Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slipstreamer´s cold approach

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I´m preparing this cold approach, so I wanted to share it with you because maybe you can find it useful. I thought about doing something different after my last rejection in a club, and here it is.

First of all, the goal here is approaching, not getting the woman. If you approached and said hi, then "mission accomplished". I just want to make approaching women something natural. So the targets are 1.- Speaking with a woman you don´t know, and 2.- having fun by doing it.

First step: We are going to learn graphology. I bought a little book on it, I will finish it tomorrow or in 2 days time. After you read your book, you have to select the stuff that you are going to use; only get the concepts that you remember the best.

Second step: Practice. Practice with yourself, your family and friends so as to get some experience. This will help mainly in your first approaches.

Third step: Time to rock ´n´roll. Start approaching women in the street (not at bars and clubs). Think that you don´t want to get the woman, you just want to approach her and have a good time. Ask her if she has something written by her there. If she has it, then analyze it, have a normal conversation and try to # close (at this point it should be easy; you have been speaking with her and you have some rapport.)

If she doesn´t have anything written by her (which is very probable), then say "what a pity" or something like that. Then ask "Do you come by here often?" Regardless of her answer, you can tell her "I could see you one day to analyze your handwriting. You bring me something written by you and I can tell you some things about you while we take some coffee."

Bingo. You have a date.

Why this approach?

1.- After my negative experience in bars and clubs, I would like to give it a shot in a more natural environment.

2.- From my experience, many women don´t like to give you their number right away, even if they are interested (not here at least.) If they don´t have anything written by them in the moment you do your approach and you get a date without getting her number. Then in your first date you can ask for her number.

3.- From my experience, women like this kind of stuff. I have already tried palmistry in the past (with my girl friends) and they like it, but I consider it too strange for cold approaches (anyway, you can choose whatever you feel comfortable with.)

4.- Graphology is a tested and serious science. You can get to know things about her that maybe she wouldn´t tell you...

Get rejected?
It doesn´t matter, because getting the woman was not the target. The targets were, remember, approaching women and say "hi" and have fun by doing it. If you get rejected it means that you have accomplished your targets.

Maybe I´ll post the results of this method here. Let´s see if I can approach women without fear once and for all. I hope this method helps you, too.

Mack Action Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Handwriting analysis will probably come off as strange and gimmicky for picking up women, especially if you are using it to meet her.

The "Do you have something written by you here" question especially.. the girl's gonna be thinking "what the hell is wrong with this dude."

The other points are good, but random pick ups work much better if you have something to actually talk about and you're not forcing some "let me read your palm" or "analyze your handwriting" BS on her.

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Action Hero
The other points are good, but random pick ups work much better if you have something to actually talk about
I see your point, but what do you want to talk about? Whatever you do, it´s going to seem that you are picking up on them.

Maybe you can include another thing here; you approach, you say "hi", she says "hi", and you ask "how is it going?" or something like that. Then you tell her that you are learning graphology and that you would like to practise with her. The gimmick is introduced in a smoother fashion.

From my experience, when you do some small talk for 1 - 2 minutes and you # close the girls freak out, say a dumb excuse and run away. Maybe it´s a cultural difference, but here if you ask for the phone number too soon they reject you.

My target girls are about 20 - 22 (my age); they should be sitting alone in a park or in a place where they seem relaxed. Maybe the beach is a good option too.

I also remind you that the target is not to get the woman. I try to make approaching women something natural.

Furthermore, I try to make it a funny activity.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How likely are you to trust a woman just walking up to you to start a conversation about anything?

Think.

Mack Action Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll talk to anyone -- women at work, picking something out, doing something that we have in common.. if you pay attention to detail, you'd be surprised how many opportunities there are. Half the time I'm just doing it cause it's interesting for me to meet people, but often she is so comfortable with me within a few minutes that I would have no problem getting her # if I wanted it.

The point is that this is much more casual (it IS unplanned) -- and trust me, offering a girl handwriting analysis randomly like that WILL come off as you trying to pick up on her more so than saying "Long day, huh?" to the hottie working at the store.

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
How likely are you to trust a woman just walking up to you to start a conversation about anything?

Think.
How likely are you to trust anyone that approaches you in a club?

Why not staying at home watching a soap opera?

That´s the fear I want to overcome. Sure, many of the women won´t want to talk, but maybe one of them could. We could know each other better and we could end up in a relationship. Worth the effort? After chasing women for 8 years and suffering pain from being rejected one after the other... yeah, it´s worth.

I´m just tired of reading the DJ Bible and this forum and not doing anything afterwards. The point is not to read a forum or become a PhD in Dating. The point is getting women and have fun.

So, DJ_Dork, what do you do to get women?

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Action Hero
I'll talk to anyone -- women at work, picking something out, doing something that we have in common.. if you pay attention to detail, you'd be surprised how many opportunities there are. Half the time I'm just doing it cause it's interesting for me to meet people, but often she is so comfortable with me within a few minutes that I would have no problem getting her # if I wanted it.

The point is that this is much more casual (it IS unplanned) -- and trust me, offering a girl handwriting analysis randomly like that WILL come off as you trying to pick up on her more so than saying "Long day, huh?" to the hottie working at the store.
I see your point again. I´m still very unexperienced; if the graphology thing works, then great; if not, I´ll try another thing, and I´ll take into account what you say.

I´ve read 2 girl friends´palms, and they were craving for my attention.

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
To see how this cold approach would work I went to a chat and I asked women. You know, very few of them answer to your personal conversation inquiries, but 3 did and we spoke about the subject.

The first 2 thought that my approach is good, they would respond positively.

The 3rd one responded negatively, and she explained me why. Now, I know that we shouldn´t take women as our best advice resource, but she told me something that gave me food for thought.

"Look, women like to feel they are special. If you do what you tell me, it´ll seem that you could have chosen any other woman to do it."

This also makes the "hi, what´s your name, give me your #" something that you do with a random girl.

mmmmm... would something more related to the real context of the communication do the trick?