Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small tits

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had girls make the same comments, just hold her hand or one arm hug her, smile and tell her she's cute or adoreable.

That's usually enough to stop their yappin, then you can change the subject. They're usually just talking so they can be heard most of the time. You don't really have to comment after those statements and you shouldn't feel uncomfortable about her saying it.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VoodooChild
My girlfriend (34A+ or B-) was very self-conscious about her breast size when we first got together. This is partially because she knows one of my exes, who has DDs. The first time she brought it up, I laughed at her and pointed out that she's five foot nothin', 100 pounds on a good day, and asked her to picture herself with DDs. She laughed too, and it hasn't come up since. The moral of the story? Assure her that they're perfect on her (assuming they are, don't lie) and the problem goes away.
My girl is 5 foot 100lbs on a good day with D (or C) cups,
(She refuses to accept that she is a D cup, so she can only bras at certain places) she is self conscious about that as well. Let me tell you, the picture is not bad at all.

trav_trav

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can relate. my girl too has undersized breasts and my reply which almost always gets a laugh is one of the next three. "are you serious you want big knockers? gross! big boobs are such a turn off!" or "yes but its quaility over quantity and girl you got quality" or "yes but yours or so porportional"

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am seeing a girl who is 38 D. (She has implants). She said she wanted them bigger, and was thinking about doing it.

I told her "go a head, but you'll have to find some one else to go out with. I think you're perfect".

I didn't tell her this, but I think she's too big now. And like someone mentioned above, she get's all sorts of attention because of them. I guess it's low self esteem.

What is it with chicks and plastic surgery? About a year ago I was seeing a girl (briefly) that had a beautiful face. She wanted to get cheek implants. I can see if she was flat as a board or had some serious defect on her face. But why mess with a good thing?

Ever heard of a thing called Michael Jackson ?

Reaction score
fukk, dammit, thats what she wants u to say to her ...(theyre perfect or handful or whatever)
...ur being a predictable *****....next time she says i wish i had huge tits... you be like "i wish u had them too" all with a sly grin.if shes hardcore sensitive then try other shiit thats been posted...(theyre perfect or handful or whatever)