Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sluts - Love em or Hate em?

Lush

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is something I've never actually seen pop up on a community forum. Sluts. What's your thoughts? Now when I use the term slut, I mean the true definition of it. Someone who is sexually promiscuous. And of course we're talking about girls here. I mean...If you take the real definition then I am indeed a slut myself. I'm pretty promiscuous and the times I'm not, I wish I was. And to be completely candid, I like girls who are sexually promiscuous. There's a vast different between a ho and a house wife. I'm not dating these girls, but I am having some crazy sex with them.

Now I have a girlfriend and she's a very good girl. This is of course what my serious relationships are normally with (Well except for one case, but you gotta learn somehow), but when it comes to just quick sexual flings, I'd rather have a girl who's a little loose. And I wonder if I'm alone in this matter or if it's an unspoken thing hiding under the community?

Lush.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the word slut should be in a DJ's vocabulary. A true DJ loves women, and although some of them are promiscuous, we know that with our charm we can stray them away from their polygamous tendencies and towards a loving relationship with us.

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
In many ways, promiscous women are one of the most honest when it comes to a man calculating his ROI. Unlike gold diggers, 70%-divorce-filers, you know what goods you will get, and the cost you will incurr upfront. They are not everyone's cup of tea, but I am against bashing them as a group.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problm with having sluts as friends/ Friends wBennies and ect. I would try my best to avoid dating them. The kind of slut i hate are the ones who try and hide their sluttery or misguide you with lies about their past and then tries to make you qualify yourself. Like when they say" I'm not some trashy girl that cracks her legs for just any guy that asks, if a guy wants this then he has to show me that he is willing to really try and get me" "I'm like my boy just sexed you 3 days ago? WTF!!!"

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
I don't think the word slut should be in a DJ's vocabulary. A true DJ loves women, and although some of them are promiscuous, we know that with our charm we can stray them away from their polygamous tendencies and towards a loving relationship with us.
So you think a DJ can turn a ho into a housewife? You think a DJ wants to turn a ho into a housewife?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sluts are cool. I don't have any emotional investment in them and when I want to fvck theres no BS about it. Just go over to her house and make her scream a few times, then leave. If nothing else, it makes me happy and feel better when I go after non-slutty women.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANDREW DICE CLAY: Hey, is that your chick there?

GUY IN THE AUDIENCE: Yeah!

DICE: Damn she's pretty hot!

GUY: Yeah,..

DICE: You been together a while?

GUY: 2 years

DICE: Nice. So she's faithful to you?

GUY: Oh yeah.

DICE: She good in bed?

GUY: *nods head enthusiastically*

DICE: She suck a good d!ck?

GUY: (laughing) Oooh yeah,..

DICE: I suppose the next question would be, "How do you suppose she got that way?"

Every man wants a slut, he just wants her to be HIS slut.

Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
In a perfect world fella. There it would be sunshine everyday and rain only for a hour or so at night. There would be racial equality. Women would be more open to having sex with nerds and goobers. Every guy on here would have a super hot female just to use for sex.

But in reality come on. Let's be real.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with sluts is when you do actually love them. You're never going to turn a ho into a housewife so don't even try. Use and discard the sluts as appropriate, never date them or form a relationship with them because you're going to get fvcked over.

edu11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't hate them. I just don't want to date them. And if they lie about their past then i don't even want to know them.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it weren't for promiscuous women, this forum would have a whole lot less applicability. You'd have to marry them to get some if none of them were promiscuous....... right?

F* a girl last night that you weren't married too? Then arguably you f***** a slvt - depending on one's perspective.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
Spoken like a true prodigy.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sluts are only good for fvcking. Not, relationship material.

On the other hand... Some girls only seem like sluts because, their boyfriends are AFC's or they cannot sexually satisfy them. So, they go through all these guys trying to find a non chump who can satisfy them sexually.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
I don't think the word slut should be in a DJ's vocabulary.
You're so right about this part. We should focus on positivity . And saying that she's a slut bllah bllah , makes you judgmental. Girls don't want judgmental guys.

Every girl is attracted to every guy . Period.It happens because we are two different genres and we need each other. But the thing is , most of the girls dont go with every guy because they dont want to be judged or perceived as a sluts. If you tell her (not verbally) that she wont be judged and everything that happens is discreet and that you are worth a lay , than you will get any fvcking girl you want.

So , being judgmental doesnt help your game at all.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
You're so right about this part. We should focus on positivity . And saying that she's a slut bllah bllah , makes you judgmental. Girls don't want judgmental guys.

Every girl is attracted to every guy . Period.It happens because we are two different genres and we need each other. But the thing is , most of the girls dont go with every guy because they dont want to be judged or perceived as a sluts. If you tell her (not verbally) that she wont be judged and everything that happens is discreet and that you are worth a lay , than you will get any fvcking girl you want.

So , being judgmental doesnt help your game at all.
Exactly. So many guys here have this utterly bizarre double-standard that they want to sleep with a woman as quickly as possible, but if she puts out quickly, she's not worthy of a real relationship. I think that this is because they want to tie down a woman to a monogamous relationship, and couldn't stand the thought of THEIR woman being "like that".

I'm gonna post a link here that covers this from a different point of view, but it's so far beyond what most people will let themselves see that I'm not sure anybody will get anything from it.

Still, if it helps even one person see the matrix...
http://www.bristollair.com/inner-game/nature-and-reality/secret-society.html

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally some of the more intelligent guys on this forum have evolved. The word "slut" is very UNNECESSARY, and like azanon said, if women didnt sleep with any of us out of wedlock, where would that leave men ??

Some PEOPLE enjoy havin sex but they don't want the commitment and grief that comes with a relatioship. Does that make them wrong ???

and one dude mentioned he wouldn't have sex with a girl if she hooked up with a guy friend of his...BUT what if the tables were turned and HE had a chance to hook up with her and all of her friends ??

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever said that a lot of girls come off as sluts because they're going through chumps trying to find one who can satisfy them in and out of the bedroom - is right...

there are plenty of girls who will never be satisfied with one man (just like i'm not sure i'll ever be satisfied with one woman). but for the most part - a lot of these girls who sleep around - can be changed into a housewife if they find a real man; one who knows how to handle them in the sack... and one who can pass all her test while trying to prove that she can pass his...

just never judge a girl on her sexual past... the best lays i've ever had are very mixed... my best ever had only been with 2 guys... but after her - it's most girls who've been with 20-30+ guys...