Slowly Killing The AFC: My Journal

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided to start a journal to report the progress I'll be making from this point forward.

I come from a family from where the males are very popular with the ladies, me not included... yet. I considered myself quite unpopular before I came in here. Even tho' I consider myself an average looking guy, I lacked the charm and skills. Reading the bible and tons of information and of course trying to practice I've gotten quite better. Still, I'm not doing everything/most things right. How will I fix this? Playing the game on the field of course. As I mentioned in a previous thread I have plans to hookup with my boss' daughter (risks aside, I'm willing to take them and I'm not afraid of losing my job), but I don't know if that will go well or if she will flake on me, so I'll simply spin more plates.

Stage 1: The Competition
As I said, my family members are pretty succesful with the ladies. My cousin who's almost my age is pretty good loking and that's where all of his game comes from. I challenged him to a competition where we'll go to public places this saturday and see who gets the most numbers out of it, the loser pays the meal. It's a win-win situation, if I see quality girls I'll be sure to keep in touch and if i get rejected I'll lose the fear little by little, you can't buy that kind of value.

So to be quick, I'll report when this competition is over and/or when any updates occur . Thanks for your attention, comments and suggestions will be much appretiated.

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
First Report

So I'm back from the "competition", and I'm happy to announce that I won! :up:

It was a close one though, me and my cousin decided that the winner would be the one with the most numbers out of the day. We choose a location in the middle of the city and in a point where there's lots of females.

Final Scoreboard: My cousin - 2 numbers Drtk - 3 numbers and an e-mail

I did more a couple of more approaches tho', he made like 4 and I did 6 aprox., here's how I went.

Approach 1: This HB 7.5 caught my eye, she was with another girl. I went there without thinking it twice, even tho' she split from the other girl before I got to approach her.

Me: Hello girl, I was watching around and I couldn't help but notice you, what's your name?
HB: It's HB
Me: Hey, you look like a fun girl, I'd like to meet you a better (lil' kino from this point forward, wich she took nicely), what's your number?
HB: Only as a friend it'd be (sh!t test?), but it's XXXX-XXX
Me: Cool, I'll take to you later, it was nice meeting you girl
HB: You too

My cous was a little shocked by my confidence altho' I admit I was a little nervous, but it's natural, it was the first approach of the day.

Approach 2: This HB looked like she was waiting for something/someone and I over analyzed, but in the end, went for it.

Me: Hello, my name is Drtk, what's your name?
HB: What for?
Me: Well, I think you're cute
HB7: Thank you. It's HB7 (she gave me this weird look)
Me: You look like fun, I want to get to know you better, what are your diggits?
HB: They're XXXX-XXX
Me: Cool. Look, I gotta run, but I'll call you soon alright?
HB: Sure

I was loosen up a little and from this moment forth it was so much easier.

Approach 3: I saw these 2 HB8s, and went for it right away.

Me: Hello my name is drtk, what's your name girls?
They: HB8s (names I didn't hear before)
Me: Are you from here?
HBs: No, actually we're from Denmark
Me: Cool. Well, I saw you around and I think you're cute
(One interrups me)
HB: He, I think I'll go over there
HB: Yeah, me too
Me: W/e

I later noticed that they were with bfs. No problem, this didn't affect me at all :cool: , I just moved onto the next approach.

Approach 4: I saw this HB8 with another HB, she was about a 7 and younger than the HB8. I went for it quick.

Me: Hello, my name's Drtk and this is my cousin X, what are your names?
They: Hello, we're HB8 and HB7
Me, talking to the HB8: Well I think you're cute HB8
HB8: Thank you. (She got a lil' blushed and gave me a smile, but she went back to normal in a second)
Me: Well, I'd like to know you, what's your number?
HB8: It's XXXX-XXX
Me: Well, I gotta run but I'll call you later. I'll see you girls :)
HB: Cool

Things went smooth but my favorite approach of the day happened a little later.

Approach 5: I noticed this HB7.5 who was sit down and doing nothing.

Me: Hello, my name is Drtk, what's your name?
HB7.5: It's HB7.5 but I've got a bf, actually, here he comes.
Me: Cool, np. I'll see ya

This girl wasn't a b!tch about it, at least. I didn't lose my cool at all.

Approach 6: This HB8 was walking and I went for my last approach of the day.

Me: Hello, my name is Drtk and you're?
HB8: I'm HB8 (cute smile)
Me: Well, I looked at you and I think you're cute.
HB8: Why, thank you (she looked at me the whole time)
Me: (smile), I'd like to know you better, what's your number?
HB8: Actually I don't have a cellphone :(
Me: Well, how about e-mail, you got an e-mail?
HB8: Sure!
(I grabed my phone and she looked at it to check i got it right)
HB8: It's hb8@hotmail.com
Me: Got it. It was nice meeting you HB8, I'll keep in contact, alright?
HB8: You too Drtk, sure.

I kissed her in the cheek and let het follow her way. This was my favourite approach and she seemed quite interested. This was the last approach of the day and thus I won the competition. Got my free meal and my cousin mad :p , but it was actually quite a close and honnorable competition. Besides, I had a blast and my cousin wants revenge, so we're going again in a couple of weeks :).

Now that I have diggits I'll be sure to keep only the quality plates spinning :up:
And I still have that date with my boss' daughter this saturday, if she flakes on me I have more plates spinning now :D

Thank you all for your great threads and tips, you are an inspiration fellow sosuavers. I'll be reporting back when I have any updates and/or when I have a date with one of my plates.

Once again, thank you :up:

-drtk

Last edited:

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I commend you on being able to get all those digits, I am not at that stage yet where I can get multiple in a day. Not to make it insignificant, getting numbers is half the battle. Getting on a date is the finishing touch. Many girls I know tell me that they like to give guy fake numbers, or just give guy number and when he calls, play games and reject him. Shoot my nurse is married with 4 childre, still goes clubbing and gives out numbers but always plays games with the guys that get her number or not respond at all.

Mr. Bojangles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea with the competition thing. Just a quick point of advice, you should probably try to engage in some more conversation with the girls you approach rather than just getting the digits. If you establish greater rapport with them you'll have a far greater chance of meeting up with them again in future. ;)

Keep up the good work :up:

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
vonbock said:
I commend you on being able to get all those digits, I am not at that stage yet where I can get multiple in a day. Not to make it insignificant, getting numbers is half the battle. Getting on a date is the finishing touch. Many girls I know tell me that they like to give guy fake numbers, or just give guy number and when he calls, play games and reject him. Shoot my nurse is married with 4 childre, still goes clubbing and gives out numbers but always plays games with the guys that get her number or not respond at all.
Thank you. I'll check back on these digits later this week, a couple of days seems likely. Since I don't know these girls that much I don't know if they gave me fake numbers, but I'd guess that's more the kind of behavior an older girl would show up, these girls are between 18 and 23 more or less. Altho' you're right, I shouldn't let them play games with me, if any of them flakes on me or something I'll next her without thinking it twice.

Mr. Bojangles said:
Great idea with the competition thing. Just a quick point of advice, you should probably try to engage in some more conversation with the girls you approach rather than just getting the digits. If you establish greater rapport with them you'll have a far greater chance of meeting up with them again in future. ;)

Keep up the good work :up:
Good advice, thanks :up:

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, haven't updated this in quite a while.

Anyway, turns out you guys were right, I wasn't making enough rapport and thus, nothing spectacular came out of those numbers. No details are necessary, but I can say that I'm seeing none of the girls I made contact with that day.

Lesson learnt, let's move on. :up:

I've been unable to make much contact with girls in the outside world, TBH I'm working most of the time, either in my office or here on my computer. Nonetheless, I've done some interesting things these days.

Girl #1: After a while this girl was introduced to me, I started noticing some IOIs, For example, she was sending me silly notes, wanted to chat with me quite a bit, all that kinda stuff. Of course I noticed this, but she also mentioned her BF. Now, I know that most girls who are attrative have boyfriends anyway, I didn't care. I kept her on rotation, but nothing too serious, I felt at time that this girl was gaming ME, she would ask for me everytime, most of our mutual friends kept bringing that up but I thought little of it. She lives nearby my house so we walk together everyday, one of those days she and I "accidentally" kissed on the lips goodbye (normaly it's on the cheek), anyway she begged me to stay to chat, I said why not.
At one point in our conversation she said "I bet (one of my other plates) will get mad if she finds out what we just did", I honestly was not amuzed by the kiss, I only said "Eh?, why would she get mad or bug me? Nobody can tell me the way to go, I do what I want, and that's it. I can even do it again, look." we made out and I only said "See? I do what I want and nobody can tell me a thing" (like I didn't know those were her exact intensions), anyway I said goodbye. The next day and from that point forward she keeps telling she's been nuts about me for a while now and that she was afraid of rejection (Iol, IK girls are more afraid of rejection but this is still funny), I only wanna keep her as a FB and nothing else, if she seems to want anything else I'll cut it right away. I do consider this a victory because I passed most if not all of her test and read all of her IOI's right, without even noticing, even if she kept mentioning the BF.

Girl#2: A girl that was about to leave work was more or less the same deal than g#1, she had a BF and she kept mentioning it, but I was told she liked me , I did C+F with her whenever I was with her and it did wonders, she leaved and I couldn't say goodbye properly. I simply told her we'll go out and we'll see where I take this one. Of course she agreed, now it's off to me if this one is LTR material.

Girl#3: It came to the attention of one of the HBs I see often that me and one of my plates and I seem to be GF and BF, she asked me this and I denied it, she seemed quite happy. This among other IOI's made me realize she likes me. Another plate to spin. :cool:

I have around 4-5 plates on rotation right now, but I'm mostly interested in Girl#2, however this does not mean I'm getting oneitis or anything like that, this is just the girl I like the most out of the bunch.

They are right when they say that spinning plates is the solution to most of our girl problems, wise words right there.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writting it. You're still my inspiration fellow so-suavers

Any comments or advice will be much appretiated. :)

-drtk

Last edited:

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job so far keep at it.. Few ?s I got tho....

1. How did n where did u get those new girls?

2. When u approach I thought it was bad to tell them that they r cute...

3. So its good to ask them wat is their name for the 1st thing u say to a girl instead of sayin how u doin..

4. When u did the kino in ur 2nd approach I think when do u do that? Afta u said wats her name n where at

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats nice man u r improving, but think u learnt getting a number is easy, so all u have to worry about is a bit of convosation before u close. If u can get the number with no convosation at all, then why wud u not get it with some convosation. Ur basically jus getting some ammo and information for the next time u talk to her. WELL DONE MAN, i learned something from ur journal.

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies.
YoungSir4sho said:
Good job so far keep at it.. Few ?s I got tho....

1. How did n where did u get those new girls?

2. When u approach I thought it was bad to tell them that they r cute...

3. So its good to ask them wat is their name for the 1st thing u say to a girl instead of sayin how u doin..

4. When u did the kino in ur 2nd approach I think when do u do that? Afta u said wats her name n where at
To answer your questions.

1. Girl#1 and #3 thru social circles. Girl#2 is a former worker.

2. Depends on what your frame is really. It isn't really recomendable because you're giving away your power, I know this now but it was fun I guess. :)

3. I also did this. Again, it depends on your frame, you don't wanna look like a weirdo but if your friendly enough you can open with basically anything that pops out of your mind.

4. I think you mean the 1st approach, right?. I did the kino after I got her name and during our little chit-chat, what I used is 2 steps forward, 1 step back. It works wonders if done properly.

Hope this answers your questions man. :D

rushing dude 123 said:
Thats nice man u r improving, but think u learnt getting a number is easy, so all u have to worry about is a bit of convosation before u close. If u can get the number with no convosation at all, then why wud u not get it with some convosation. Ur basically jus getting some ammo and information for the next time u talk to her. WELL DONE MAN, i learned something from ur journal.
You're exactly right my man. Thanks for your comment, I'm glad you learned something off my effort. :)

Thanks again for your inputs, I'll keep you guys updated. :up:

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
A little update guys.

I went out with Girl#2 (let's call her Fler) as predicted and it was cool. We met up and had a great time, I scalated enough, did enough C&F, etc. Still, I couldn't get the kiss on this first date. Oh well, it's no big deal, still it was fun and maybe I'll consider a second date with this broad.

Anyways, I'm still spinning Girl#1 (let's call her Dain) out and guess what happened with Girl#3 (let's call her Meryl) from last time?
Turns out she is nuts about me, just as I thought :cool:

Well, here's what happened:
About 3 days ago, I really needed to get a haircut. So I asked permission to get off early at work and it was granted to me. I got off my shift and the next day one of my office guy co-workers told me that one random girl asked to him why I got off early and if I wasn't going to work there anymore, and that in that exact moment Meryl interupted him by saying "No, he (me) just got off early, he'll be back tomorrow, I'm sure" and that my fellow teased her by saying to these broads "Wow girls, he just got off early, but how do you know that Meryl? Do you miss Drtk much? Why do you keep track of him?" and that she got really, really red and had to cover with her face with her hair, my buddy says it was really funny, I wish I was there :crackup:
There's no doubt this girl wants me, but I don't know what I'll do to be honest.

This is really AWESOME!. About 4 or 5 months ago I didn't know what having a girl crazy for you felt like, let alone 3 or 4, never really exploited my potential regarding this matter. And now that I have an idea of how to be succesful with women feels like, let me tell you, it feels great.

And all of this just because of this site and it's community. Fellow so-suavers: I owe you big time guys. And you're still my inspiration.

I'll keep you guys updated :up:

-drtk

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Long time I haven't updated this mofo :eek: , gotta fix that. New year's here and I will update this much more often.

Anyway, onto the topic of picking up girls, I think I haven't made significant progress since I last updated. I'm kicking myself a little over this fact, at the very least I should have had a HB9 GF, but I haven't.

Well, this journal reminded me of the times I got out or scalated like a pro and passed all the sh!test girls gave me. As they say, picking up is a skill that anyone can learn but that gets loose and weak like a muscle if you don't use it. Before I go on, I'll update onto the plates I had spinning the last time I updated.

Fler: Decided to cut this one off, I didn't really saw her as a girl I would be in a relationship with. Didn't contact her since our first date, encountered with her a couple of times eversince and did nothing. Nothing bad, it just didn't work I think.

Dain: Good times, except, we didn't have sex. As I stated in a post above, my intentions were to keep her as a FB, well, we made out like crazy the times we were alone, but all of those times were in public places, thus, that was that. She quit the job, didn't talk to her as I was a little bored of that relationship and decided to leave her to her AFCBF, she tried to contact me a couple of times after that but I didn't put any effort in contacting her back. That was that, except that the last time that we talked she told me that she got engaged to the AFCBF so now she's about to get married but she still wants to be with me.

*Warning*: If you guys are clingy, needy with your GFs or just plain AFC, the chances are she will meet someone like me and will cheat on you with him, remember, these words are coming out of the guy a girl was cheating her BF with, so don't let that happen. :crackup:

Meryl: So, this ***** was nuts about me, we finally ended up in a date (double date with a friend of hers that's GF of a friend of mine) and boy, was that uncomfortable. Horrible and boring date, no chemistry whatsoever with the girl, one of the worst movies I've seen in my life. I cut that one right off and I've never looked back.

The thing is, I was doing so good a few months ago and now I don't have a single plate spinning, WTF is up with that? I've decided to change that, to get more and better girls in my life, I gotta be a master at this before this year ends.

This is my year, I'm quitting my current job and getting a much better one (already working on that) and I'll get more *****es that I can handle. Wish me luck guys, this site, but more accurately, this community, YOU GUYS, are my inspiration. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're my inspiration fellow sosuavers, I owe you guys big and I'm planning in owing you much more.

Thanks for your attention, comments and suggestions will be much appretiated.