"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Smooth Resurrection: Realize

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Realize that all girls are insecure, despite any type of arrogant remarks you hear from them, at the bottom of their hearts – the second they say “We’re to pretty for/to ---“they are the most vulnerable, ever. Their heart stops for a moment as they look at you pausing for the reply, hoping you acknowledge their beauty indirectly, praying for a slight bit of pedestal, looking for her moment to shine – because obviously she isn’t shining working that retail job at the mall, so she needs it from you.

Realize that as you grow older you do not simply gain knowledge, nor does your conscious mind merely expand. Your environmental surroundings and the individuals you share yourself with, will inform, forming in your mind partially (or even more so if you are extremely young) their view of reality (Thank you Tim).

Realize that anger is an emotion that is beautiful just as happiness. Anger can turn to hate, and I will not begin to preach to you how terrible hate is, that is a matter of opinion, yet be aware that hate is irrelevant, useless, and will no longer serve purpose to you. Anger is fuel; anger can lead you to accomplish things mere “will” NEVER will. Use anger as a motivational tool, use it to express yourself, use it to accomplish something, but do not let it turn to hate, what a waste of good anger.

Realize that everything about highschool beyond the education which you may or may not require is irrelevant and miniscule. I want you to take your first step on a fleet of pedestals, plateaus, stairs, whatever you will, and begin to understand less the bigger picture in the believed physical sense, as in the path which we appear to be traveling, and more the significance and images of the art and realities we come across on that physical path.

Realize that your actions are only important in contrast to your goal(s). If you want a girlfriend, then you must coordinate your actions with that. If you want ass, you must coordinate your actions with that. If you want to graduate with a 4.0 GPA, coordinate your actions with that.

Realize your beautiful, and no not in that ****ing Christina Aguilera “You are beautiful” way either. You are beautiful in the sense that you are as beautiful as everyone else. In the conventional sense, there is no such thing as natural ugliness. I have never seen a naturally ugly person, and I do not believe I ever will. Every person has the ability to look as good as the next. More often then not, however, looking good in comparison to an extremely vein person when you are far from it, leads you to believe you are ugly… Recognize why you think your ugly, instead of just thinking you are. “I have ugly acne” not “I’m ugly”. “I need to lose weight” not “I’m ugly”. Then, work to fix it (self-improvement).

Realize your dying. I realized, upon thinking I had 4 days left to live (do not ask why I felt this way, it is a personal matter, and bare in mind I was in part skeptical) I was far from complacent. My complacency drew from my lack of necessity in accomplishing things. You don’t realize you want to leave this earth with what I like to call an “external immortal entity”(just something that will live beyond your death, not necessarily in remembrance of you but symbolism) until you realize time is running short for you to leave it. I became selfless; I no longer found a reason to be selfish.

Realize that the answers you’re searching for are being searched by all. I am not telling you to stop looking for them, but instead recognize that the frustrations you draw within your life are shared by all. Original yours may be, similar I guarantee.

Realize working as hard as you can to reach something will prove success no matter the circumstances. In this desperate, pessimistic world we are currently living in (thanks to our peers), despite our efforts at being optimistic, the resonating thought lingers in the back of our heads, that such things as effort are without merit, and all I have to say to that; try.

To be continued…

EDITS: (Be aware I wrote this completely at 2 AM, so do not quickly critic the grammatically and coherency of this document :) )
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Armageddon
Wow... that was just fantastic. I get a rush when I read things like that because I realize that other people are right there with me. Beautiful Smooth...

The Matrix: Revolution™
 

theonedude

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
dont mean to sound gay, but i seriously reached another level of consiousness after reading that.
thank you.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
For some reason my posts are supremely unpopular on this board...hm...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Great work!! I love this post!

Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Realize that anger is an emotion that is beautiful just as happiness. Anger can turn to hate, and I will not begin to preach to you how terrible hate is, that is a matter of opinion, yet be aware that hate is irrelevant, useless, and will no longer serve purpose to you. Anger is fuel; anger can lead you to accomplish things mere “will” NEVER will. Use anger as a motivational tool, use it to express yourself, use it to accomplish something, but do not let it turn to hate, what a waste of good anger.


This was amazing, thank you for for this!
 

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2002
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
eternity
Nice post smooth, much thanks for sharing.. look forward to part 2.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top