Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sleep Talking

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
I talk in my sleep Last night my girl said I was swinging my fists in my sleep like I was fighting someone. She says I do it every night she stays over.

Now I am paranoid to stay with another girl overnight because I'll freak her out.

Anyone else a sleep talker?

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Now I know why the last couple girls I banged stopped seeing me. They never told me it was because I talked and did strange things in my sleep.

Pretty ****ed up. Don't know what I can do about it.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thugo
Now I know why the last couple girls I banged stopped seeing me.
I doubt it, if a chicks into you she would more than likely rationalise it as "cute" or something.

"I dumped him because he talked in his sleep" Uh uh not in this lifetime dude.

Anyway as for your problem, its not really a problem, you talk and throw your arms about.........then what? big deal. Takes alot more than that to scare away chicks who dig you.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I can't see a girl leaving you because you were swingin' at the fences while in la-la land. If you were to give her a Cleveland steamer while dead asleep that'd be a viable reason.

That said, I'm not against shatting on some chicks back while putting on a blissfull sleep facade!

kandyass

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I'd worry about it. My last LTR told me that one time I sat bolt upright in bed and proclaimed my undying love for a co-worker who was a mutual friend!

She said she didnt; think it mean't anything 'cos I was asleep.

Little did she know...;)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you're not beating the 5hit out of her, don't worry about it too much.

I woke up suddenly one morning when my ex was trying to choke me in her sleep.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i did that once. I was out of town with a friend of mine, WHO IS A MANIAC BEHIND THE WHEEL.

we got a room (two beds:D ) and in the middle of the night I woke up yelling. I dremt that i was sitting in the passanger seat as he was driving and running people over.

He was like: "what the f@ck was that"

he didn't slow down eather.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ew, I had a dream my d*ck almost fell off.

I was getting hot n heavy with some chick and when I tried to penetrate, the skin tore because she was so dry.

I started to bleed because it hurt so bad. I woke up holding my d*ck and yelling.

Damned scariest thing that ever happened to me in a dream.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never fart in front of women, but I fart like a cow when I'm sleeping. The beauty of sleep is, all bets are off: you are free do basically do whatever you want in your sleep.

A women told me one morning: "That was the best sex I've ever had... thank you."

I told her: "I see... so, that wasn't a dream?"

I also grind my teeth sometimes, snore, answer questions with complete sentences, and walk around.

Don't sweat a random nightmare, she won't freak out over it.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thugo
I talk in my sleep Last night my girl said I was swinging my fists in my sleep like I was fighting someone. She says I do it every night she stays over.

Now I am paranoid to stay with another girl overnight because I'll freak her out.

Anyone else a sleep talker?
My dorm friends in college used to tell I spoke in my sleep because I'd go to bed so much earlier than them. I don't know if I still do.

With that chick, you should have told her that you were dreaming as if she was being harrased by some dude and you were fighting him :D