Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

small-talk

Andy420

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good small-talk conversations you can have with a chick when slowdancing??? Like other than "how are you doing tonight?", or "Nice weather, eh?" etc.
Thanks

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no clue

no clue but ill relply, i remember at my prom and stuff like that, when people slow danced, most didnt talk at all. it is like a romatic moment, u dont start talking, u just shut and then get some tongue action in ,although i coule be wrong.

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are what I tried before and it got me some kinos like the girl kissed me on the cheek for example.

If this is a girl you like. Try to notice what she is wearing.
For example, touch her earring and her ear. Comment how great it looks on her. Ask her how much it cost and why she likes it. Talk about her perfume. Talk about how good a dancer she is. Make a joke about you having 2 left feets. Talk about the food or drinks if they are good. There can be so many things that can come up.

:D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevey_2000
this forum just get's worse :eek:
yeah its getting out of hand. guys do a search. I'll get you started - search 'nouning'. :rolleyes: