Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

slanderous male friends

chronic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here's something that's happened a couple of times so it's warranted my concern. In two seperate situations I have been cozy with a girl and then I meet one or a few of her guy friends. Now these guy friends are supposed to be her best beds.

It's very obvious to me that these guys want her ass cuz the women I'm talking about are very attractive. However, she thinks they are her friends. So when she shows up with me, I can see in their eyes hatred, envy and jealousy towards me.

Soon after I meet her guy friends, the girl has a change of heart and stops returning my calls. Just like that.

I know you guys might think that I just f*cked up and she got turned off but I'm pretty sure in these cases, I was ****blocked. I have no evidence but it's just a feeling I get everytime I get screwed. Anyway, has anyone else been a similar situation and how do you handle this problem?

And by the way, there is no way I could ever be friends with these guys...so befriending them is not an option.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best preventative for disease is innoculation. If these guys are bad-mouthing you to these babes, they've probably done it to other guys too.

The key to innoculating someone against malicious lies and unpleasant truths is to expose these tales before they're told. You can build her resistance to her male friends by:

Telling her how most guys are only friends with women they want to sleep with.

Ask her what her male friend thought of most of the guys she's introduced him to.

Make a joke of how you don't want to meet him, because every time a girl does this to you, her friend gets jealous.

Make up lines that you think the guy will say about you.

Ask if he is gay, because if he isn't he won't like you.

You might go so far as to ask her if she's going to dump you if he doesn't like you.

You need to do this with humor. Make a routine out of it and do your riff before you meet her friend.

The result: When the friend starts talking sh*t, she will have already heard it from you and the impact will be minimal. If the friend isn't careful, he may alienate himself and she will remove him from the picture.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male ****blockers? Umm... no.

This women most likely has a mental disorder or attention ***** mentality if she has a bunch of male friends.

If you truly think this is the problem then just have sex with the woman before you meet her guy friends.

chronic

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Snatchmaster, thanks for the tips.

-Flexion, that might be the case. I definitely detected attributes of an attention wh*re. Although I am sure in one of the cases it was bad mouthing.

-MacDaddy. I definitely did not establish enough attraction and had I done so, I wouldn't have been in this dilemna. However, I was faced with a huge language/cultural barrier so things were moving a little slower than usual.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Say something nice about her guy friends. That will make their trash-talking look bad, and make you look good. She might even mention that they said such and such, thinking you are naive and should know. To that, just indicate you couldn't care less what they said, water off a duck's back. She'll be impressed, and listen to them less.

Meantime, c&f them. Make them your buds. And use them like eunics to guard your girl against the next interloper.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are herd creatures, if she's the independent type she'll disregard what others say about her man, but if she seems like the dependent type...

You might have to pretend or try to tolerate any of her friends you dislike. Like the other poster said in this thread, you should say good things about that person that way it balances out any negative talks your "enemy" tells you. And if you were to meet this "enemy" of yours, you should try to knock them off their posts and make them your beta while you are the alpha.

This not only works in relationships but in real life too. However, if you truly hate them and they are not related to any good friends/girlfriend then bust their chops all the time.

chronic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
Women are herd creatures, if she's the independent type she'll disregard what others say about her man, but if she seems like the dependent type...

Which begs the question...Do I even want a dependant woman? I am so busy that I really need women who don't expect me to cater to thier every whim. Maybe I should be more selective so I don't waste time.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Males can be ****blockers, the same as girls. People don't want to see you suceed, remember this.

But chronic, this I know from experience, if the chick really digs you, someone could tell her you are a serial killer and she'd still fvck you. This is when you have played the babe to a point where she is obsessed over you.(high interest) Sounds like you had more work to do w/ this babe, if you want that is.

My prob is, when I'm at the point you are alot of times I'll bail. I'm trying to work on that. Good luck. BTW, I've found chicks that have alot of guy friends to be seriously fvcked in the head. I know all women are to a degree, but think, if you date her/r'ship w/ her, you will still have to deal w/ these dychead guy 'friends'.
We both know these dudes want in her pants. Is it worth it to you? Good luck.

coffee&wine

Reaction score
Here is a story: i met this chick, let's call her Marie at a social event taking place in a bookstore. I am not much of a charmer but a few minutes after we were introduced to each other by an elderly couple, we were joking and having fun about pretty deep subjects. A little later we came close to a group of people and Marie hesitates and says "would you like to meet my b/f". Bummer. I got pissed inside, checked ok my poker face, shook hands with the b/f...My jaws were locked but i had a perma-smile stuck on the lower part of my face only. Then I said " Oh, i was thinking to hit on Marie, but if she likes you, i change my plans. I must go, there is a very interesting book I want to check over there" and i walked away. That was it.

Next morning Marie called me to follow up on something we talked about at the event... And we followed up for 2 years.
Guess the b/f took it pretty bad. I was a ****blocker of sorts without planing to. Not sorry.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in this situation before, as well.

I used to meet women who had guy friends...F it. I just got along with them. Some I KNEW had feelings for her but got thrown into the friends zone. Brush off your shoulders, and ignore it.

It gets better once you hit it, she'll place you higher. Hit it REAL GOOD, you'll need wear a vest when you come around her friends. LOL!!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chronic-

I still am led to belive it's your fault more than her male friends.

You probably didn't match up to what she wanted.

When women are interested they return calls. When they aren't interested they ignore your calls. If they are playing games then they are doing a favor by not calling you back.

chronic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
chronic-

I still am led to belive it's your fault more than her male friends.

You probably didn't match up to what she wanted.

When women are interested they return calls. When they aren't interested they ignore your calls. If they are playing games then they are doing a favor by not calling you back.

Ok, it was definitely my fault for not gaming her enough BUT I still think those guys were annoying. I am supposed to meet her today but quite honestly, there are a lot of other girls who are into me. And she's the one I'm the least interested in......

I just hate the fact that people would badmouth me for no reason. I mean, these are supposed to be her "friends". I really think it's a pathetic tactic. I'd rather not be with a chick than slander a guy I don't even know.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
i gotta agree with crowes22 here. girls with alot (by alot i mean they go out of their way to tell you about their "guy" friends) piss me off from the start. it's always a big red flag to me, my own personal belief. doesn't mean the girl necessarily has low interest level, but i think most times the girl is fvcked in the had and is just boy crazy. guaranteed when she's thru with u she'll be fvcking another guy within a month. there's a reason she doesn't have many girl friends, and it's not because SHE can't trust other girls....it's the other way around. And, every one of her guy friends wish they were fvcking her. only way to deal with this is to nut up and don't be a chump like i did....