Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smartypants

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So before the summer started I went on a barcrawl with this girl in my major (physics) who is also in astronomy... obviously one smart chick. Also quite good looking 8.5/10 - so basically one of like three good looking girls in my line of work at this school. We were hanging on each other much of the night as we got drunker going from bar to bar, and at the end of the night I wanted to get out while the getting was good. She stil had friends continuing on, so I pulled her off to the side and said my goodbyes - turned out she was going to be doing research out of state over the summer. So I gave her a peck on the lips and told her I'd see her in three months.

Now I'm back, and I have class with her. Often getting out of class is kind of a cluster****, and there are people hanging around, etc. Not always a good time to ask a girl out. Today was the first day, and I stuck with her chatting afterwards for over five minutes, but her friend just kept standing next to us chatting, so eventually i gave up on getting the digits. Now we don't have class again until monday, and that day may present no easier opportunity. I'm wondering if I should facebook friend her or something in the meantime, or just do nothing... she's probably in quite high demand, so the sooner the better though. I don't really want to get her number on facebook though, that's a bit antisocial...

Also what should I do for a first summer date? Is just "taking a walk" to make out a good idea in peoples opinions here? Or should I go more organized?

Thanks

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can't get her alone i'd say you'll have to do the hard game. i did this once; just go right up to her and excuse her from her friend: "sorry but i need her for a minute." grab her somewhere quiet and say something like: "hey sorry about that but i just needed to talk to you alone cause you're always busy (with jokingly tone). we need to catch up again, so i was thinking lets take a walk along the beach (whatever) friday (whenever you want) afternoon alright? let me grab your number." IF you do catch her alone, you could even just say the same thing above but talk a little longer before asking her out. let's just hope her interest level is high cause she WAS drunk that night :p