"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Smoothest approach on this matter; eliciting values; & CF

dookie

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
46
This one is work related... I work in retail and there is a girl that I am interested in exploring. I met her during training few months ago, its usually limited to warm hellos and whats up or waves. I work in the lower level and she is on the level above. So far we have had one fluff talk session cuz of work and everything. I was thinking about going up there and talking with her one day... and saying something like (after some fluff talk) "I will be going to lunch around blah, why don't you join me?" (Would it be ok to add "If nothing else, you seem like you will make a good friend"?) Because it is work place... and I don't know her to well, would it be a bad idea to try out some light kino (brushing something off her etc)?

--> (refering to diff girl): As far as elicitng values goes, I have been confused on that matter... say you talk with a chick and find out that she likes to cuddle (with bf), but doesn't hug many ppl) would you try to be touchy/feeling with this girl? I have tried light touches and so far no negative results.

As far as ****/funny goes. Does it work better if you have a sly smile or poker face? One girl that I am trying it on, it is getting me pretty much no results, like it didn't even phase her; I don't get much reaction from her. Today she said something to me and I totally ignored her when she was about to say something important and she called me on it saying that I was ignoring her; she was smiling when she said it, I don't think that matters tho :\
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
Brazil
great reply dementia, some good tips that can be used often

nothin' to add..
 

dookie

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
46
I like the simple approach that you recommended. As far as going up there... I haven't seen her in a week or more, usually I would just go up to someome that is around but this is making it clear that I am interested in her (putting myself in her shoes blah blah). At workplace, would it be better to go there with an "excuse" or just go up and say, "When are you taking your break?"
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
At workplace, would it be better to go there with an "excuse" or just go up and say, "When are you taking your break?"
Well, if you can start a small conversation with her and get her to laugh or whatever, as soon as she is enjoying you that's when you pop the question.

It's always best to make moves when she's on a high.
 
Top