and if she stops you, listen to what she says and figure out WHY she's saying them. Work with that.

Start a new thread on this. Post a lot of details so we know what's going on.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Okay, I really like your input people. I probably still do have some anger towards women and do not have a lot of faith nor trust in them. The reason I called to check on the date was due to me not having talked with her since Wednesday, finals and such made it hard for us to connect.

- On the Jen thing, yes, it might seem transparent and I have been questioning if I should go ahead with using it. I started to lean towards NO.

- The Christmas List. I need to stop being a prick, I realise it ... So could you guys help me come up with a funny SMS, which I can sent to her. Then later on today, I will send her the real thing.

- The non caring stuff, is weak. She can tell I must have cared ... well because I called 5 days after setting up a date to check. I probably seemed uber mean to her and she could not have liked that. I ADMIT, that I do not like girls blowing me off and this has been the 2nd time with her. But her family situation is unique and she works like 45 hours a week, while attending HS (Full 6 hour schedule). So if she does call, how can I not sound like a jerk, but still be firm and maybe even get her to give me something like a different day / time?

Thanks for the help.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
I don't think there's anything wrong with checking to see if the date is still on. I would have done the same thing. In fact I would have probably been talking with her the entire time in between. Nothing wrong with confirming the date. She didn't flake BECAUSE you confirmed. She may have flaked when you gave her the chance to though. And if that's the case I'd rather it be on the phone the night before, rather than the night OF the date, or even worse...her going when she really didn't want to just because she felt obligated. True confidence is knowing that the girl will do what she wants to do. If she's going to flake, I give her every chance to do it before the date.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Also, try to relax with the "I CAN'T LET HER KNOW I'M INTERESTED!" For some reason this board see's this as a MAJOR issue and a lot of guys feel vulnerable when they let a girl know he likes them. I say fvck it. Let her know if you want. You don't have to do it in a pansy ass manner but as a "matter-of-fact" sorta way. Ironically, we preach "You are a MAN, don't be afraid of your desires!" when speaking of sex, but as soon as admitting to a girl that you like her comes along it's "Ugh, shyt...now what am I going to do, she knows my desires."
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Exactly. That's what I was thinking.

- Here is my christmas list for her using SMS: "5BJ's,4HJ's,3FXXK's,2TIT-JOBS,1Makeout. 1 PAIR of PANTIES = PRICELESS. Surprise me :)"

You can be sexual towards her and she likes it so this will hopefully boost me up on the ladder again.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
December 22, 2003

- No Call, although we did SMS back and forth about stupid little things.

- Asked if we are doing anything today, she responded by saying "I feel lazy today. So no I am just going to chill tonight."

- I decided to use a fake SMS (Jen) against her. She came back luckily saying she was bored and I answered that swiflty with "Your bored, yet like want to hang around the house instead of going out? Now I know your flaky." ... She quickly replied saying "Yeah and ur an A$$". I asked if that was due to me calling her flaky. She changed the subject.

Now, I am faced with a few options. Should I call her tonight or let her call me or should I lay off for a little while (few days) ... decisions.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Iqqi,

Enlighten me, what do you consider recovery mode? Details would be appreciated.

Thanks.
 

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
When she replied to the fake Jen SMS you should have ignored it for the night. and waited for her to call or sms u the next day.
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
- Asked if we are doing anything today, she responded by saying "I feel lazy today. So no I am just going to chill tonight."
hate admitting this, but remember how i said i wasn't even gonna answer when playarappaboy called back? and yet i not only answered the phone, but went over to his house as well?

that is because if a girl's IL is high, she can't help but go out with you. (unless she does what i sometimes do, and lie and say i'm busy when i am really just at work).


Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
- I decided to use a fake SMS (Jen) against her. She came back luckily saying she was bored and I answered that swiflty with "Your bored, yet like want to hang around the house instead of going out? Now I know your flaky." ... She quickly replied saying "Yeah and ur an A$$". I asked if that was due to me calling her flaky. She changed the subject.
she is getting annoyed with you, starting to think that you are average, frustrated, and a chump. AFC! :eek:

so now you KNOW what you must do. if not, go read some bible articles on killing desperation, and creating value. i'll see if i can look some up.

here ya go (homework):

kill that desperation

the secret...

the power of detachment
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Well the story takes another turn. She wrote back asking what I was doing. I was being foolish and wrote back that I was leaving work and she should call me at like 10. She did reply 1 1/2 hours later and said "okay". My ******** is rusty, but I am guessing that is HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO. She will eventually call me again though. Today was just one of my not so good DJ'ing days. Poor decisions making through and through.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
I realise now, that I should have left it along and just said. "okay, fine wit me" or just ignored her SMS and left it be. I acted childish and messed things up probably a bit more. I need to back off now.

I don't know why, but when I get shot down a feeling of anger and revenge sweeps my body and that's why I used the Jen thing. ARRRRGGGGGG. I am working on it.

I put the cell in a lock box and shut it. I am not going to mess with it. But if she does call back how am I suppose to act. I dont want to go AFC biatch on her and moan and groan about today and I will if she pushes me.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
WOW IQQI,

Good HW. Read it. IT is pure gold, now its just a question on following it.
 
Top