“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

small town

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
well i live in vancouver... and, though its a big city-- a couple million... guess what happened the other day. i approach one girl, and she happens to be the roomate of another girl i approached a few days before. what the heck do you do when your moves/approaches can be monitored like that. what do you do when it's a relatively 'small town'?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
help

Im serious I need help.

How do you approach a lot of women without concern with whether or not others are noticing this fact?
 

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
I thought you were a DJ. DJ's don't give a sh!t what others think of them. Eventually, you'll get a chick, and these rejections you got before will be meaningless.
 

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
hhh

well, they weren't rejections... But...

What Im saying is that I would prefer to remain anonymous; not have anyone notice I am DJing.

....
 
Top