"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Slicked Hair

Dante Brasco

New Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
From the Muddy Banks of the Wiskah
I like slicking my hair when it gets somewhat long but I find many find it as a nerd hairdo [which I thought was slicking to the side]. What are your opinions?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Well yeah, it looks ok on that guy, but he's a model. Ask a professional stylist what would look good for you.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I think it looks like someone peed in his hair:)
I dunno, doesn't appeal to me, but my hair is blond and curls at around the 3 in mark. go with ^his suggestion.
 

Ziro

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Definitely do not do that style. It's stupid. I could give you quite a few reasons not to do it. And anyway, it looks like a nerd thing. It depends how long your hair is and what you want to do with it. If you think you'd look good with long hair, get the sides cut a little so that the top of your head can grow a little more, then grow your hair out a few inches. Personally, I don't like having long hair, but a lot of chicks seem to dig it. It all depends on your face shape and the type of hair you have. Don't slick it though, that's just bad.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Hairstyle really depends on the person, so you should not try to imitate people who you think look good with a certain hairstyle.


If you naturally look feminine and dorky, then the slicked-back look probably wont suit you. It all depends on your facial structure.

Nonetheless, the most important thing is that you like it and feel confident with it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
1
Location
Long Island
Generall what you want to do is have the hair style that most strongly points out your masculinity. That means, in most cases, well groomed, short hair, excluding the Ricky Martin flip. There are a lot of exceptions though, for example, guys with a wide jawline still look manly with long hair, and guys with wavy hair can grow it longer than guys with straight hair an still look good. For me, I have really curly hair, and the afro look is a pain to maintain, and takes forever to grow back if you drop it, so I keep my hair relatively short, a #1 buzz most times, or sometimes I let the top grow out and spike it. But that's only on nights when I'm going out to a party/club/restaurant. To school or work I wear a hat ****ed to one side. If you're gonna wear a hat, hairstyle is still important. I try to keep my sideburns shaped and short, so that they don't look like a mess under a clean hat, and don't neglect the back of your neck either.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Im positive thats Johnny Depp, not a model.
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Yeah, it works for this guy. but he's probably a gangster who would have you whacked if you commented. nuff said :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
hey i think it looks sexy. But then again, what is the opinion of a woman on this site?? :p
She's got a point- his hair looks ****e :p .

I think the slick back went out of fasion in the 50s, I'd avoid it- along with a side parting. Try messy hair, that tends to work for more people. But yeah, go ask a barber, they'll know what to do with you!

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but a bunch of guys at my school straighten their hair, you know, with hair straighteners. In my opinion, this is OTT. Sure, I've got my hair bleached in parts, but straightening... sounds a lot too much like makeup. In my opinion, it's 20 minutes a day that could be better spent doing something (anything?) else. Still, anyone else have any opinions?
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Well yeah some of my friends do the same i think, its a lil over the top, and then they discuss hair **** with girls.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Yeah, slicked back is definitely too old school for my tastes.

I go with the messy, tossled look when it's longer. Gotta have some good hairgel for it though. A lot of times I just leave it ungelled and messy, and it works.
 

Daani

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
My hair is long and slicked back.
Girls love it, and guys say it's fcking sick.
It's also because i'm congruent with it.
I'll try and get some pictures.
 

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
My friends hair is kind of like that and it looks good on him. Except the bottom half of the sides is cut with #1 clippers . Hes brown and it matches him. But I think it would look stupid on white guys.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dante Brasco

New Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
From the Muddy Banks of the Wiskah
Ugh, I always did it because I grew up in a large Italian family. It pissed me off when people were like "wtf, nerdy." I want to grow my hair out but what do I do with it until it gets long enough? My hair is getting too long for spiking and tooshort for good slicking. My bangs when my hair is going straight goes down to my eyebrows.
 

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
holy **** dante i think we have **** in common. my hair is probably just like yours and iono wtf to do it and yes im also italian. i always wanted to slick my hair back cuz my grandfather sorta did and it looked ****in great and my father can n most of my family but like id have to grow it out pretty long and its too long to spike but i jus dunno what to do with my hair at this point with the bangs n **** lol
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Ditto, Dante and Crib. Italian, hairing growing down to eyebrows. Don't really know what to do with it. If I don't gel it, it can easily get messed up and look like sh*t. I look better with the long hair though. I'm thinking of letting it grow down OVER my eyebrows. Sometimes I'll do a mild side-part and sweep my bangs over to one side of my head and that looks good. But my hair is so thick that it almost never stays even if I empty a tube of gel into it. I dunno. Any suggestions anyone?
 
Top