"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Smooth Reform: An Introduction

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
For many members of this board, summer break has arrived or will quickly. For many members of this board: complacency is not an option.

I’ve let it stand long enough… There is a point in which you see to much murder… I’ve seen to many AFCs killed. I’ve tried to resurrect you… I’ve tried to open your eyes… I’ve even tried to kick you in the ass… Success for many? I’d like to believe so.

Success for all? In our dreams.

I left… not physically, for I check-up on the site rather periodically… but in spirit. I do not want to say that I turned my back on the forums… but it’s easy to be overwhelmed by the ignorant leading the ignorant, here.

Am I pretentious? You bet your ****ing ass I’m pretentious.
Am I arrogant? Absolutely.

This is what you want. This is what you need. This is what you’re getting.

I am going to insult some of you… and I’m going to have to lower myself to do it. I’m going to have to be the bad guy… it’s time for me to dress in black, gentlemen… the nice guys got their ass kicked, and it was by a guy who wore matching colors.

It is easy to make people like me… it is easy for me to have the opposite… I am going to make you ****ing despise me.

I want you to hate me. I want you to write me off. I want you to know that is exactly what you want.

The sun has set, and the dust has settled. I am going to repeat myself. I am going to rebuild the damn wheel. I am going to give you another chance.

I’m better, this time. I’ve improved… unlike some of you poor bastards.

For a very long time now, I have been asking for your opinions on my posts… no more. You don’t know as much as me, and it is that simple. My equals know they are my equals… they know that I give a **** about their opinion… My superiors who know they are, too.

No more. I’m sorry. I wish I didn’t have to do this… but I must.

I owe it to you all…

…and like that, it begins.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Smooth ;)
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Don't despair, Smooth.... some of us are listening.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
The intro and the title of the series gets two thumbs up - this looks very promising.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
;)
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
good luck
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
All right. Let's see...
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
So...do we have an ETA on the follow-up? I know I'm intrigued...
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
This should be interesting.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Wow I almost started shaking in fear :rolleyes:

Time to see what you got to say, might just be a hooot.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
Wow I almost started shaking in fear :rolleyes:

Time to see what you got to say, might just be a hooot.
Suck my ****, you negative piece of ****. **** on it all, eh? You pathetic waste of space. I should sue your ass for stealing my time to read your silly-ass post.

Pathetic waste of a member... this is what I'm talking about. If I could ban this ****er, I would.

Your opinion? Shut the **** up.

I did not ask for your opinion.

They used to praise Hitler on waiting for hours, standing before a crowd - before he would give his speech.

He would wait until everyone was silent.
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Holy, ****ing cow, if you go ape **** just over my post, damn calm down.

And when I said "Time to see what you got to say, might just be a hooot. " I ment in the posts you are goin teach us on.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
Holy, ****ing cow, if you go ape **** just over my post, damn calm down.

And when I said "Time to see what you got to say, might just be a hooot. " I ment in the posts you are goin teach us on.
:) I was a little pissed last night.

;)
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Am I pretentious? You bet your ****ing ass I’m pretentious.
Am I arrogant? Absolutely.
Yeah, you've moved beyond these boards. Well done.
 
Top