"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Small College

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
Whassup guys.

I go to a small college, roughly 2000 people. This college is out of state, and is also across the country, so I really don't know anyone else in the state to escape my smallass college town.

I'm a sophomore, and I've met everyone you can meet. The girls I meet are always taken for some reason. I'm involved in organizations in campus(radio DJ, a political group, I write for the paper, greek life) so it's not like I'm sitting on my ass.
I go to parties on weekends, etc etc.

The town locals are just people I'm not interested in because I'm interested in dating someone who is also in college.

Finally, meeting someone in my 'home' state is out of the question because I don't plan on permanently residing here after college at all.

Anyone wanna give me some advice on how to meet new attractive single women?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
girlz are always taken at the college here and thats in the big city!!!



they are off in college and miss their bf. soon enough they will realize they need more attention will move on to guys near (like you)




dont be threatened by bfs.... its no like they are married!
 

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
they are off in college and miss their bf. soon enough they will realize they need more attention will move on to guys near (like you)
Thats I thought bro! My first initial thought was these attention *****s will eventually drop their men because their not getting enough **** or compliments. But when they're still together after min. 6 months at college you sorta lose hope.
 

Uncle FranKKK

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
New York City
Boy are you guys in luck! I went to a small college with 2000 students, 800 of which were residents so us dorm rats were competing for +/- 400 women. 300 if you subtract the ones who were too fat/ugly to show up on the radar. The numbers are intimidating. The task is easy once you figure it.

Took me a little while to figure it out. But, I did, and before long it was a piece of strudel. First of all, JOIN A FRATERNITY -- sounds like you already did. Hope it's a cool one. This gives you a leg up in BANGING SORORITY CHICKS. And it makes your social status higher for the non-sorority chicks. The other activities are a waste of time as far as getting laid goes.

You're doing the right thing in getting to know everyone. Even if they've got boyfriends, boyfriends don't last forever. You need to just check back with them once in a while, see if they warm up to you. Under no circumstances will you ever BRING UP their boyfriend or your awareness that they have one. The boyfriend is not your problem.

The important thing to remember is, once you start sleeping with chicks, do it well. Blow them away. In a small school, word will get around fast whether you're hung like a fire hydrant or if you're a minute man. Chicks tell each other everything, and once you get one of them, every chick in the school will know how big your schlong is before breakfast the next day. There was one guy I went to school with who blew his load on a girl's leg while they were making out, before she even touched it. This made him a laughing stock for the next 4 years and he never got laid again.

Your performance is especially important when sleeping with sorority chicks, because they have the biggest mouths and will tell everyone the fastest. In any case, before you feel sure to hook up, pleasure yourself to take the edge off. You'll last a lot longer.

If it's a high status chick who will rate you to other high-status hot chicks, my advice is to do her at least twice the first time you get her. Actually do it three times. Four orgasms might be a tall order for you, but don't worry, if you're wearing a condom, you can fake the second orgasm without a problem.

This shouldn't have to be said but ALWAYS WEAR CONDOMS.

Much love, high five, keep reading,

-Frank.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top