Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smiling is HARD

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Arizona, the sun is ALWAYS hsining. If I go outside, I cannot smile, unless i have a hat on. The sun is just way too bright and crinkles my face up like a burning piece of paper. I only own one hat right now, which doesn't match all of my outfits. What should I do as I know that smiling SERIOUSLY impacts the reaction I get from women. Please give me your input.

Also, people are constantly telling me that I seem angry, when I am not, now I know I can help this by smiling, but if I start smiling all of a sudden, won't I look wierd?:

kossalex

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're such a *****, i mean, be thankful we live here(I too live here). how can you not smile with all the skin the girls expose.

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you didn't pay attention to what I typed. I said becaue of the sun I can't see so I look angry. That doen't mean that i don't appreciate the skin that is shown DAILY.

Reaction score
wear sunglasses you little gay

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man for a senior don juan you sure are a punk mother f.u.c.k.e.r. The only reason I asked this question was because i wanted to see if an ******* like yourself would come into the thread and make your "oh so smartass" comments. Frankly it's guys like you that me people feel bad about being nice guys and crap in highschools. You think you're helping with your stupid comments, but instead all you do i make the person asking for advice angry and confused as to why people treat him this way. So they next time you feel like saying something childish or "gay" keep it to yourself.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Newest Juan
Man for a senior don juan you sure are a punk mother f.u.c.k.e.r. The only reason I asked this question was because i wanted to see if an ******* like yourself would come into the thread and make your "oh so smartass" comments. Frankly it's guys like you that me people feel bad about being nice guys and crap in highschools. You think you're helping with your stupid comments, but instead all you do i make the person asking for advice angry and confused as to why people treat him this way. So they next time you feel like saying something childish or "gay" keep it to yourself.
He's got a point.

Although many people do ask crazy questions like this, we really shouldnt be jumping on them and degrading them. (Even though some post are REALLY asking for it)

Newest Juan: Some people just like to feel important by flaming someone else's post, but dont sweat it.

Anyway, I dont really understand what youre saying. The sun cant stop you from smiling, you just sound like youre self concious.
What you should do is go in front of a mirror and practice smiling. Try it often until you can master the art of smiling whenever you have to (Even if it is a fake smile). When a guy can walk down a street confidently smiling, everyone wonders what is going on inside his head.

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, thanks for some real advice Mack. I appreciate not getting clalled gay because I don't smile or wear sunglasses.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic
wear sunglasses you little gay

wtf u lil fúcken bítch. The "gay" part was a fúcking joke, so if you wanna cry about it, then go the fúck sumwhere else.

I added "gay" because it was a GAY question. Read it again Mack. "I can't smile cause the sun shines on my face and I look angry". Like wtf? Are you handicapped or sumthin? Sunglasses look friggen cool. A LOT cooler than most hats too.

punk motherfúcker? retard

...no actually it'd be an insult to the most retarded retard to call YOU a retard

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Ronny you keep getting smartin and smarter don't ya. You must get all this girls with your fvucking sunglasses and all huh? I thought I told you before i am not crying to you or anyone else. I am saying that i don't need or care about your smartass comments when i want help. If you thought my question wasgay then you must be gay for taking the time to read, or you must be even gayer for taking the time to read it and then make fun of me for being stupid.

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Newest Juan
Man Ronny you keep getting smartin and smarter don't ya.
how nice of you to notice. I'm starting to like you!
You must get all this girls with your fvucking sunglasses and all huh?
uh huh
I thought I told you before i am not crying to you or anyone else.
no, you're just whining with style
I am saying that i don't need or care about your smartass comments when i want help.
then why reply?
If you thought my question wasgay then you must be gay for taking the time to read, or you must be even gayer for taking the time to read it and then make fun of me for being stupid.
yep, 3 gays in that sentence. Beats my 2.

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason that made me laugh.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No seriously... Ronny is right.....

Thats common sense. Think about that question. "The sun shines in my eyes and it hurts. What can i do??" Do people not wear sunglasses normally in AZ?

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, The Newest Juan, word of advice:

Dont get so worked up over a "gay" little comment by Ronny_Neumonic. Replying with angry paragraphs only makes you look a fool.

Also Ronny_Neumonic, why are you so aggressive and worked up over a matter so little? Too much hostility here.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STFU n00b, wear sunglasses, don't get emotional (or else I'll cry) and don't argue over the internet. and

punk motherfúcker?

...no actually it'd be an insult to the most retarded retard to call YOU a retard
Made me laugh my arse off.

Just calm down ladies and don't take everything so seriously.

Or I'll stick my penis in your ears and fvck some sense into ya.

kossalex

Don Juan
Reaction score
glass...

you sound insecure, Newest Juan. Not flaming you, just a comment.

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, man I'm over that stuff already, personally I don't know wtf I was talking about, but yah sunglasses would make a hell of a lot of sense. Anyway, things are cool now.:cool:

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh dude, it's currently WINTER. And how can you not smile, it's not like the sun is in your eyes all the time. Most of the day it should be over your head (unless you meant to say "Alaska"), and what about when you're facing away from it?

Azn4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
shouldn;t wear glasses the girls can;t see your eye and eye contract is one of the most important thing.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BerzerkFury
this website makes me laugh sometimes...because just about every post with a question or something has at least one person degrading the guy and making comments that gets the whole forum focused on that and not answering his question with an answer....just making fun of him
exactly. kick back, grab some apple cider, and watch.:cool: