Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

***** slapped. lost my alpha juice.

stevezissou

Reaction score
i spent six weeks this summer in my home town, working and partying with old friends. ran into the woman who used to be "the one" to me: she's married and we had an affair three years ago. we still have all the same friends (except i've moved away).

anyhow long story short: i was indifferent about seeing her, but i acted very nice and respectful. she makes a very subtle play to **** me (created a pretext for isolating me), i missed it. then she completely stopped talking to me and left town. while she was away, i mentioned something to a friend of hers about how the married woman seemed to want me. then i pulled myself together, called her told her to have drinks with me. we chatted, everything was fine (my goal was get our friendly rapport back so that things wouldn't be so tense when we're hanging out in a group). Next day she found out that i had said something to her friend. She *****ed me out and got me to apologize (for casting suspicion on her. remember she's married).

So, i very almost had the friendship and validation that i wanted, but now it's ruined.

The real problem is: i don't feel "alpha" anymore. The vibe that I gave off before is just gone and I don't know what to do to get it back. I feel guilty about what I did, and I also mourn the loss of this friend and former lover. It seems like it finally is over. How can I get my alpha juice back? I can barely look any woman in the eye right now. Just a couple of weeks ago, I felt like every woman wanted me.

Any ideas?

sz

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that she's being paranoid about people being suspicious.

Say you're sorry for saying that to her friend but its true. Tell her it wasn't her that you were talking about anyway. You have several married women who are interested in you. :)

Tell her she's making a big deal out of nothing.

Your friendship with her shouldn't be lost over something so silly.

What I think is messed up though is how much you are concerned about your ex. Maybe this situation is happening for a reason. Maybe its your wake up call telling you to move on and start focusing on other women.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drama alert drama alert!
isn't this "friend" married?
and you had an affair with her
three long years ago? and you
are still "worried" about her and how she
thinks about you and what she has been
saying to your "friends"? It really
sounds like she is STILL the ONE
but can't possibly be anymore.
Man its time for YOU to move on.

regards

mike

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, why did you tell her friend? What was the point of THAT? Lol!