"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Small town fun lol

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Talking with this girl on hinge. I actually have had pretty good success rate on there, not as many flakey women on there in my experience. See what she does for a living and also shows last names on there once you match/message. So putting it all together I realize I met her dad last week working on his car outside his office and it looks like she works for him.

We were just talking about how she had a pretty good day and all her patients were pretty nice, but that isn’t really normal. Thinking about messing with her when we go out Friday, gunna talk about problem customers/patients and bring up her dad (he kinda rushed me to finish but in a nice way) with little hints and see if she figures out it’s him I’m talking about lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top