Sliding into someone DM’s (random girl)

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I just followed this cute girl on insta, I have never met her in person, and we don’t know anything about each other. So if anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it.

First, should I wait a little bit, or it actually does not matter that I just followed here and she followed me back an hour ago, is that too forward to send a message now?

Second, and most important, how should I approach the opening message, what are some phrases you guys would send that can be a good idea

thanks I appreciate your help!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to do Instagram game well, you need more Followers than accounts you are Following. This will ensure a better response rate to your DMs. You also want a decent quantity of Followers. While 50 Followers and 30 Following is a good ratio (more Followers than Following), it would be considered too low quantity to impress most women.

It's a good idea to start a conversation based on one of her Instagram stories or something in one of her posts.

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, the thing she only has one story of her, the other ones are with friends? In that one she is in gym shorts showing her big ass, wha would you suggest?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, the thing she only has one story of her, the other ones are with friends? In that one she is in gym shorts showing her big ass, wha would you suggest?
You could ask about how she met her friends or what she was doing with her friends in those stories. She has given you something to work with there.

Gym shorts with a big butt could lead to questions about fitness routines.

If you're really good looking (6'0"+, big muscles, good facial aesthetics), you could go more directly sexual about her big, shapely butt and what you would do with that and better than most other men. I would not recommend this approach unless you are a very desirable man yourself.

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could ask about how she met her friends or what she was doing with her friends in those stories. She has given you something to work with there.

Gym shorts with a big butt could lead to questions about fitness routines.

If you're really good looking (6'0"+, big muscles, good facial aesthetics), you could go more directly sexual about her big, shapely butt and what you would do with that and better than most other men. I would not recommend this approach unless you are a very desirable man yourself.

pretty confident about my looks thanks man. Would you wait some days or it actually doesn’t matter that I text her right after following each other back ( remember that we have never met)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty confident about my looks thanks man. Would you wait some days or it actually doesn’t matter that I text her right after following each other back ( remember that we have never met)
This is all behind an electronic screen. It's not real. Back in the pre-app, dating website era, the common advice was to wait and slow responses online to make it look like you had a real life and weren't some online dweeb. Smartphones, apps, and social media made that advice outdated. You can message her now if you want.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh why are you invested in this at all?

This is a random chick that you followed on Instagram that followed you back.

I will give you $100 if you end up meeting her in person from this. That's how confident I am that this is a nothing burger.

It's like tinder but only one of you swiped right.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how confident I am that this is a nothing burger.
Most stuff that starts behind an electronic screen is a nothing burger. That's why there's still a place for real world approaching.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most stuff that starts behind an electronic screen is a nothing burger. That's why there's still a place for real world approaching.
Yeah but at least with dating apps there's a mutual attraction before messaging takes place.

This dude literally just found a hot girl, followed her, and is freaking out because she followed back. THAT is the single IOI he's fixated on.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not like a computer; there is not a pattern where, when and what to text to increase your chances of getting laid. Either she is attracted to you or it is game over. To be fair, as men, we get rejected more often than not. Nonetheless, if you have a harem the game does get easier from time to time.

You must likely need to read “attraction cannot be negotiated”

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are sure she's in the same city or area?