"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Smiling dating app-killer acquitted

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
"She desperately wanted police to come over so they would believe what she was capable of - because she didn't want to do it again and knew she needed help."

Her lawyers said her mind was in "chaos" and got her out of it by suggesting she was too crazy to have intent. The article does say that she got convicted of manslaughter though.

Moral of the story - screen better and don't agree to choke play. This chick was BPD.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
"She desperately wanted police to come over so they would believe what she was capable of - because she didn't want to do it again and knew she needed help."

Her lawyers said her mind was in "chaos" and got her out of it by suggesting she was too crazy to have intent. The article does say that she got convicted of manslaughter though.

Moral of the story - screen better and don't agree to choke play. This chick was BPD.
But how do you screen if you get like 1 in 1000 matches?
 

Korrupt

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
686
Reaction score
180
Location
Everywhere
She's a GD murderer and should rot.

Also, do NOT google image her. She's a legit 1/10. Disgusting. I'd almost rather die than bang "her".
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
I've gotten feelings from crazy girls before that they'd stab me in my sleep or otherwise drag me down in life severely. They're usually hot, fuuck like porn stars, and are not too bright. They're everywhere.

To keep them around and in line you almost have to be prepared to kill them yourself, which is never worth it.

Remember to always listen to your instincts. If you feel a girl is working against you in any way she's out. You can try strictly checking her a few times but if you feel her start to harbor resentment then bounce, it's never worth it. I've had chicks get off to being checked and cultivate resentment at the same time. Some are walking catch 22s.

It's much better to simply invest time into someone that always works with you, that's always on your team, that requires small checks and submits completely when that happens. Ideally the check is once is a blue moon or only at the beginning. Getting her to submit should be effortless, and giving her love shouldn't feel conditional. Use your head, be pragmatic, your life literally depends on it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
I bet if a man did this he would be in jail, in fact there would be a media crusade against him.

Of course since it's a poor innocent woman, the entire media is silent
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
She wasn't acquitted.
Did you even read the article?

She was charged murder, but it was changed to voluntary manslaughter.
I think Australian laws are more lenient than the US.
If she was convicted in the US, she would've gotten life without parole.
If she was convicted of murder instead of manslaughter, she probably would've gotten the death sentence.
The amount of evidence piled up for her case was overwhelming.

Pleading insanity and having female privilege probably gave her a "get of out jail" card.
 
Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
She wasn't acquitted.
Did you even read the article?

She was charged with manslaughter.
Manslaughter from my legal memory... it's murdering without intention (basically an accident).

To be charged with murder.. You need the action and the intent.

Here the intent wasn't confirmed.

So she get manslaughter... a typical case " murder due to mental health".

She might leave prison sooner if she behave well.

Anyway, she got convicted
 
Top