Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smoking Joints!!!

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by enkai
1 joint = a pack of ciggs in tar ammount
That is ridiculous. Who told you this bull****? That is WAY exaggurrated.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by enkai
1 joint = a pack of ciggs in tar ammountThat is ridiculous. Who told you this bull****? That is ridicuously exaggurrated.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I decided to toke up myself I did a ton of research regarding weed, I think i found that out at erowid.org or marijuana.com i'm not certain, but it's true believe it or not.

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA

Ya right, I don't buy it. The leaf of the cannabis plant has only 1.5 times the tar content of the tobacco leaf. Yet most people don't smoke the leaf right? They smoke the bud which has only 33% of the tar of tobacco.

You might be comparing extra light cigarettes to marijuana, which still wouldn't equate that much tar difference. If you are going to compare light cigarettes, which is the least harmful cigarettes you should then compare it to smoking weed with vaporizers, which effectivly eliminates 100% of the tar.

Thats the info I got from erowid.com.

Oh ya guess what since provincial governments have ruled that there is no federal law in Canada regarding simple posession many people's cases are being thrown out across the country. Now they opened the first weed cafe in Saint John in early April adding to the other few that are popping up across the country. Looks like marijuana laws are going to change very quick up here. :D

Last edited:

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no

Losing semen does not affect your testostorone. Test is used to create semen and semen itself does not hold any testostorone. And the marijuana does to work its been scientificly proven it enhances estrogen levels too.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: HAHA

Originally posted by blackbirdbeatle
Oh ya guess what since provincial governments have ruled that there is no federal law in Canada regarding simple posession many people's cases are being thrown out across the country. Now they opened the first weed cafe in Saint John in early April adding to the other few that are popping up across the country. Looks like marijuana laws are going to change very quick up here. :D
I would be jealous, but I stopped smoking last week :)

I was such a burnout....