Smooth style - what HS chicks want

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guy's.
Ok, after observing a few guys, and reading a few posts here i've came to a conclusion.
These are the main things girls in HIGH SCHOOL go for. That is, girls between 14 and 20.

1. Status -
Where do you stand in the social world? Are you well known and have a lot of friends?
The type of people you hang out with is VERY important. If you hang out w/ the computer club guys who spend their fridays evenings playing Quake, then they will affect your style and thus, you won't do as well as if you were w/ a bunch of confident party guys. If you are in the popular crowd (which tend to be the badass, player, confident sports guys) then you're name will get around a lot more. Confidence ties in w/ status.

2. Style -
This is the one I picked up on the most. Has anyone seen any of Nelly's video's. You see how he moves w/ the chicks? He is VERY smooth and confident. That's how you have to be. See the way he dresses, he doesn't give a flying fvck what people think. Those are the type of people that set trends. If you want a GREAT example of what i'm talking about watch the video "E.I." by Nelly. . . Then emulate.

3. Looks -
Not only your body and face, but clothes. How do you present yourself. Don't dress like a slob. Buy new clothes and keep them looking new. This is VERY important. If you have acne, go buy some stuff to get rid of it (proactive seems to work). Walk w/ confidence. Most importantly, SMILE!!!! I can't say that enough. Most guy's think it's uncool to smile. Bullshyt, you look 10x more attractive if you smile.
If you're skinny or fat, go workout. Set up a weight loss or weight gain regiment. Build up your chest and shoulder muscles (it makes you look bigger and more confident).

4. Last - but not least, your DJ SKILLS.
Knowtice how this comes last in importance to HS chicks? They don't give a rats ass weather or not you can talk really well. They want to know how you can screw
. They want what they can't have and that's where the dj skills come in. If you use social proof to your advantage you can get almost any girl. Learn to use kino as well as you can. That is VERY important, that's where everything starts. If you can't get that down, then there is no point in all of this. Most hot hs chicks like to fool around, obviously you do too otherwise you wouln't be here. Kino is where all of this starts.

Remember, this does not apply for girls out of high school who are more interested in your personality. Girls in HS aren't looking for a LTR. They want someone w/ status to mess around with. Forget about looking for a LTR w/ the girls you know in HS. It just won't work. Get your practice in HS and then go for a LTR in university.

I suggest that everyone make a list of goals and strive to acheive each and every one of those. Be very critical of yourself and pick apart your flaws. Then fix them... that's called ambition and a great step to being a master dj, player, etc...

God bless and good night

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post man, really is a work of art!

There is one point of contradiction I have tho, and that is some(VERY FEW) girls are LTR material, I myself have seen it happen, and they last for a Long time, but once again it is VERY FEW...

Later, and GREAT post... how true it is!

------------------
"The only thing certian in life, is that it will end in death" -Some Old Movie
"The only true knoledge, is knowing that you know nothing" -Socretes
"If ya' can't beat 'em, there not tied down hard enough!" -me and my friend, (all in fun)
"Guilt, my friend, is like a bag of fvcking bricks... all you have to do, is set 'em down" -Satan(played by Al Pachino in The Devil's Advocate)

[This message has been edited by Lorenzo (edited 10-07-2001).]

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but it's not worth filtering through hundreds of chicks in HS to find one.
It would be about 1% of chicks that are worth a LTR... like you said, very rare.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

DJBedford

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yet another great post by sync. it's been awhile man, keep posting!

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I say I agree, although I've had success without these. My girlfriend is a little different from others (in the fact that she sweats my balls and I can't figure out why.) So my input may be a little off.

Yes, dress well. For those grungies or G's, you're only going to get grungy, or Gangsta B's.

I'm not sure how status matters. I know it makes a lot of sense, and it helps, but I attract women without much status, being from a different school. I do hang with the popular crowd now, and I'm on the baseball team. It seems, you're nobody, until you are wearing that jersey to school on a game day. "Oh! You play baseball?" Batches are so frivolous.

I got batches with moderate acne (proactive is worthless.) Now it's gone, and I get approached by girls.

You gotta hang with the popular sport-guy crowd. I already new a guy who kinda new these people. I talked to a couple of them in class, and BAM, now I hang with em, and people see me with em. Beautiful.

Hanging with the computer guys is a definite no-no. They have NO CLUE what it takes to get women, and even creepier, THEY DON'T CARE! Be nice to them, but don't get hung up.

So, when it comes to status, the frivolous batches (98%) of the population chase after it. Your looks and presentation are important on every level. Always be smooth and confident. And when the girls move in (which they will in highschool) put on the DJ, and mack em.

trip

Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be in the bible.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get rid of acne, you should see a dermatologist. Just because an over the counter drug or treatment works on one person, it doesn't mean it will work on another person.

Sometimes acne doesn't go away even WITH a dermatologist's help. There really is no cure for it. There are only treatments that take away the symptoms long enough for it to go away on it's own.

[This message has been edited by Shiftkey (edited 10-08-2001).]

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey:
If you want to get rid of acne, you should see a dermatologist. Just because an over the counter drug or treatment works on one person, it doesn't mean it will work on another person.

Sometimes acne doesn't go away even WITH a dermatologist's help. There really is no cure for it. There are only treatments that take away the symptoms long enough for it to go away on it's own.

[This message has been edited by Shiftkey (edited 10-08-2001).]
Wrong.

First course of accutane cures nodular acne for 70% of population. Second course nails another 25%.

This and other oil-gland-shrinkers are the only ones that can cure it forever. After it, you don't even need to wash your face with anything but water. It IS a cure.

The antibiotics only work for people who just don't wash their face and are dirty. They are completely worthless against real acne.

Anyway, mine is gone thanks to the Isotretinoin. Now I smile, and people smile back.

------------------
"That girl looks so good... NEXT!"

~Gangstarr

rows1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sociopath31:
The antibiotics only work for people who just don't wash their face and are dirty. They are completely worthless against real acne.
errr... i wouldn't be too sure about this one.

[This message has been edited by rows1 (edited 10-09-2001).]

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rows1:
errr... i wouldn't be too sure about this one.
Yeah, It's just my theory. It makes me feel better

------------------
"That girl looks so good... NEXT!"

~Gangstarr

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so u u guys have tried acutane? what side effects, by the end of the month i'm gonna see a dermatologist,

been using antibiotics for a while, not a huge change , over the counter stuff worked for a while too, but seems useless now

don't wanna change this thread into an acne one, but i wanna know

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One last thing about acne...

The only thing that's worth a damn is prescription antibiotics. I pop a 100mg minocycline pil every day, and it works great. The only bad part is that it loses it's effectiveness, and if you take it for a really long time, all the chemicals build up in your body, which probably won't do you any good in the long run.

I've also learned that taking something called panthothenic acid helps too. It's better than antibiotics in fact, b/c I'ts just a different kind of vitamin B, meaning that theres no way that it can hurt you, no matter how much you take. Before you start getting acne, your body makes thisstuff, but when you dont get enough it causes acne. Thaking large ammounts of it in pill form helps you compensate for the lack of it that you normally have if you have acne. It actually reverses the acne process, causing your face to revert back to how it was before you first got acne. Your skin won't be oily anymore, and acne will dissapear, never to return. I thought it was too good to be true, but it's all true. Finally, a cure for acne. You can buy it at any vitamin store, but I'd check w/ a dermatoligist before you take it so you won't f*** yourself in case you can't take it safely for some reason.

I heard about it on this websites' boards: http://www.absoluteacneinfo.com

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page:
One last thing about acne...

The only thing that's worth a damn is prescription antibiotics. I pop a 100mg minocycline pil every day, and it works great. The only bad part is that it loses it's effectiveness, and if you take it for a really long time, all the chemicals build up in your body, which probably won't do you any good in the long run.

I've also learned that taking something called panthothenic acid helps too. It's better than antibiotics in fact, b/c I'ts just a different kind of vitamin B, meaning that theres no way that it can hurt you, no matter how much you take. Before you start getting acne, your body makes thisstuff, but when you dont get enough it causes acne. Thaking large ammounts of it in pill form helps you compensate for the lack of it that you normally have if you have acne. It actually reverses the acne process, causing your face to revert back to how it was before you first got acne. Your skin won't be oily anymore, and acne will dissapear, never to return. I thought it was too good to be true, but it's all true. Finally, a cure for acne. You can buy it at any vitamin store, but I'd check w/ a dermatoligist before you take it so you won't f*** yourself in case you can't take it safely for some reason.

Page, that's all simply BS.

The minocyclin that worked for you did nothing for me. Some have it worse than others. And, it's not a lack of vitamin B that causes acne. It's your oil production. B doesn't help that, vitamin A reduces oil production, but too much in it's pure form is lethal, so take it in beta-carotines, which change to A in your body.

Anyway, the accutane (isotretinoin.) You hear about the suicides from the depression. Well, higher percentage of people die from regular vaccinations for small pox and DPT. The only people who have problems with this were clinically depressed beforehand.

The only side effects I feel are dry face (70% of all people), dry shoulders (50%), chapped lips (90%). There is also a higher risk for muscle tearing, but only if you are maxing out. I've noticed excess knee joint-soreness, but I think I'm just being paranoid.

Your dermatologist will tell you, isotretinoin is a fantastic drug, and he would give it to his kids.

He'll recomend (and me as well) Basis clear&clean face fash, Eucerin face lotion, And Aquaphor ointment for your lips.

The dryness caused by the isotretinoin is bad from the third day, all to about the fourth week. The chapped lips will have improved by then, and you will be able to manage the dry face.

The beauty is, once you are all clear, you can wash your face, then slap on the lotion, and be out with great looking skin.

Chi3k

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey its great to hear your advice, and see if u can send this to the hall of fame, really, its a lot of help for us cause we r not in our 20's or 30's and its hard to find this type of advice in the site ( but i really think this is the best thing that happened to the internet, for men!!) cause almost everything here is for people on that age. So thanks again man

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good post !

But there are a few questions here that I was wondering about.

What can you do if you're not in high status and a nerdy type?

Couhilin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, i didnt realize how bad i was doing till now, i seem to be up on most but im down on the 2 of the most important part, status and looks; im a bit fat(working on it ^_^); and i hang out with the school l337. everyone knows last year i broke in the network had access to everyones files and records and got suspended for 10 days.
hrmm maybe thats why im not doing as good as you guys. I think ill have to work on this;P
wish me luck!

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I wrote this a while ago...
Ok, for the status thing. I wouldn't try and ditch your friends right away. Because 1. It's just mean.
2. You won't have someone to fall back on.

So what you should do is join AS MANY clubs as possible. Get around the school talk to lots of people. By joining lots of clubs you get your name around the school, you're more busy (less time to waste on girls that aren't necessary) and you fulfill your hs life. You join different circles, etc...

Now for the looks - head on over to the Health and Fitness section.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam