Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slap some f***ing sense into me fellas

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the deal:

Met this chick on Tinder and we’ve hit it off great. Conversations, hang out sessions, and sex are GREAT. I’d give her a solid 8 on the 1-10 REALISTIC scale.

Im starting to catch myself always thinking about her and wanting to spend more and more time with her. In fact the thought of her seeing/being with other guys is starting to make me feel a certain type of way (I don’t care what she does, I just don’t want to know about it kind of feeling)

Ive had the “I’m the prize mentality” since we started seeing each other and it’s worked out great. She has been chasing me, double texting me (when I don’t respond, and wanting to hang out a lot...

...but...

I feel myself starting to slip...

wanting/making myself “always” available to hang out, texting back relatively quickly, initiating hangouts etc.

The more this goes on the more I start to accept that having her as a girlfriend wouldn’t be so bad and that that’s what i

Fellas. Roast me (preferred method), give me advice (if you roast me would be cool to leave a little bit of this), say whatever the f*** you want about me. I need a little motivation to snap out of lovey dovey clouded mindset I’m starting to get overcomed by...

I know this sounds pretty f***in lame, but I’ve just swallowed the red pill and am trying to detox from blue pill lifestyle

thanks for the time spent reading/responding...if you have no matter what the f*** you say it has helped another brother out in the war zone.

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
***Quick side notes about me***
I’m 24, starting to advance/grow with the company I work for as a leader/manager (just got a promotion) and am in the process of getting my body right. Great mindset on life and have a decently high SMV for my age (IMO)

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are trash. Treat as such

I am so sick of seeing men blame themselves for womens behaviour

You wanna spend more time with her. So what? Isn't that natural? Isn't that what all your human ancestors did?

If she doesn't like it. Then throw her into the gutter with the flies and the dogsh!t where she belongs

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice would be to spin another plate or two. It is the antidote to most of what you described and will make you more attractive.

Wait until she asks you for exclusivity and then make that decision.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
yeah the advice would be to go out. Start staring down chicks everywhere you go. supermarket, walks along the beach. cant do nightclubs atm. Even at work you can do it too. I've done it at work and chicks have later asked if i had a girlfriend and try and talk to me all the time. even tease me when i talk. some girls will start giggling and look away then perhaps look back but you gotta sort of know when to turn down the staring especially in a work environment especially if you got other guys who are interested in the girls.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Met on Tinder
-She's a solid 8
-You're 24yo
-You're starting to advance at a company
Nuff said...

Set your emotions aside and put her lower in the priority list and just have fun. Let things materialize by itself if she wants to get serious. Whenever you catch yourself thinking or wanting to be with her, channel that energy on your career and working out instead.

Reaction score
Here’s the deal:

Met this chick on Tinder and we’ve hit it off great. Conversations, hang out sessions, and sex are GREAT. I’d give her a solid 8 on the 1-10 REALISTIC scale.

Im starting to catch myself always thinking about her and wanting to spend more and more time with her. In fact the thought of her seeing/being with other guys is starting to make me feel a certain type of way (I don’t care what she does, I just don’t want to know about it kind of feeling)

Ive had the “I’m the prize mentality” since we started seeing each other and it’s worked out great. She has been chasing me, double texting me (when I don’t respond, and wanting to hang out a lot...

...but...

wanting/making myself “always” available to hang out, texting back relatively quickly, initiating hangouts etc.

The more this goes on the more I start to accept that having her as a girlfriend wouldn’t be so bad and that that’s what i

Fellas. Roast me (preferred method), give me advice (if you roast me would be cool to leave a little bit of this), say whatever the f*** you want about me. I need a little motivation to snap out of lovey dovey clouded mindset I’m starting to get overcomed by...

I know this sounds pretty f***in lame, but I’ve just swallowed the red pill and am trying to detox from blue pill lifestyle

thanks for the time spent reading/responding...if you have no matter what the f*** you say it has helped another brother out in the war zone.
If you already know you're doing something wrong then it begs the question, why are you still doing it? it's one thing if you don't know better but entirely another if you do. You are actually being kind of a d1ck by not giving the girl what she responds to.

If you know what to do, then do it.

If you don't, then learn what to do and do it.

If you fail to do that then I nor anybody else can ( or should) help you and you deserve to fail.

There is far too much hand holding in this community and far too little constructive bullying sometimes.

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you already know you're doing something wrong then it begs the question, why are you still doing it? it's one thing if you don't know better but entirely another if you do. You are actually being kind of a d1ck by not giving the girl what she responds to.

If you know what to do, then do it.

If you don't, then learn what to do and do it.

If you fail to do that then I nor anybody else can ( or should) help you and you deserve to fail.

There is far too much hand holding in this community and far too little constructive bullying sometimes.
True

but what do you mean by “I’m being a d1ck by not giving her what she responds to”

What exactly am I not giving her?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start behaving like women pay you for sex

predictably unpredictable, and interested NOT interesting.....

you currently are trying to qualify yourself(worries setting in) you should be qualifying her,

no good comparing to 1950'. women didn't have welfare, or abundance of men to fall back on in the 1950s

its 2020 she has 1000 men who want to petty romance her everynight

Be the slightly Unavailable Lamborghini, humans are not attracted to things that are easily available

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start behaving like women pay you for sex

predictably unpredictable, and interested NOT interesting.....

you currently are trying to qualify yourself(worries setting in) you should be qualifying her,

no good comparing to 1950'. women didn't have welfare, or abundance of men to fall back on in the 1950s

its 2020 she has 1000 men who want to petty romance her everynight

Be the slightly Unavailable Lamborghini, humans are not attracted to things that are easily available
There is no shortage of women. The male to female ratio is the same as the 50's. The women always havesomeone they desire the most. The rest of the guys basically just entertain her and get strung along.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get no pleasure in 'roasting' you on this. In fact, I'm only chiming in because I hope I can spare you the let-down that I've experienced more times than I'm willing to admit (insert friendly laughter).

When meeting a woman that seems to defy the typical expected behavior, we can (and we men are to blame on this) adopt a "yeah... but she's different" mindset. Once our guard is down, and we become more (or should I say "overly") accommodating, we eventually discover that she's actually not that "different."

Personally, I hate suggesting this advice, but I've found that the more we drop our guard and show our cards.. the quicker we see our dream-girl turn more into the typical night-mare girl.

I'm glad to read that you've found someone that you seem to like. Although keeping your 'awareness' open might not offer as good of an 'in the moment' feeling, I do believe that if you're shooting for something less fleeting, it's the best course of action.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the deal:

...but...

I want you to step back and think about this thread. You are effectively saying you can't control your emotions and expectations, that you need reminders from others on how to maintain emotional stability. Does that seem like masculine or feminine behavior?

This woman(and all compatible women) are fun, a joy, but not ultimate salvation. A man loves his craft, his work, his dragon slaying above all, that's what brings true fulfillment(and what women are drawn to in a man). Where is the passion for your craft of choice? Your personal fulfillment? It should overwhelm and tower over any feelings for a woman. By comparison what you feel with her should be trivial. She is a break from your dragon slaying, a joyous recess before you go back to woopin ass and taking names.

There's nothing wrong with feeling strongly for a woman. If you're capable of controlling your behavior, of taking a risk and remaining confident in your ability to continue on in life regardless of the outcome, then what is there to fear? Personally I never think about how quickly I'm responding or how available I am. If I sense she begins to take me for granted I'll naturally be turned off and excuse myself. This leaves only the mature women that will excuse themselves and the women that value me.

At the same time be pragmatic. You probably know very little about her and are assuming the parts that you don't know are just as amazing, this is rarely the case, we all have flaws. Don't be so quick to assume she's perfect. Take note of red flags and think about what they mean long term.

Remember that your "I'm the prize" mentality is rooted in your ability to keep your eye on the prize. It's your ability to recognize high value and bring it to fruition in work, in friendships, in a relationship, in building a family, in everything. Guard that ability and leverage it, it's your legacy.

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want you to step back and think about this thread. You are effectively saying you can't control your emotions and expectations, that you need reminders from others on how to maintain emotional stability. Does that seem like masculine or feminine behavior?

This woman(and all compatible women) are fun, a joy, but not ultimate salvation. A man loves his craft, his work, his dragon slaying above all, that's what brings true fulfillment(and what women are drawn to in a man). Where is the passion for your craft of choice? Your personal fulfillment? It should overwhelm and tower over any feelings for a woman. By comparison what you feel with her should be trivial. She is a break from your dragon slaying, a joyous recess before you go back to woopin ass and taking names.

There's nothing wrong with feeling strongly for a woman. If you're capable of controlling your behavior, of taking a risk and remaining confident in your ability to continue on in life regardless of the outcome, then what is there to fear? Personally I never think about how quickly I'm responding or how available I am. If I sense she begins to take me for granted I'll naturally be turned off and excuse myself. This leaves only the mature women that will excuse themselves and the women that value me.

At the same time be pragmatic. You probably know very little about her and are assuming the parts that you don't know are just as amazing, this is rarely the case, we all have flaws. Don't be so quick to assume she's perfect. Take note of red flags and think about what they mean long term.

Remember that your "I'm the prize" mentality is rooted in your ability to keep your eye on the prize. It's your ability to recognize high value and bring it to fruition in work, in friendships, in a relationship, in building a family, in everything. Guard that ability and leverage it, it's your legacy.
Needed this. Very thankful for your advice

Reaction score
True

but what do you mean by “I’m being a d1ck by not giving her what she responds to”

What exactly am I not giving her?
Good question,

joke answer - not being enough of a chad/****boy

real answer - giving her too much attention, not structuring the interactions such that you are the ''buyer'' and she is the seller. my entirely scientifically unsubstantiated theory is that guys who do act like chads (even if they are not actually chads - like me for example) and make the girls chase them give the girls a far more interesting emotional experience.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not bad to feel the way that you feel. I would say that it is normal. If you want to define the relationship as boyfriend-girlfriend exclusive, you can do that, but realize that those types of relationships have a shelf life.

Whatever course you choose, do pull back from her slightly. Reduce the frequency of texting. You want to keep her attraction for you sky high. Be good at sex, but be scarce outside of sex.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah the advice would be to go out. Start staring down chicks everywhere you go. supermarket, walks along the beach. cant do nightclubs atm. Even at work you can do it too. I've done it at work and chicks have later asked if i had a girlfriend and try and talk to me all the time. even tease me when i talk. some girls will start giggling and look away then perhaps look back but you gotta sort of know when to turn down the staring especially in a work environment especially if you got other guys who are interested in the girls.
^^^This is exactly what you should do. That way you're still working on your mojo without being a

You cannot change from red to blue pill overnight, there is always the chance you'll be blue pilled by 1000 concessions, even if you're a seasoned veteran. And being red pilled can prevent you from establishing a pair bond with the woman that you really should explore the pair bond with, a healthy balance is always good.

The key is to have a mission and stick to that mission. Women are a nice plus, but your focus should be your life and not hers. It's that easy.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Here’s the deal:

...but...

relax you got this **** in the bag , whatever you think/know you are doing wrong , just tone that ****t down!
also enjoy the fantasies only if you can separate them from reality , if you cant then snap out of that girlfriend goo goo ga ga **** , it will get you killed homie. enjoy the good sex and times now , if you find yourself getting too close back off!

you ever seen a deadman walkin? child support, guys comin after your daughter , college , grandkids , and then your-ex wife / baby momma jumping frm man to man which you are caught up in by default if you decide to stay in your kids life, this is what i call a life sentence

edit:im a bit of a pessimistic, the glass is half empty.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the deal:

...but...

She is a tinder sloot...go find yourself a gf from the library.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a genuine thing, just enjoy without too much expectation. In the beginning everything is intense and you don't know her deeply enough to see if its really worth.

Also there is a question to think about: how much of your time are you spending on Tinder and chasing women? Are you getting enough money to enjoy more free time? How about your life purposes? Don't put women above those things... I did that for so many years, and I've lost so much.

Sex is really good... but nowadays with Tinder and all those easy sex stuffs... it comes: STD's, unplanned childs and other problems. Just protect yourself as much as you can. When I realized how dirty those women that bang with a lot of guys on Tinder are, I just decided to give up on that.

And there is a part of energy stuff that I believe, it doesn't make sense to everyone... But I realized that when I dated someone on a different (negative or lower) vibration, it affected me on a negative way. The same for going to some bars and places filled with negative energy. I'm taking care of that and I'm restricting those things. Such friends, women, etc.

And also, if you have a time and interest, read that: https://www.reddit.com/r/Semenretention/comments/hmxfgf