Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

smaller version of the bible

Good/Bad

• Good Idea

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys (particularly matrix and wuwd), if you think about it, would everyone really spend the time to go through the entire hs bible?

i suggest taking one post that covers the basics of each core area, and making it a "mini bible". this will be easier for newbies to read if they just want a feel for what we're about. also, if there's 50 different posts that all say the same thing, it CAN get repetetive if you're trying to read it all at once.

as a matter of fact i can probably do this :D. just give me some time... school hasn't been too friendly lately.

EDIT: Just so you know, i'm not talking about REPLACING it, just making a "pocket-sized" version :D.

Last edited:

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal
hey guys (particularly matrix and wuwd), if you think about it, would everyone really spend the time to go through the entire hs bible?
Matrix and I will be busy with my newest idea, but on the practical side, there aren't that many posts in the HS Bible..... If I didn't ever read it before, I would read them all, if I was as devoted to learning as I used to be. Now I'm purely devoted to helping others.

But i'll take a look at it and post back in a few hours.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this idea. The reading guide is made to be five weeks long.

...do we seriously expect some confused newbie who has just found this site to spend five entire weeks reading a random website because a guy flamed him out and told him to when he asked a question?

Of course the current sections must stay, it's still an excellent reference, but a "lite" version to give newbies the baisics would be very handy.