Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Skiing trip!

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Florida and I'm planning a ski trip with some friends. Growing up I always went to NC or SC at some place called Foxtrot or something, but I was wondering.....

Are there any resorts where the lodges will be PACKED with HBs? If so what time of the fall/winter? Has to be in the eastern region though, please.

phillyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
skiing rocks

i live in florida also......you should drive a little further and try to make it to snowshoe, WV. Look em up on the web. It's better there than say NC.........SC? no sir.. Save your money and go out west.....UTAH, Colorado etc.....that's heaven!!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are aware its june and all the ski resorts are closed right?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in Australia! It's ski season, baby! I've got my season passes booked, accommodation prepared, and polished my beautiful skis.

There's plenty of hot babes in the ski resorts, looking for some comfort after a tough day on the slopes ;)

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
You are aware its june and all the ski resorts are closed right?
No really? ... Snowshoe! I think I've been there, but it was a long time ago. Was with a church group when I was 10 I think. Thanks! I gotta go look it up.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't mind the drive, then check out either Stratton in Vermont or Sunday River in Maine. Those are both exceptional east coast mountains.

Reaction score
Hands down .. Mont Tremblant, Quebec.

About 45 minutes from Montreal. Great looking girls, great snow, go during the week and I guarantee you will have an awesome time bud. A little pricey, but nothing outrageous. Close enough to montreal that you can head there at night to enjoy the plentiful bars/clubs. Maybe I'll cya there. :p

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind going on a skiing trip soon, i'm thinking of the snowy mountains or new zealand to go to.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That all sounds great but FL is East Coast.

WBAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to Cadrona(NZ) in a couple of weeks for the break with a friend to learn how to snowboard. It has an awsome terrain park.