Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slept with my buddies old girl..

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay here's the situation. My good friend was fvcking around with this one chick but he didn't want a relationship with her. They were always with each other but he refused to call her his "girlfriend". He said she was "too annoying" to date. I used to see her all the time and she would flirt with me all the time but I NEVER pursued it because I didn't want to step on my buddies toes.

He told me about 2 weeks that he ended it with her and that he couldn't care less about her. I guess he got what he wanted and that was all?

Anyway, on Saturday she called me up (we both had eachother's numbers) and invited me out drinking with her friends. I just got out of work and didn't have plans so I said what the hell. One thing led to another and she ended up at my place. She was all over me and we had sex that night. She stayed over and left the next morning kissing me goodbye..

Now she keeps txting me to hang out again and she had a great time..

I don't know if I should TELL my buddy what happened and see how he reacts OR just stop seeing this girl completely and act like it never happened.

Our friendship is way more important than any woman

Ahh drinking = bad decisions :(

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the same thing when I was about 21. Although my friend and the girl were very close for about 2 years. Horrible horrible idea.

Most likely he's going to find out. There was alcohol involved so you can probably own up to it and blame it on the drinks. What do you think it's going to sound like when he hears it from her?

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think itd be a big deal cause they werent in a serious relationship

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hopefully, he feels the same way.

btw, it is because you are his friend that she called you and had sex with you. Women do this.

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell him if you want... personally I don't think he would care either way since they broke up.

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rounder said:
I did the same thing when I was about 21. Although my friend and the girl were very close for about 2 years. Horrible horrible idea.

Most likely he's going to find out. There was alcohol involved so you can probably own up to it and blame it on the drinks. What do you think it's going to sound like when he hears it from her?
Yea, i'm going to have to tell him. The sex was incredible though, and she wants more... I guess I need to stop thinking with my d!ck

MisterMcGee said:
I don't think itd be a big deal cause they werent in a serious relationship
Yea but he definately cared about her, I could see it when they were hanging out. I don't know what his reaction will be when I tell him

Bible_Belt said:

Hopefully, he feels the same way.

btw, it is because you are his friend that she called you and had sex with you. Women do this.
Jealously plot you think? Ah I should have seen this coming. =/