“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sleezy or Just me...zy

box

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Detroit What?
The Bible. Good stuff. Works well. Read it. Learned it. Loved it. I hooked up with this girl I had been secretly crushin on for a while. After putting the moves on here (Kino, Flirting, etc), we were makin out on my couch and she was grindin on me. So suddly my old man came home and that was the end of that. Here is where the problem comes it. Highschool. Everyone is self concious and has low self esteem. She is known thru out school as easy, a hoe, slut, whatever. I don't really mind all of that because it isn't true. I can live with it. What I want to know is, I talk to her online thru AIM. I haven't talked to her since (2 days ago) but I have seen her online (BTW she knows my screen name). Is she a tease or am I too worried and need to lighten up?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
You're too worried about it.

A few years ago I was in the EXACT SAME situation you were in. Had a crush on a girl that was considered easy and all that. Not a big deal.

Avoid AIM if you can. Talk on the phone instead.
 

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
You feel less comfortable on the phone? Perfect. That's why you use the phone. You want to be confident and secure with all aspects of your life, which includes talking to women on the phone.

And don't use AIM because it is emotionless.
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
People feel so comfortable, and detached on instant messengers that they say stupid things.

Veeeerrry stupid things. :(

Use the phone, so much better. If the conversation gets slow, then just make a few jokes to end it and say you have to go. Important to leave on a high note, though.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
AIM... has ruined things for me.. I had a GF .. short story long.. I ended up being an ******* online only and soo nice to her in person she thought i was an ******* and dumped me.. i was an idiot online i dont know why i thought it didnt mean anything cuz it jus text but she thought so
 
Top