Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Skillfully turning a boring convo with a woman towards a sexual direction

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and @Sebastian0001 when I said no body language, I meant when he was across the room. I couldn't see his body or what language it was conveying, at that time.

The place was packed and only saw him from the neck up.
But you can read his vibe/subcomunications (like what he is subcomunicating (nervous loner vibes or having/looking to have a good time vibes).

Like this comment:

Me and my roommate would go to the bar and do something we called "The Pretty Boy Post-up." Basically, we just stood around somewhere at the bar, bought a few pitchers and had a good time. Except we would be consciously trying to bait girls to notice us. It's pretty funny looking back. We used to just talk about random sh1t, but simultaneously be laughing extra hard, subtly flashing our smiles and discreetly flexing. We'd scan the room in a casual and non creepy way and begin to notice more and more girls checking us out; we were non-threatening, attractive, and just having a good time. Most nights girls would start to come up to us, or we'd at least make eye contact with them enough for us to know they were for sure interested in us.

with me I am very attracted to girls sending down to fvck vibes. Assuming I like the way she looks physically. The prerequisite factor in this body language/subcomunications/vibes matter.

Last edited:

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But you can read his vibe/subcomunications (like what he is subcomunicating (nervous loner vibes or having/looking to have a good time vibes).

Like this comment:

Me and my roommate would go to the bar and do something we called "The Pretty Boy Post-up." Basically, we just stood around somewhere at the bar, bought a few pitchers and had a good time. Except we would be consciously trying to bait girls to notice us. It's pretty funny looking back. We used to just talk about random sh1t, but simultaneously be laughing extra hard, subtly flashing our smiles and discreetly flexing. We'd scan the room in a casual and non creepy way and begin to notice more and more girls checking us out; we were non-threatening, attractive, and just having a good time. Most nights girls would start to come up to us, or we'd at least make eye contact with them enough for us to know they were for sure interested in us.
was their phone numbers exchanged, dates, sex? Otherwise it could just be looking around at what's going on in the bar.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was their phone numbers exchanged, dates, sex? Otherwise it could just be looking around at what's going on in the bar.
Dunno. He does mention girls coming up this his group and giving him interested eye contact when he made eye contact with them.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your stuck in limbo or onetis with this woman.

I haven't hung out with her for a couple months but she still comments on my instagram stories/posts. I don't really know what to do next.
You haven't met this women for two months so its officially over! I don't think she is interested in dating you as things should have progressed into a relationship by now. Liking your stories on Instagram means nothing, either she wants to meet or she doesn't and right now it looks like she doesn't!

I don't meet a lot of women at this age that are wife material. I don't think she is dating anyone else right now (partially bc older women are less hit on).
If you're not meeting women that are wife material, that is a flaw on your side that you need to address.

She's not really like the women ppl describe on this forum but simple/nice and only has sex in serious relationships.
How do you know she only has sex in relationships? Are you stalking her? Are you in her bed every night? Plenty of women have one night stands or casual sex and don't announce it.

One of my friends said just forget her and bang other women
Listen to your friend.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your stuck in limbo or onetis with this woman.

You haven't met this women for two months so its officially over! I don't think she is interested in dating you as things should have progressed into a relationship by now. Liking your stories on Instagram means nothing, either she wants to meet or she doesn't and right now it looks like she doesn't!

If you're not meeting women that are wife material, that is a flaw on your side that you need to address.

How do you know she only has sex in relationships? Are you stalking her? Are you in her bed every night? Plenty of women have one night stands or casual sex and don't announce it.

Listen to your friend.
Well, we have been dating on and off. We did this once before where we didn't see each other for a few months but then started dating again. I was the one who decided to take a break since we were not moving fast enough physically. She was still good to hang out more. I might have some bit of oneitis but we are both late 30s and I'm past the hookup stage.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, we have been dating on and off. We did this once before where we didn't see each other for a few months but then started dating again. I was the one who decided to take a break since we were not moving fast enough physically. She was still good to hang out more. I might have some bit of oneitis but we are both late 30s and I'm past the hookup stage.

Hi Seb

Thanks for the update.

Your reply is a bit contradictory. You said she wasn't moving fast enough physically but still dated, but then you said you are past hooking up. This women didn't want to hook up, hence why she was moving slow physically. Also you said in a previous post that she only has sex in a serious relationship. If you don't a hook up then she was exactly what you want.

Last edited: