"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Skyrocket a girl's interest level

romeo203

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
What I've found in the past is that when a girl you dated finds that you have a new love, they immediately become semi-stalkers.

First instance, ex-girlfriend found I had a new girlfriend, she then called 3x a week, followed me everwhere, wrote love poems, and knocked on my window late at night until my current girlfriend answered and told her to back off for good.

Second instance, another ex-girlfriend found out I had a new girlfriend from a friend. She also called several times trying to lure me back in.

Third instance, another gal that I dated briefly also found out I have a girlfriend from a different friend. She harassed me constantly until I told her to completely backoff.

Luckily, I was on the East Coast and they on the West. If I was back West, I know these girls would be pounding my door. They were the ones that broke up with me in the first place.

I guess the lesson here is if a girl dumped you and you want her back, easily use another girl to flaunt her or even pay a girl to pretend you are the new girlfriend.

What's your take?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
Good stuff, but the question is: why the hell would you want a girl who dumped you back i nthe first place? :)
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Another question is: why would you lie and decieve just to get a chick that isn't even worth your time? Why not accept the fact that you screwed up and go try again with other chicks?

Paying a girl to be your girlfriend so you can get back with an ex? That goes against being a DJ in more ways than i care to count.

Good thoughts though... Keep posting
 

romeo203

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
RE:

The intent is to get the one you love back and to not make the same mistake you did before that caused you to lose her.

For e.g., Before I discovered this site, my last girlfriend I lost because I became a total AFC and made the most stupid mistake of telling her I loved her before she did. At that point, everything went downhill for good.

For the second round, I've discovered that a true DJ must be challenging, only give romance and affection when her heart is filled with love, and to make sure she has respect for you.

I'm much better in the dating game, thanks to this site, even though the last two girls went nowhere because I became more aware of the games they played.

1st girl, asked me what I did for a living on the first date (red flag) and showed alot of interest and affection but never complimented (red flag) and even had the guts to ask me to buy her things (red flag). I immediately nexted this girl from my heart but will use her to get other girls since she's pretty hot (HB 8) and flirtatious with me. Before this site, I would have given in to her demands.

2nd girl, same thing flirtatious and affectionate and even accepted my date with enthusiasm. But the catch was she too never tried to get close to me when alone (only in public) and hesitated when I asked for her number (red flag) and never complimented me (red flag).

Girls with true interest, you will need to filter out their mumbo jumbo, only when it's a compliment and they'll look at you real, I mean really deeply, so deeply you can feel their soul that they truly have some type of attraction. She'll even turn into a little girl when you bust her on looking at you deeply and will giggle like a little girl.
 
Top