"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

skipping grades????

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Can somone legaly skip 9th grade? My friend wants to skip 9th and go to 10th and their mom wants them too so the school cant do **** right? Im in WA state
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Well ultimately its the students decision, but if the school thinks they wouldn't be ready, then i suppose they could not let him.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
They have good grades and NEVER have failed a class so that means they can?

are there any laws on this? i cant find any online
 
Last edited:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Does he think he's ready for soph year classes, has he done anything to prep for it? Has he taken any classes above his normal grade level?

I heard of someone going from 7th to 9th, never really heard of someone doing 8th-10th. I don't see why you couldn't, fresh years kinda a waste anyways.

Just give it a shot, whats the worst that could happen? They could say no?
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Don't do it, I know a guy who skipped 2 and being a page behind in terms of maturity and everything completely blows.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
As far as I know, the school is responsible for determining what educational level is appropriate for each student.

They have good grades and NEVER have failed a class so that means they can?
In my experience, you have to be EXTREMELY intelligent to be considered for skipping a grade...Simply having "never failed a class" isn't necessarily proof of overwhelming intellect.

Personally, I think your friend is better off staying in his own grade level and focusing on getting As in the most challenging classes available to him...Ultimately, this will be more impressive to colleges than skipping a grade.
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Its not only a matter or intelligence. You will be so far behind everyone material-wise, it wont be fun. Could you imagine skipping from geometry to trig? Thats what it is going to be like.
 
Top