Smooth Resurrection: Physicality

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physicality -

A widely controversial topic, I must say. No decisive answer has come about. In fact has been debatable! Is there no law to the visual features of the male? Are some females indifferent to looks while others depend upon such things? Not one conclusion has been unarguable. Yet.

Why do we as a species have this apparent "taste" when it comes to the visuals of another individual? If all of our minds derive from our ancestors who lived in "caveman times" -- then why would the physical state of another human being, of the opposite sex, have any implications on the judgment for a proper child bearer?

It's rather simple really, as most answers to complicated questions tend to be. No woman on this planet, not one man on this earth, has any specific taste for women. No guy can't stand brunettes while loves redheads. No woman only likes ripped guys.

Right now this probably doesn't make sense. You look at a lot of girls and notice a wide tendency of being very dependant on the looks of the male. This is more common then not in females we desire, even. So where the hell am I coming from?

Imagine yourself where you are. Yep, in your chair behind a computer, probably behind a desk. Now take away everything around you. So you’re alone in this gap in reality, sitting on nothing. Ok, what kind of women do you like? Better yet, what women don't you like?

Take that style of women you don’t want, and put her in front of you. She wants to perform oral sex, are you going to stop her? Didn't think so.

Now place yourself and that girl at a party, the girl stands before you, with your friends gazing at you with disgust. Do you let her give you head? No chance.

Does a Don Juan need to be a "7" to attract a 7? No. Does he need to be a "7" to attract an "8"? In high school most definitely, higher would be better, even.

Do you understand what I'm getting at? Girls with looks graded at 8 or above have the same taste as 7s. The question you must ask yourself is whether she doesn't want to perform sexual action on you or be SEEN WITH YOU.

In high school you do not need to be a hideous beast to have a girl not want to be seen with you. Girls are arrogant when they chose their partners, arrogant and shallow. Our role as Don Juans is to conquer that arrogance and show them what a real man is.

So, the question in the minds of all of my readers prior to all of that was probably "Do girls care how you look?” The answer is absolutely, but bare in mind -- this is all about DEGREES.

Degrees:

Women with an average visual rating of "5" through "3" will pretty much go out with any DJ, regardless of his looks. If you have the whole "DJ" thing going on for ya, easy pickings right here.

Women with an average visual rating of "2" through "1" will not go out with you. Even if you’re a hideous beast, if you exuberate DJ qualities, you'll scare um off. Women at this level are so insecure, they believe any approach is ridicule. Why would you want a 1 or 2 anyway?

Women with an average visual rating of "6" require a guy with good hygiene, good clothing, and for the man not to be morbidly obese. The shape you are in is generally irrelevant, however this isn't always true. I've seen sixes who think they're 9s, poor, confused, girls they are :( .

Women with an average visual rating of "7" require a guy with DJ qualities, a decent body, decent clothing, good hygiene etc... A lot of guys are quite happy with 7s. These ladies tend to be less dependant on looks then anything above them, so if you have any unfortunate deformities (missing an arm or something) these are the best you've got to look at, in high school, I am afraid.

Women with an average visual rating of "8" through "9"... I bet you thought I'd separate these two eh? In my mind getting an 8 or a 9 is the same as anything. You need a good body, DJ qualities, good hygiene and that’s it. For 9s you might need neg-hits, but beyond that not really anything different.

So women do care about what you look like?

Abso-fxcking-lutely. As much as guys care about ladies? Not for 7 and below, but those 8s and 9s I must say -- the battle is fierce and close. Some people will argue that they've seen their "fat friend with an HB9". Does this happen? Of course. However we are DJs here, we are looking to get the BEST results as possible. People get lucky with women, AFCs get laid don't they? Exactly.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm afraid I must disagree with you... I'm with David DeAngelo on this one. Looks matter, of course - you gotta be clean, take care of yourself, etc. At the same time, women care a lot more about whether they're attracted to you (which for women, isn't nearly as much about looks). I've heard girls say that "when I first saw him, he was ugly, but now he's handsome because I like him" or "his teeth aren't perfect, but they're perfect because he's my boyfriend" and so on. You can see evidence of this every day when extremely ugly, yet very funny, confident etc. guys end up with hot babes.

So yeah, looks matter.. But I don't think they're as important as you think they are.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point, Da Game, and I think it applies mostly to LTRs. I read somewhere that a gradual liking is stronger than an instant spark. A girls' imperfections are what makes her perfect :cool:

Smooth's point relates to mostly dates and PUs (correct me if I'm wrong) - and in HS most people just want to hook up than have an LTR.

Great post Smooth; you put 1-2 after 3-5, though :D

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that for a random hookup, looks matter even less. She won't have to show you to her girlfriends or anything. In these cases, if you can create strong attraction by being C+F etc. you'll have no trouble getting with her. Unless you're SO ugly she won't even look at you, looks are not much of a barrier at all - just look at DeAngelo's stories, and stories guys have mailed in to him about getting girls to sleep with them after talking to them for just a little while. All these guys obviously weren't that great looking - yet they still scored.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical appearances do matter to girls in HS. The reason being that they always feel that they need to fit in and if they get seen with a guy who is average or ugly, their rep will suffer for it.

I believe that you are able to go about 2 numbers ahead of where you are in HS if you got unbelievable skill. In the adult world, women often want a man that is reasonably attractive that gives them a good time. I believe that many HS girls are very immature and will often go to guys with superficial qualities: athletic ability and attractiveness. In the image of a perfect man, these two often go hand in hand. Back when I played football in HS, I still didn't get women but their interest in me I could tell was higher. When I got my name up on the Top 10 for lifts, I could tell their IL in me was higher. I didn't pursue any girls there but they're so superficial at that point that you can't be a 5 and get 9-10 women. If you're 7 or 8 you can but not a 5. You could be with a nice 7 or a high level 6 but thats about the higher it gets for you.

To get back to the topic, **** yeah appearances are important. There is no reason why you, the male, shouldn't be working out at the gym. If you're not the best looking person in the bunch, dress well and have great hygiene. Always have nice white teeth, groomed, great sense of clothing and be yourself with clothing. For me, I love urban wear. I see a few morons walking around wearing Sean John but I got P. Miller, Rocawear, and Cash Money shirts, got bling blingin shoes, and the whole thing. The reason is because thats who I am. Where whatever makes you feel comfortable within reason. If you're not trying to grow a beard, shave daily. Some women's fantasies are some rough edged mountaineer with an unshaved face but you're not one so don't look like one.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also keep in mind that a "9" ONLY implies a 9 on the looks scale.

Sure, maybe you being a 7-8 will get u a 9, but do you want a 9?

Last edited:

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
David D is terrible, totally over rated, and often flat out wrong. He simply dumbs down TONS of preexisting principles and compacts them.

Looks help your "luck." Luck is that moment where she decides weather to accept your invitation to get to know eachother with sexual hopes. The more physically attrative you are the more eager she will be to let you be sexual. If you dress really well, have a great build, great skin/hair you should be able to get that smidge of attraction, or luck, a true DJ would need to get the girl.

Period.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
David D is the man.. C&F is great. Obviously you must be confident too, but it's a great way to generate attraction in conversation.

I still maintain that if you're smooth and funny, it doesn't matter worth a damn what you look like. I know a guy who's about 5'2", has a totally messed up face, probably about a 4-5 in the looks scale... And the girls are ALL OVER HIM!! All the time. He was dating a hot senior when he was a sophomore. All because he's naturally C&F, and damn good at it. It's amazing. I'm ten inches taller than him and better looking, and he scores more girls than I do.

The point is that for girls, what matters is attraction. Certainly, looks help, and you should improve them every chance you get. But they are not nearly as important as you make them out to be.

donshawv

Don Juan
Reaction score
status

i have mixed feelings about this. however, i do know one thing, if you don't have status in your social group that the girl is in (i.e. school, place of work, etc.) you will not get girls. case and point, i have a lot of success at my place of work, but in hs, yeah right because i was never in a popular clique. i'm not saying i'm a master dj or really hot or anything, but these girls at work are decent, and yet i'm completely unsuccessful at school.

as far as david d., i think the guy makes a lot of good points, however, he's not always right. but he's a hell of a lot better than other advice givers on this subject, so i would definitely sign up to his newsletter if you guys haven't already.

although, i think he's wrong on the idea that physical attractiveness doesn't really matter. i think it does matter. especially if you're really ugly, you probably will never get hot girls, because they want someone they can show their friends and still look normal. maybe that will change as i get older, but in high school, a hot girl will only go out with someone at least of decent appearance, but especially if he/she has status (money, friends, standing in popularity hierarchy). it's really too bad because a lot of decent guys get screwed because of this.

also, i'd say i probably agree with this post for the most part. but you can always improve your game and get better and better chicks, these are just basically rules of thumb. ugly dudes just have to work harder.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
David D. is a good advice giver, better than most, but he has his faults. I think he releys on C+F too much. That's not a bad thing, but a DJ is made up of more than just C+F. I agree that it's a good and main focus of the whole DJ game, but it's not the key to getting girls.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.