Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small tits

prophet123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Howdy. My girlfriend has small tits, which doesn't bother me, and doesn't bother her. But every now and then she'll say something about her underdeveloped breasts (nothing bad, just stuff like "Man, I wish I had jugs that big" or some such) and I'll feel a little uncomfortable because I can't think of anything to respond with. Anyone have some ****y or funny (not so much ****y as funny) stuff that I could respond with? Please keep all the "fuh huh huh, dvmp t@t b!ch dvde!!!!!11" to yourself. Tasteless jokes also apply the the following rule.
Thanks guys!

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say "personally I prefer handfulls".

Hopefully she at least has handfulls or you have small hands.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good one is:

"Trust me, those will sag/be at her kneecaps in about 20 years. Yours are perfect."

Emphasis on the "yours is perfect" part. It's what she really wants to hear. It's a subtle and little test. The ones that eventually add up to make or break a relationship during its infancy.

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her you love her tits... playfully grab them, tear off her clothes and start sucking on them

cynetix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hear hear!

This reminds me of a compliment I got once from a chick who at the time was really into me...

She told me she really liked how I could pick out details about her, such as weird idiosyncracies and stuff that other people might actually think are faults but that, in a nutshell, I was willing to deal with. This sounds fairly self-deprecating on her part but it was actually pretty heartfelt in context.

What she said about my "attitude" towards her, which played a huge role in getting her in the sack (*grin*), confirmed what I think is a good approach to take towards women--namely:

Point out a girl's faults but mention them in a positive light. Say she's odd or interesting, or has smaller than average breasts, and then follow it up with how it appeals to you personally (preferrably the truth is good here :). If you can make it humorous too, she'll eat it up, plate and tablecloth and everything. Chicks dig this because:

* Her little insecurity that she's had all this time is suddenly okay, because you actually LIKE her that way.
* You are a rare gem for being so astute AND tasteful. Damn :).

It's really good rapport, and also good long-term relationship fertilizer, if you know what I mean.

So anyway, in your case, why not check out the big-breasted girl she's admiring and say, "What?! No way, I would choke on those. Yours, on the other hand, fit in my mouth perfectly." :D

cynetix

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order for cynetix's strategy to work, you have to have the right personality. Otherwise, her attraction to you will immediately begin to diminish.

Here's something you can say, "Yea, those are nice, but I like you just the way you are." If you feel a bit more confident you can just say, "Hell yea, I wish your tits were that big too!" Personally, I'd go with my former suggestion.

You can also respond with body language (read facial expression) instead of words. Actions speak louder than words as they say. Be honest with your emotions and the right action will come about.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is demon OK?? usually he just makes an obnoxious, inane remark, and then flames somebody. What happened?

About the tits, just tell her you love her the way she is , thats all. If that doesn't work, perhaps Mahon can recommend a good plastic surgeon to get implants.

Reaction score
TELL HER SHE IS FINE JUST THE WAY SHE IS AND THAT THOSE WOMEN WITH BIG TITS ARE ATTENTION WHO***. OK

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F....

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way is to joke about it. As soon as she complains, grab them, suck on them and moan on them with delight while you're sucking. She'll get the idea. If she repeats the annoying comment again, go with something like "Gee, I've such a big d!ck, I wish the doctor had cut off more as I asked her. I still sh!t on my **** when I go to the toilet, it's so fvckyng huge."

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys DO in bed? Sit there like statues and don't say anything?

It's your job as a man to make your woman feel good about her body. If she's saying stuff like, "I wish my t!ts were bigger" or "I wish prettier", those are RED FLAGS that you need to give her more support.

Don't overdo it, obviously. But when you're in bed or making out, tell her how much her body turns you on. Tell her how much you like her the way she is. Specifically mention what you find attractive about her.

This is NOT AFC behavior. AFC behavior is giving empty compliments on very occasion. When you've actually got a girl in bed or are feeling her up, that IS the time when you are supposed to compliment her on her body.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More than a mouth full or hand full is a waste.

VoodooChild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend (34A+ or B-) was very self-conscious about her breast size when we first got together. This is partially because she knows one of my exes, who has DDs. The first time she brought it up, I laughed at her and pointed out that she's five foot nothin', 100 pounds on a good day, and asked her to picture herself with DDs. She laughed too, and it hasn't come up since. The moral of the story? Assure her that they're perfect on her (assuming they are, don't lie) and the problem goes away.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Man, I wish I had jugs that big"

"I don't"...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw tits in a post, and I just want to say, I love em, and cherish em. Don't matter to me what size they are... obviously, bigger is better. But if she has no chest, she better have some killer long legs, and a fine booty. I do love me some fun bags! :)

If she said, 'I wish my tits were bigger...'

Ok, I'd say something like...

"You got cute little tits baby, and I'm a breast and leg man!.... you know how I know I love yo tits? Cuz I'm droolling."

monochrome

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stand up,go get a bicycle pump & give it to her with a big grin.

It's stupid & childish but the comedic value is priceless if done properly.