"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Small Trick

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
Here's a small trick i've been messing around with. Very simple...when you're sitting behind a girl in class try writing on her back and have her guess what you're writting (make sure your pen is closed and that you're not really writting or you'll get smacked for ruining her clothes.

-later
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
East Coast, USA
I'd do it to a girl i was interested and I knew it wouldnt bother her. But I'd do it with my hand/finger whenever shes wearing bikini-strap styled shirts so I could touch her skin. It works in 11th grade to budd lol. They eat it up.
 

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
OMG! This really works!


When I was in the 6th grade
Dude it works now in highschool too, I generaly don't post crap like this if I haven't actually tested it out to see if it works or not (alot).
 
Top