Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

slutty stories from an average female...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to share a story of one of my female friends just to let you see how women behave under certain circumstances. I have to say that my friend is just an HB6, 22 years old.

Last night she went out to a club with a female friend of hers. Once there two italian guys started to talk to them etc. after a while, one of these two italian guys grabbed my female friend and tried to isolate her to dance with her. After a few minutes he kissed her...and kissed her...making out etc.
My friend's female friend was doing the same with the other italian.

At some point, this other chick suggested to go to the italian's hotel. She and her guy went to the room, but my female friend and the other italian had no room available for them so...this guy took her to the hotel's roof and BANGED HER there and he did without a condom!!
My female friend says tha she was feeling very horny because this guy was really handsome, fit, and had several tattos so she could not resist him.
I sad to her: but you did it without a condom??
her: yesss, I know...that was wrong but I was so horny and he was so attractive! and I even had an orgasm!!

Well...here is the sad truth, a mere HB6 got to bang a very attractive foreigner, and she let him fuc-k her in the hotel's roof and without a condom...

Next day she also had sex with her regular FWB on top of it. She said that she was feeling a bit slutty...but hey, she's young, she's horny, and she had fun!

Regular story from an average girl nowadays...

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should be getting in on the slutty action with these girls. not sure why a guy wants to be an orbiter to hear stories about a chick he wants to bang telling him stories about other men she is banging.

yeah sluts will do this all the time.

the roof? i highly doubt that, they have security cameras on the roof, and the door would be locked so drunks dont jump off of it on the 4th or anytime.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moral of the story......look good enough, be aggressive and sluts are your's for the taking at the clubs and other places as well.....also man....why are we complaining about sluts....the more the merrier....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
you should be getting in on the slutty action with these girls. not sure why a guy wants to be an orbiter to hear stories about a chick he wants to bang telling him stories about other men she is banging.

yeah sluts will do this all the time.

the roof? i highly doubt that, they have security cameras on the roof, and the door would be locked so drunks dont jump off of it on the 4th or anytime.
i once got a blow job from a bartender in the men's bathroom. while she was at work at that lol. told her buddy to cover for her, went into the bathroom, dragged me into there, blew me lol.

every woman I've ever met, even my wife has a "wild side" so to speak. you have to bring it out in them. If a woman doesn't like you / isn't attracted enough to be a tad mischievous with you than she isn't into you seriously. you'r just something to do. Thats the ultimate litmus test.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I wanted to share a story of one of my female friends just to let you see how women behave under certain circumstances. I have to say that my friend is just an HB6, 22 years old.

Last night she went out to a club with a female friend of hers. Once there two italian guys started to talk to them etc. after a while, one of these two italian guys grabbed my female friend and tried to isolate her to dance with her. After a few minutes he kissed her...and kissed her...making out etc.
My friend's female friend was doing the same with the other italian.

At some point, this other chick suggested to go to the italian's hotel. She and her guy went to the room, but my female friend and the other italian had no room available for them so...this guy took her to the hotel's roof and BANGED HER there and he did without a condom!!
My female friend says tha she was feeling very horny because this guy was really handsome, fit, and had several tattos so she could not resist him.
I sad to her: but you did it without a condom??
her: yesss, I know...that was wrong but I was so horny and he was so attractive! and I even had an orgasm!!

Well...here is the sad truth, a mere HB6 got to bang a very attractive foreigner, and she let him fuc-k her in the hotel's roof and without a condom...

Next day she also had sex with her regular FWB on top of it. She said that she was feeling a bit slutty...but hey, she's young, she's horny, and she had fun!

Regular story from an average girl nowadays...
Im no brad pitt and Ive screwed a couple girls Ive just met before. 1 with, and 1 without a condom.

It happens. Sometimes the chemistry is right and you make goofs. I always wear condoms now, and dont make the mistakes of my youth. And I had sex with a couple women on Tinder earlier this year. Both on the first date...and one of them I casually dated for a month.

Ive since told myself I dont wanna do quick hookups anymore. They leave a lot to be desired. Anyways, my point is that sex isnt that hard to get. Im moderately attractive...but Im not hot foreign guy. Hell, Id say most chicks dont even notice me lol

Who cares if your friend hooks up randomly and has unprotected sex with some guy she finds attractive? Worry about you and your dating life. At 22, my first weekend on a new campus in my junior year of college, I was hard on the rebound after a recent breakup with my ex. I was super in love with this girl...so I went a found someone new my first friday away from home. I went back to this new girls dorm, had sex, no condom.

Dumb move...and like I said before...I dont make that mistake any longer. And actually that girl and I stayed on decent speaking terms throughout the rest of our college career. I wouldnt say we were friends though, as we didnt really run in the same circles. But we would hang out from time to time.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing surprising here. Even an HB3 can can some dıck action in a few hrs. There's a lid for every pot.

Gambit74

Reaction score
Smashed on a hotel roof... Niceee, got to put that one on my things to do list.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, she's just my friend, we get along very well, and I dont want to bang her cause I do not even find her attractive, so we have "pure" friendship. She tells me her stories and adventures with men, and I do the same with women. We've been friends for almost two years now.

I do care about her and this is why I got shocked when she told me she had a ONS, with a foreigner, and without a condom. What the heck was she thinking??

And it is even more shocking because she's always telling me that she does not trust a guy if he wants to do it without a condom, that she would never do it, etc etc....and what do we have now? she just contradicted herself...like the majority of women on Earth do.

It's sad to see what a wh-ore she's becoming, but she has a couple of female friend that are even sluttier so...

Ruleit

Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
And it is even more shocking because she's always telling me that she does not trust a guy if he wants to do it without a condom, that she would never do it
How do you know a woman is lying? Her lips are moving.

pyros said:
It's sad to see what a wh-ore she's becoming, but she has a couple of female friend that are even sluttier so...
So that makes it all right. She feels better about herself because she's not as slut-ty as the rest.

pyros, when you're ready to settle down into an LTR I hope you take this lesson to heart and remember this very important saying: "Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are"

EDIT:

For this: "Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are"
Use it for better quality LTR mate selection.
For hookups... well, for a lot of guys (including Italian foreigners) anything goes.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
For the record, she's just my friend, we get along very well, and I dont want to bang her cause I do not even find her attractive, so we have "pure" friendship. She tells me her stories and adventures with men, and I do the same with women. We've been friends for almost two years now.

I do care about her and this is why I got shocked when she told me she had a ONS, with a foreigner, and without a condom. What the heck was she thinking??

And it is even more shocking because she's always telling me that she does not trust a guy if he wants to do it without a condom, that she would never do it, etc etc....and what do we have now? she just contradicted herself...like the majority of women on Earth do.

That bold part really f%cking offended me....it's none of your business who the hell she bangs without a condom....she may be your cutesy little friend...but in reality, she is a dirty little ***** there for the taking...stop hating on the fact a guy took advantage of her whorish ways...i will tell you what she was thinking...she wanted the guy's penis inside her and in her mouth as well probably.....stop acting like captain save a ho and worry about yourself...

This pisses me off because as a foreigner in exotiic countries, i ALWAYS have local guys saying crap like this about their ***** friends. It's sooooo annoying....you deserve to be punched in the face multiple times.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
That bold part really f%cking offended me....it's none of your business who the hell she bangs without a condom....she may be your cutesy little friend...but in reality, she is a dirty little ***** there for the taking...stop hating on the fact a guy took advantage of her whorish ways...i will tell you what she was thinking...she wanted the guy's penis inside her and in her mouth as well probably.....stop acting like captain save a ho and worry about yourself...

This pisses me off because as a foreigner in exotiic countries, i ALWAYS have local guys saying crap like this about their ***** friends. It's sooooo annoying....you deserve to be punched in the face multiple times.

are you on drugs man? it seems so.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser is spot on. Her fvcking the FWB the next day is her pregnancy insurance policy right there.
Women's conniving duplicity is truly staggering.
But I agree that slvts make the world go around. The more the merrier! Just don't be the schmuck who ends up with one, either by choice or knocking her up.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
For the record, she's just my friend, we get along very well, and I dont want to bang her cause I do not even find her attractive, so we have "pure" friendship.
yeah, you were friendzoned right off the bat, doesn't matter how you feel, if she found you attractive, she would try to fvck you because she is a slut, that's what she did to the italian guy.

pyros said:
why should you care what she's become? you should get in on the action with her slutty friends.

backbreaker said:
i once got a blow job from a bartender in the men's bathroom. while she was at work at that lol. told her buddy to cover for her, went into the bathroom, dragged me into there, blew me lol.
nice, bl0w jobs are always better in public. a bathroom is a lot different than a roof, there would be security cameras on the roof, the emergency roof exit would have an alarm on the door to keep people from going up on it.

backbreaker said:
every woman I've ever met, even my wife has a "wild side" so to speak. you have to bring it out in them. If a woman doesn't like you / isn't attracted enough to be a tad mischievous with you than she isn't into you seriously. you'r just something to do. Thats the ultimate litmus test.
very true, that's why the op hasn't gotten in on any of the slutty action with these girls.

zinc4 said:
It's sooooo annoying....you deserve to be punched in the face multiple times.
a little violent here aren't we?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
are you on drugs man? it seems so.

No, but you have a major white knight mentality going on for your friend and it's beyond annoying to me....i have to put up with guys with your same mentality every night i go out here where i am in Asia...guy friend orbiters who are shocked and jealous that their friend would slut it up with me...they come in huge flocks here...much more so than in the states....i have to hear the stories the next day from the girl of their guy friends....and always relentless ****blocking attempts from these guys....and phony befriending attempts by them that are done only for ****blocking purposes....as a foreigner in a different country, you deal with your type a lot and it will get to you after a while....

Also, knowing your type, i can almost say for a fact, that you really want to bang this girl and have developed some kind of silly feelings for her....just stop being an orbiter already man...the girl is a slut who is good for only one thing.....sex...guys who befriend girls that they secretly want to bang...i will never understand...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing new about that. I do it almost all the time i go out. Do i get away with it because alot of women find me attractive... well... yeah lol but they all have that inner "slut" in them. Last night i did the same. I met a 21 year old very cute chick at a bar downtown. I took her to another bar to dance. Ended up making out... playing with her puzzy and her rubbing her hands down my pants then closed. She called me today actually. Normal stuff ..........Unfortunately.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Nothing new about that. I do it almost all the time i go out. Do i get away with it because alot of women find me attractive... well... yeah lol but they all have that inner "slut" in them. Last night i did the same. I met a 21 year old very cute chick at a bar downtown. I took her to another bar to dance. Ended up making out... playing with her puzzy and her rubbing her hands down my pants then closed. She called me today actually. Normal stuff ..........Unfortunately.
Aint that the worst? ...when you hook up with a girl, and the vibe is all sexual...but then when you talk again, the girl tries to make the vibe all regular and sh!t.

Its like ..."come on girl...you know what last night was about...so why even hit me up today if you aint down to continue that flow". Sometimes I straight wanna tell a chick "fuk outta here wasting my time". But then I realize I must be patient.

Still annoying as hell though. Some people just have that duplicitous personality...especially when youre dealing with alcohol fueled night life.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Aint that the worst? ...when you hook up with a girl, and the vibe is all sexual...but then when you talk again, the girl tries to make the vibe all regular and sh!t.

Its like ..."come on girl...you know what last night was about...so why even hit me up today if you aint down to continue that flow". Sometimes I straight wanna tell a chick "fuk outta here wasting my time". But then I realize I must be patient.

Still annoying as hell though. Some people just have that duplicitous personality...especially when youre dealing with alcohol fueled night life.
LoL It depends though. If the girl is pretty hot and you want to have sex with her again then casually responding to maybe set something up again in the future is cool but if the girl comes on really strong like wanting some kind of relationship then thats going way to far. Ive gotten many calls the day after but ive only responded to a few and the girls that i thought were really hot, I have ended up meeting them again multiple times. I actually just got off the phone with a 21yr old Italian girl i met a month ago that i havent contacted since. I texted her and she responded immediately, Going to try to set it up to meet this weekend. Her ass is nice and thick.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, I dont want to bang her, I dont find her hot, I dont have any romantic feelings and I see her as my little sister.
I care about her as I care for my real sister, my buddies etc.
She can fu-ck all ppl in the city if she wants, but I dont want bad things to happen to her. Its simple.

Jesuss.....

The funy thing is that for all the time I've known her she's been criticising different girls that she thought were slu-ts, and what do we have now...? she's going the same way like the girls she used to bad mouth about...great LMAO.