Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smoothe sailing tonight!

Armand

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at dinner rally earlier this evening, a political-type function. Now, I went there specifically for that purpose, but when I got there - politics was the last thing on my mind. I never would have expected that many 20-25 y/o women there, compared to the same lot of men. (BBJ-Looked to me like it WAS about 4:1 ratio in the room, in my age group) Five or ten minutes after getting there, a (22-24) redhead (my weakness) walks by casually and..

Me: "Hi" with a smile
Her: "Hi" returning a warming smile.
Me: Have you met [The Candidate's Name] yet?
Her: I haven't had the pleasure yet, but I do hope to meet him.
Me: Pause for a moment of silent eye contact and a bigger smile
Her: a bigger smile
Me: What's your name?
Her: Big smile- I'm [Pretty Hot Redhead].... And you are...?
Me: I'm [DJ Armand]
Her: It's a pleasure to meet you DJ

I started to ease my way into the DJ by asking about her interests in the party functions, why she's there tonight, college, where she's from, etc, etc. I pretty much had her talking 80-90% of the time once I got her started.

By the time I was getting ready to ask for her home phone number (about 1 hr, hour and 15), she was sitting closely doing the "forearm touch" each time she laughed out loud - which was quite often. Well, to make a not-really-that-long-of-a-story short, I said (in a tone that let her know I was wrapping up and moving on for the night): "Well [Pretty Hot Redhead], I enjoyed meeting and speaking with you
" and before I could really get any further she had her hand in her purse grabbing a pen out of her checkbook. After securing the # and closing, I then made my exit directly.

There's another party on election night (Tuesday) that i'll probably call her on and ask if she'd like to go. I think her interest was high enough to warrant calling a day or two sooner than usual. After that, I think I should give her a little while to marinate, so to speak.
Maybe calling the following monday for a wednesday evening bite to eat and coffee. By then, provided things continue as plotted, her interest should be through the roof in two weeks because:

1) I did not and will not appear too eager, hungry, desparate, etc., but scarce.

2) I'm only asking her out on weekdays for the next 2 weeks = mystery and challenge, she's going to be wondering why i'm only asking her out on weekdays evenings. Soon enough, she should start hinting around about the weekends.

3) I did not respond to her initiating touch tonight = self-control.

4) I made her laugh the entire time we were together tonight - emotion

Any imput, anyone?

------------------
Definition Of Insanity: Doing what you've always done and expecting things to change.

[This message has been edited by Armand (edited 11-04-2000).]

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect Don Juan.

This should be in the Hall of Fame.

Her "forearm touch" said that you hooked the big fish.

All the nice guys here should paste this to their bed post and start DREAMING this stuff.

The woman should follow YOUR lead. Later, down the road, you work together and things become mutual.

Interested women WORK with you in the very beginning.

AD

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice goin Armand, you played it well.....but in response to the touching, as a sign of interest I (personally) really don't read a lot into that cause some women touch all the time. I mean I was talkin to this barmaid that was on break last night & she touched (grabbed) my forearm to emphasize a point & we had only known ea. other for 5 minutes!

I work with women all day long (lot's of them) so I see their social interaction skills / techniques frequently & there are women who are very comfortable with touch & use it a lot. But I think you are playin it right she sounds interested....keep us posted.....Outa here, Poet

XCMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are da man!

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just goes to show that sometimes the least obvious places can be your best bet.

1.The guy/girl ratio couldn't be better.
2.It was a social function, but I would assume that most of these women would be relaxed and not have the b1tch sheild up.
3.You had a ready made conversation topic.

Now I'm jealous!

Pat yourself on the back for me.

Armand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, for your comments

It feels great not finishing last anymore

------------------
Definition Of Insanity: Doing what you've always done and expecting things to change.

Armand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Poet:
Nice goin Armand, you played it well.....but in response to the touching, as a sign of interest I (personally) really don't read a lot into that cause some women touch all the time.
You should, though. Women only touch men they are comfortable with, but you have to take into account everything else - not just the touch.

I mean I was talkin to this barmaid that was on break last night & she touched (grabbed) my forearm to emphasize a point & we had only known ea. other for 5 minutes!
Well there you go, she was engaged with the conversation and wanted to emphasize her point. You have to consider the woman, though - her body language, tone of voice, etc. A barmaid is in a unique position, she's used to conversation after conversation with men in that social atmosphere - she's probably more comfortable with light touching of hands and arms than most women, in that environment.

I work with women all day long (lot's of them) so I see their social interaction skills / techniques frequently & there are women who are very comfortable with touch & use it a lot.
In that work environment, everyone knows most everyone, and usually for quite some lenth of time. So the level of comfort there is mostly very high because of familiarity.

If you have doubt about a particular one, watch her for some length of time and see how she interacts with other men. If she displays light touching with many of them, THEN I would not consider it a buying signal towards me.

But I think you are playin it right she sounds interested....keep us posted.....Outa here, Poet
Oh, I know this one's interested.

Thanks for the imput Poet.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Armand (edited 11-04-2000).]

bashful

Banned
Reaction score
Question: how come everytime i do everything that dude did it never works for me?

He just talked about the basic rules of the game.

How come it never works for me.

Also,i find it quite convenient that,that "hot redhead" just so happened to be single.

( dont you guys think thats luck on his part?)

bashful

Banned
Reaction score
How the freakin heck are yall doin it? I do all that stuff still nothing for me. i mean seriously...i gotta know lololol

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this post. This is a textbook example of what the perfect initial interaction with a woman should be. This one was a promising candidate from the very beginning.

Topstarclub

Reaction score
yeah! how many that!

Topstarclub

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: