Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slvtty Women with Daddy Issues - Good or Bad?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just posting some random thoughts I've been having... What's on my mind right now are Sluts...

One hand there is something sexually arousing that I crave with wanting to bang girls that like sex and have a decent partner count.

On the other hand you start thinking about STDs etc.... which then means you gotta seduce lower notch count women and go through all the hoops and bs etc....

Should we be happy sluts exist and try and bang them when possible or slow play prissy prude chicks?

Again just random thoughts.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely got that dilemma out of my system at 19. I wouldn't tell my family about a slut like that, or even tell my friends in an attempt to garner clout. Protect yourself if and when it goes down, then move on.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had success with sluts when I was younger. They always treated me like they were above me. Fast forward many years later and those same sluts are blowing up my inbox on social media as if I’m supposed to forget everything. I’ve heard everything from “oh I didn’t know what I wanted back then” to you name it. Life has been tough on them though, they are no longer easy on the eye at all.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need game to seduce sluts.

@Robert28 -- If the sluts of 10-15 years ago are trying to get you in their 30s, take a hard pass. You didn't get their absolute prime and it was feasible for you to have gotten it.

slow play prissy prude chicks?
This seems like such a high school way of phrasing things. Outside of high school or maybe college age, I have not met women I'd call prissy and prude. This might have to do with the fact I spent my early to mid 20s meeting women primarily in bars in a larger metro area. From my late 20s on, I didn't meet prude women in daygame with some bar approaching mixed in. This also has occurred in a larger metro area.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need game to seduce sluts.

@Robert28 -- If the sluts of 10-15 years ago are trying to get you in their 30s, take a hard pass. You didn't get their absolute prime and it was feasible for you to have gotten it.

This seems like such a high school way of phrasing things. Outside of high school or maybe college age, I have not met women I'd call prissy and prude. This might have to do with the fact I spent my early to mid 20s meeting women primarily in bars in a larger metro area. From my late 20s on, I didn't meet prude women in daygame with some bar approaching mixed in. This also has occurred in a larger metro area.
Unfortunately I have run into a few. They seem to be the ones with rules about not kissing on the first date. A recent one was a doctor, she still hit me afterwards though so it wasn't low IL. Something about having to work for a kiss turned me off though.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're attracted to sluttiness because it demonstrates that a woman is sexual and she is offering more immediate sexual gratification.

I went on an OKCupid date once a while back. Let's just say she looked way, way hotter in her photos. To the point where I saw her and I was like "oof" and actually considered ejecting.

I was there at the bar anyways, and she was Indian (major bonus) so what the hell, we had a few drinks. A few drinks more, she started telling me that she loves sex, describing her various escapades in detail. The matter-of-fact way she described herself in various positions and situations, really turned me on. This girl was extremely sexual -- "slutty" -- and it made her 100X more attractive to me. The booze and her ethnicity also helped. A few drinks after that we were having PinV sex on a park bench. We went to her apartment and finished. Never heard from her again. I assumed she had another date the following evening. It was an enjoyable night.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The matter-of-fact way she described herself in various positions and situations, really turned me on.
I was on a date once with a lady who was way way fatter than I expected.

We were at a coffee shop and she said something that it was good we weren't at a bar because she gets really horny when drunk.

I was the opposite of turned on.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a date once with a lady who was way way fatter than I expected.

We were at a coffee shop and she said something that it was good we weren't at a bar because she gets really horny when drunk.

I was the opposite of turned on.
Because you were drinking coffee, not booze.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're attracted to sluttiness because it demonstrates that a woman is sexual and she is offering more immediate sexual gratification.

I went on an OKCupid date once a while back. Let's just say she looked way, way hotter in her photos. To the point where I saw her and I was like "oof" and actually considered ejecting.

I was there at the bar anyways, and she was Indian (major bonus) so what the hell, we had a few drinks. A few drinks more, she started telling me that she loves sex, describing her various escapades in detail. The matter-of-fact way she described herself in various positions and situations, really turned me on. This girl was extremely sexual -- "slutty" -- and it made her 100X more attractive to me. The booze and her ethnicity also helped. A few drinks after that we were having PinV sex on a park bench. We went to her apartment and finished. Never heard from her again. I assumed she had another date the following evening. It was an enjoyable night.
Damn I remember a similar situation.. she really knew how to position her photos and filter them, when I met her I was not attracted to her at all. Throughout the night as I drank and she started kino'ng me and being very sexual I ended up kissing her at the end. She definitely got around... she ended up marrying some chump to take care of her and her kids. He is a good looking guy too with a good job. What was that PT Barnum quote :)

You’re definition of slvt would be having trains pulled on her. Well guess what, high probability that the last woman you liked has had at least two men at the same time. You could not bear to look in a woman’s head. So it would be best to recalibrate yourself and learn that in your lifetime, you will never even meet a Madonna or what you would consider a “good girl”, because you are projecting you are after a “good girl”. The second you use the word slvt in front of women as a whole, you Telegraph that you are a dweebus Maximus provider who will only get vanilla sex with very little of her femininity attached.
I agree some girls may not come across as being permiscious when they in fact are. However let's face it.. with some girls it's obvious AF

Sluts are great for fun, but if you ever start to catch feelings for them, that's where the problems start.

Sluts are not relationship material.
Definitely not but I am very aroused at the thought of banging them hard.

What sucks is one of my my greatest pick ups and hottest girls ended up giving me a huge STD scare... ever since then I have had big cognitive dissonance. This was the post about that hottie: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...t-networking-event-follow-up-coverage.236080/

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sluts are great for fun, but if you ever start to catch feelings for them, that's where the problems start.

Sluts are not relationship material.
Can confirm the truth to this.

I've been with a lot of women, fell for a slut once (not even sure how it happened, likely the sex) and mannnnn was she cold. Crushed me good, I learned from that experience though.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I've yet to meet a mentally stable woman with daddy issues, they almost always end up as slvts and are terrible for any sort of LTR.

I've dated a few but it never lasted since they have commitment/attachment issues from their past. Sure it feels good when they are calling you daddy during s*x but you shouldn't get attached.

I did have an ex that gave me a fathers day gift though which i thought was kinda sweet, it was a very odd relationship we had.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've yet to meet a mentally stable woman with daddy issues, they almost always end up as slvts and are terrible for any sort of LTR.

I've dated a few but it never lasted since they have commitment/attachment issues from their past. Sure it feels good when they are calling you daddy during s*x but you shouldn't get attached.

I did have an ex that gave me a fathers day gift though which i thought was kinda sweet, it was a very odd relationship we had.
What classifies a woman as a slut for you?
i prefer sluts actually, i just dont get emotionally attached to them anymore.
Same question as above what classifies a woman as a slut for you?

Just curious to see what meets that criteria :)

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***** vs. *****
The easiest way to figure out if you're getting laid tonight is to determine whether the female in question is a slut or a *****. The difference you ask?...
A ***** will sleep with anyone... A ***** will sleep with anyone EXCEPT for you.
***** vs. *****
Guy #1 "Dude, I shtooked this chick last night after 5 minutes at the party!"
Guy #2 "What a *****... you should get tested..."

Guy #1 "Dude, I tried to get with this chick but she rejected my ass... Then i came back later and she was getting a train run on her by everyone!"
Guy #2 "What a *****... Haha."

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys straight up can you all give me your definition of what a slut is? I am sure it will be subjective..

For example is a girl that has a one night stand with a guy she meets at a bar a slut?

Is a girl that has a 3 way with two guys she meets the same night a slut?

Is a girl who puts out the first date a slut?

I want to hear some different perspectives.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Promiscuity is okay when she is banging inside the small tribe. In fact it may be normal. Some sociologist believe that we evolved like this. In tribes the woman banged many men. In return they all took care of her child. She was also well taken care of.

The issue is sex with women that bang OUTSIDE of the tribe. So chicks that bang random guys that are not in the friend circle. These are the girls you need to watch out for. Stay away from them. They have deep seated self hate issues. They WILL project them onto you.

I dont think you really want slutty girls Reyaj. I think you are just craving a woman that will bend to your will. A woman that will make you feel like your **** is special. I get it lol.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have one. Maybe if she came back from the head and started talking to me and the cvm runs out of her mouth? Hell I don’t think in terms of slvt.
Lol we'll take that as your definition.

Promiscuity is okay when she is banging inside the small tribe. In fact it may be normal. Some sociologist believe that we evolved like this. In tribes the woman banged many men. In return they all took care of her child. She was also well taken care of.

The issue is sex with women that bang OUTSIDE of the tribe. So chicks that bang random guys that are not in the friend circle. These are the girls you need to watch out for. Stay away from them. They have deep seated self hate issues. They WILL project them onto you.

I dont think you really want slutty girls Reyaj. I think you are just craving a woman that will bend to your will. A woman that will make you feel like your **** is special. I get it lol.
So it's alright for a woman to have a bunch of guys who know each other rail her, but she'd only be a ho if she bangs someone outside of that circle? lol :p

So I don't know if I'm just odd but I have different types of ways I'm attracted to women.

1. Relationship: Someone who makes a good companion, good conversation, shared experiences, family oriented
2. Seduction: Being able to seduce a quality women into have sex with me, I guess it sort of gives me a feeling of importance.
3. Raw Rough Dirty Sexual Drive: This is where my attraction to slvts comes in... the idea of the woman being a sex toy for my own physical gratification.

While I've had several opportunities to bang sluts I've often backed out due to my fear of STDs... although I have gone through with it a few times and it definitely was fun :)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh ,mine too. Them and money.

We all love sluts. sluts are great!
For sex.
only.
There’s only 2 rules when dealing with sluts,mate.
Never fall in love with one or get one pregnant.
Amen. But STDS scare me too. Do you ever worry about that?