Smooth as Anything
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2002
- Messages
- 1,230
- Reaction score
- 0
SoSuave taught, with the use of verbal trickery – that we must give an illusion of ‘having a life’. Obviously as I have suggested before, illusions and artificial capes are of no use in the teaching method I use. All of my posts and ideas come together to help you form a mindset….
With Instant Messaging, you can “put up an away message” to make a girl think you’re living a life when you’re not. You can force-feed her information, brainwash her.
With the telephone, this was never an issue. The only way a person could see if you were at home wasting your life away, was by calling – a method which was easily detected and recorded into the memory of the partner in question.
Any person with your screen-name can become big-brother to your activities. There are a number of methods which you can derail their overseeing abilities…
Blocking – Blocking, ignoring, whatever. It gives the other person the illusion that you are not signed on to the messenger service…. Making her believe you are actually living a life.
I’d suggest you do what I have done as well. I no longer allow people to see how long I’ve been idle… I do not put up away messages. I’m always signed on and always appear ‘alive’. Unfortunately, for the amazingly ignorant… It appears that you’re always online and active. However anyone with half a brain will realize you simply do not inform when you are not present.
I picked that up from the man who owns www.badassbuddy.com . I happen to know him, and he likes to keep his privacy.
Another matter of judgment is ‘how long you’ve been online’. A woman can look and see that you’ve been online for “2 days 20 hours 5 minutes”.
An intelligent girl will think “He puts an away message up when he sleeps”. A ditzy, typically popular girl will figure “he has no life”. I did some polling and some logical thinking here; you can always expect my information to be valid and tested.
The question comes down to, what does a woman see from the information openly available to her regarding your online communicative activities, and how can she judge you by it?
A scared lonely AFC will get the screen-name of a girl he desires and monitor what she does. He is too scared to IM her, for he has no legitimate excuse as to why he got her screen-name. An excuse an AFC must fall back on.
Women tend to be online for a limited amount of time. Most likely due to their computer illiteracy, lack of private computer ownership or they fear the critical feelings of their peers.
As men, we cannot merely “not have a screen-name”. That makes us unusual and generally alienated from the most common and basic use of communication these days.
We need to have one, and we need to be online a DECENT amount of time. For a chick to think a specific thing about you merely from the amount of time your online, your profile and all those other prefaces to communication – you must indoctrinate them to a given normality.
Sort of like dressing preppy to attract preppy girls, you must follow the suit of the ‘preppy guys’ online, to project a ‘preppy guy’ with that basic information.
Getting into writing this (now seemingly long project) I did not expect all the minor details that are significant. I intend to go through all of them though….
With Instant Messaging, you can “put up an away message” to make a girl think you’re living a life when you’re not. You can force-feed her information, brainwash her.
With the telephone, this was never an issue. The only way a person could see if you were at home wasting your life away, was by calling – a method which was easily detected and recorded into the memory of the partner in question.
Any person with your screen-name can become big-brother to your activities. There are a number of methods which you can derail their overseeing abilities…
Blocking – Blocking, ignoring, whatever. It gives the other person the illusion that you are not signed on to the messenger service…. Making her believe you are actually living a life.
I’d suggest you do what I have done as well. I no longer allow people to see how long I’ve been idle… I do not put up away messages. I’m always signed on and always appear ‘alive’. Unfortunately, for the amazingly ignorant… It appears that you’re always online and active. However anyone with half a brain will realize you simply do not inform when you are not present.
I picked that up from the man who owns www.badassbuddy.com . I happen to know him, and he likes to keep his privacy.
Another matter of judgment is ‘how long you’ve been online’. A woman can look and see that you’ve been online for “2 days 20 hours 5 minutes”.
An intelligent girl will think “He puts an away message up when he sleeps”. A ditzy, typically popular girl will figure “he has no life”. I did some polling and some logical thinking here; you can always expect my information to be valid and tested.
The question comes down to, what does a woman see from the information openly available to her regarding your online communicative activities, and how can she judge you by it?
A scared lonely AFC will get the screen-name of a girl he desires and monitor what she does. He is too scared to IM her, for he has no legitimate excuse as to why he got her screen-name. An excuse an AFC must fall back on.
Women tend to be online for a limited amount of time. Most likely due to their computer illiteracy, lack of private computer ownership or they fear the critical feelings of their peers.
As men, we cannot merely “not have a screen-name”. That makes us unusual and generally alienated from the most common and basic use of communication these days.
We need to have one, and we need to be online a DECENT amount of time. For a chick to think a specific thing about you merely from the amount of time your online, your profile and all those other prefaces to communication – you must indoctrinate them to a given normality.
Sort of like dressing preppy to attract preppy girls, you must follow the suit of the ‘preppy guys’ online, to project a ‘preppy guy’ with that basic information.
Getting into writing this (now seemingly long project) I did not expect all the minor details that are significant. I intend to go through all of them though….