Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slvtty Women with Daddy Issues - Good or Bad?

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen. But STDS scare me too. Do you ever worry about that?
The only real one that is scary is HIV, but I’m straight , so I don’t have to worry about that.
it’s very low risk catching HIV from a women , still possible tho ,so that is kinda scary.
hpv is pretty nasty too

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sluts are not relationship material.
i can always tell im dealing with a sl*t because they constantly gaslight, and accuse you of miswording things.

or out the blue they will claim you dont like them.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can always tell im dealing with a sl*t because they constantly gaslight, and accuse you of miswording things.

or out the blue they will claim you dont like them.
I usually can tell by how fast they spread their legs..

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
To beat the horse, they are good for hookups or casual friendships, but bad for relationships.
The problem is trying to force them into the wrong box, which you can scarcely blame them for.
They aren't equipped or capable of pair bonding or meaningful commitment.

Reactions: B80

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To beat the horse, they are good for hookups or casual friendships, but bad for relationships.
The problem is trying to force them into the wrong box, which you can scarcely blame them for.
They aren't equipped or capable of pair bonding or meaningful commitment.
The question I keep asking which no one seems to answer is what makes a woman considered a slut?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question I keep asking which no one seems to answer is what makes a woman considered a slut?
Someone that's consistently easy to lay with minimal effort for many men.

Whereas some women satisfied with getting mens attention for validation and have a degree of self control, a slut needs sex.

I wouldn't class Someone who has the odd one night stand as a slut.

Sluts have their uses of course, such as nights out one night stands or swipe apps, but not sure many men would prioritise one over someone more Conservative for serious relationships or starting families. Of course they can hide their past from unaware men.

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone that's consistently easy to lay with minimal effort for many men.

Whereas some women satisfied with getting mens attention for validation and have a degree of self control, a slut needs sex.

I wouldn't class Someone who has the odd one night stand as a slut.

Sluts have their uses of course, such as nights out one night stands or swipe apps, but not sure many men would prioritise one over someone more Conservative for serious relationships or starting families. Of course they can hide their past from unaware men.
I agree with a lot of what you wrote but I've also found they will try and withhold sex for a couple of dates if they think they found a safe relationship guy. When I say a couple I literally mean two lol

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with a lot of what you wrote but I've also found they will try and withhold sex for a couple of dates if they think they found a safe relationship guy. When I say a couple I literally mean two lol
Oh yes, if they sense you're more of a provider type or you indicate you don't like 'easy' women or prefer wholesome women they'll mould to that, assuming they're looking for settling down, but it's unlikely the relationship will end well.

There are usually 'tells' that they let slip though, which is why people mention the early dating phase being a vetting period.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a date once with a lady who was way way fatter than I expected.

We were at a coffee shop and she said something that it was good we weren't at a bar because she gets really horny when drunk.

I was the opposite of turned on.
It's lucky that you weren't at a buffet.

• Haha

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's lucky that you weren't at a buffet.
That probably would have been better.

I could have slipped out when she went back for seconds.

But we were at a coffee shop and the bathroom didn't have a window to sneak out of.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That probably would have been better.

I could have slipped out when she went back for seconds.

But we were at a coffee shop and the bathroom didn't have a window to sneak out of.
You should have said "look at that cake" and then slipped out whilst she was busy stuffing it into her big fat face.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always found naive and low-notch girls easier to seduce and bang than sluts. It's also more rewarding.

Banging sluts and saying that you love sluts is completely gay. It's like saying "I love putting my penis in a place where lots of other penises have been."

Sluts are also quite dangerous. Casual sex absolutely wrecks a woman's mind and turns her into a ticking time bomb. You might be the guy she decides to snap on one day.
For purely sex they make a good outlet. While I've always tended to agree they don't make good long term relationships, I've seen plenty end up married with families.