Slut Defense or Not Ready?

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hullo all,

Firstly congratulations on the great board you guys have got here, I've been reading all this for quite a while and its really good stuff ;)

Anyway, a brief overview of my problem...

Recently went to a movie with my girlfriend, who I have kissed quite a bit, but nothing more. The cinema had about 15 people in it, but we were up the back out of sight.

Basically during the movie I made a bit of a move to make out with her, she didn't mind until my hands went near/onto her breasts at which point she pulled them away.

I'm not too worried about it, but to try and understand where I went wrong... do you think this was because it wasn't private enough with people a few rows away from us? Or would it be more likely shes not ready...

Thanks a lot in advance guys, wish you all the best ;)

-Auron

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think it was both. What are you doing with her boobs? Stay OFF those for a good while. I'm serious.

PS: PINK ROXORZ!!1111

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And plus you left out a lot of info.

How long have you been going out?

A movie!?

Was she on her period?

What kind of movie, was it romantic, she prob wasn't in the mood?

Is she devout catholic or morman or something?

Having those might have helped us answer but heres something i remembered learning.

When you show a girl all you want is sex, it gives her the complete upper hand. Obviously, no girl is stupid enough to think that a guy doesn't, but when you blatently show it, it can hurt you. Try making her want you, practicing kissing more, get good at it, practice sexually kissing her, not just making out, don't go to far unless you can tell she wants you to. Respect her boundries, but still push the limits.

Hope this helps, Welcome and good luck.

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out = 3-4 months, can't remember exactly

Movie was lizzie mcguire (guilty passion)

I have no idea about the period thing, though its quite possible she wasn't in the mood. She's on of those girls that's very upbeat sexually one day, and then dull the next.

No religious presence, only her parents who are strict... ie. wouldn't let me go out with her because they thought she was too young... until they met me and saw what a charming young man I am, with her nagging them too :cool:

But I am respecting her boundries and won't be making any further moves until she shows some interest, it just annoys me how she will flirt and say overtly sexual things and then do this, I hope you understand.

Oh, and I shall heed the advice of not being sex dependant, I think I needed that pointed out to me ;)

stud_muffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
when u make a move in the cinama u dont straight away go for the boobs 1st u start out with the hips stay there for a while then u start working from there and if u wanna now that she really loves u badly take her 2 ice skatting and u can do alot of sh!t things there like kino

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3-4 months? Have you gone for her breasts before when you two are alone? I mean "no one at home at all" alone. Even though you two were pretty alone in the movies, maybe she didn't want anything since people CAN see. Hopefully this helps too.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be ****ing by now... lol, is this just me? Anyways, never just start with your hands on her chest. Run your fingers through her hair, rub the back of her neck/collar bone, cup her shoulders, kiss her neck, run your fingers under her brastraps... run your fingers down her sides, squeeze her love handles... then lightly touch her chest, see how she reacts.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it doesn't matter. If she doesn't like you touching her boobs, just stay off for a while, get her in a really hyper/happy mood and then make her rub her tits on you begging you to touch them :D .

Oh and from now on you can make smart choices, you can tell from the first 15 or 20 min. or so how the date will turn out.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i definately think it was the sd. she would probably respond better if you two were alone. also, do it the way MoAF said. you can't just go strait there, cause that does indeed make you look like you are sexually dependent. work your way there. however, if she shows certain signs, you may be able to get away with going all out (though it's still a good idea not to). for example:
i was at my gf's house and before we started kissing we were just cuddling and holding hands and stuff, and at one point she was holding my hand a fraction of an inch away from the pu$$y. later, when we did kiss, i afterwards found that my hand was no longer on her arm, but her boob. she didn't really care though, so it was a victory for me.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Haha, this reminds me of this time where my friends and I were at taco bell in the afternoon, we saw this guy feeling up this girl on plain view! :eek: They were tryin to hide it but it was so obvious.

We couldn't stop cracking up and started sitting next to them talking really loud, making moaning noises etc, so we kinda had to get outta there after that. :p

Hmm.. 3-4 months? I would be expecting a bit more than just touching the boobies. Just remember to GO SLOW.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is lots of possiblities as to why she might've not wanted you to touch her chest. So try again only eliminate some of the possibilities. So try in private with no real distractions and after you've been kissing for awhile go for the chest and if she still takes your hand away then start to consider hopping on a faster pony

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm paying $20 to go to the movies with my girl, we're watching the fvcking movie.

Maybe she feels the same way.

Daneelo S

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can put your hands at her sides beside and a little below her breats you can get her really hot this is suppose to be one of those many points on a womans body to get them hot and unless shes skanky you probably wont get anything in a movie theater but u can still get alot of kino holding and massing.