Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*sloot alert?

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey forum members,

after a long dry spell i'm getting some action again... Solid 8 big boobs HB latina... got hordes betas orbitters her phone and FB.

So seeing the above i kept all communications with her very limited unless on a date,,,,here's the story

On our first date she kept asking why i'm still single. I told her "I like the freedom.. what about you?"
she responded with that she had a hard time finding a guy because they all want sex from the start... and she really has to know the guy for a few months before she sleeps with him. So that was interesting.... dropped her off no kiss just a hug and went home.

She texts me a few days later asking when will she see me again.. i told her i'll let her know one of these days.
We went on the second date for some ice cream
almost at the end of the date tried to kiss her.. she pulled back. she said "uhm...don't u think it's too fast?.. i said "no.. don't u like kissing?" she said " actually no.. i think kissing is nasty"
anyways brushed it off and talked about other stuff.
After a while i told her it's getting late we should go home. but she wanted to spend some more time. I told her "No, we should go.. unless" You give me a kiss then we will stay 5 min longer... So i got a kiss every 5 minutes from then on...

Third date: Strangely enough...more kissing and turned into a full on make out session with heavy petting. I said "thought u didn't like kissing?"...she said she only liked the ones i give.

fourth date: banged! ... 4 dates seem awfully short for a girl who doesnt like kissing and only sleeps with a guy after 6 months.

shocker:
during the ride home that night she was like:oops: and asks me if I like her a bit?

o_O?

would you guys continue with a girl like this?

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she calls every 5 minutes or text.... or ask where you are at night, every night.... yes

Otherwise, she just want to be reassured... which I hope you did..... keep her unless you find she'll leech you dry

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Hey forum members,

after a long dry spell i'm getting some action again... Solid 8 big boobs HB latina... got hordes betas orbitters her phone and FB.

So seeing the above i kept all communications with her very limited unless on a date,,,,here's the story

On our first date she kept asking why i'm still single. I told her "I like the freedom.. what about you?"
she responded with that she had a hard time finding a guy because they all want sex from the start... and she really has to know the guy for a few months before she sleeps with him. So that was interesting.... dropped her off no kiss just a hug and went home.

She texts me a few days later asking when will she see me again.. i told her i'll let her know one of these days.
We went on the second date for some ice cream
almost at the end of the date tried to kiss her.. she pulled back. she said "uhm...don't u think it's too fast?.. i said "no.. don't u like kissing?" she said " actually no.. i think kissing is nasty"
anyways brushed it off and talked about other stuff.
After a while i told her it's getting late we should go home. but she wanted to spend some more time. I told her "No, we should go.. unless" You give me a kiss then we will stay 5 min longer... So i got a kiss every 5 minutes from then on...

Third date: Strangely enough...more kissing and turned into a full on make out session with heavy petting. I said "thought u didn't like kissing?"...she said she only liked the ones i give.

fourth date: banged! ... 4 dates seem awfully short for a girl who doesnt like kissing and only sleeps with a guy after 6 months.

shocker:
during the ride home that night she was like:oops: and asks me if I like her a bit?

o_O?

would you guys continue with a girl like this?
Let's see...

She's a solid 8 and big breasted you say....

You're now fvcking her.

Would I continue seeing her? Yes

All the rest....is just.....noise.....

Did you ever see the television program "kids say the darnedest things"?

That's the frame you need to use with her and her words....

Her actions are really what's important. The legs are being opened for you.

You can analyze if you may by saying maybe she felt she got used or something
in the past and she's trying to change that, but her intentions and her animal desires are not
quite in line just yet.....

...or you could say who cares, and enjoy it for what it is.