Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Skydiving!

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Your first jump will be strapped to a dude, you bellow. You bottom, lol. Its pretty safe, you get two schuttes, training, and instructor will jump with you. Just make sure you dont go for the cheapest price deal.

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya its fun, bunji jumping was more addrenline because your closer to the ground and cant feel the straps on your legs.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been. wasnt strapped to anyone, but 2 instructors went with me and pulled my cord (in case I forgot to :p)

freefalled for 30 seconds, then 5 minutes in a parachute. awesome experience :)

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep I have over 100 jumps now. Nothing compares to it...but it is a somewhat pricey hobby.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Did it make you less fearless in life after doing it though?
Is that the only reason you're doing it?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Is that the only reason you're doing it?
I like challenges and overcoming them. E.G. Most people are scared to death of public speaking. I had to take a class on it and once I was done, I became more confident.

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
CLOONEY said:
Done it, its overrated.

TRUE THAT! seriously.... its sadly one of the least addrenline things i have done. I mean i get so much more syched out when face to face with someone. If you want to be fearless, join MMA... that will toughen you up, and you will see it with your bruises.

nosmirk

Don Juan
Reaction score
its awesome, try it. best rush you'll get. seriously, not much can beat skydiving.

confidence wont exactly grow after that. but you'll have an incredible story to tell and the experience is amazing. only factoe u might have to consider would be $$$

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Livinlifehard said:
TRUE THAT! seriously.... its sadly one of the least addrenline things i have done. I mean i get so much more syched out when face to face with someone. If you want to be fearless, join MMA... that will toughen you up, and you will see it with your bruises.
Cant say I like MMA, but I got far more of a rush being in the ring boxing, than from skydiving.

So I agree.

Zwitterion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched a video of my best friend skydiving last weekend,

In the video he got to the bottom and said, "That was better than sex." lol....to each his own.

His explaination of skydiving was this: You know when you're walking down stairs and you miss a step and you fall forward for a split second before you're foot stops you from falling. Imagine that feeling for a solid minute.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheaper thrill: smoke salvia. A far more disturbing rush.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood the fascination with diving out of perfectly good airplanes. Rapelling is fun, though. I hear doing it from an helicopter is fun.

Anyway, I don't think it's a specific action that makes you "fearless"; rather, it's conquering your fears. Skydiving will work fine if you're afraid of heights, public speaking will work if you're scared of that... if you're scared of bugs, going to the insectarium and eating bugs will make you less scared, and so on.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
I like challenges and overcoming them. E.G. Most people are scared to death of public speaking. I had to take a class on it and once I was done, I became more confident.
yeah, people thinks it is incredible if you can just give a speech in front of 700 people at one time. One of hell of a story as well :rockon: It's going to be my profession.

Right now, I am trying to find a girl that is willing to go on crazy adventures with me such as bungee jumping, whitewater rafting (done it, but wasn't that scary), skydiving, splunking in a cave, hot air ballooning, run with the bulls in Spain, and whatever else there is. I think I found one currently :yes: :flowers: .

comic_relief

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't say that one activity, other than killing people, will drastically change your life. However, I've always been madly in love with adrenaline rushes, so I'm definitely planning on this.