Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Skiing the slippery slope

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering if we could take something blue pill and make it better. now please don't bother posting if you're a frame Nazi, fake internet Alpha or plan to just manage a harem until you can't raise wood anymore. This is for the ltr crowd who have to live with women for years with all of her and life's ups and downs.

I thought it might be interesting since all of the authors and Sykes sound pretty feminised in their explanations. Where do we agree and where do we know better?

I guess when to say it (or don't ever) how often and how would be a good start. And improving the cringe-worthy wording to remove the extra cheese would also be good.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In real life I actually use all of those and maybe more to ANY women I deem worthy.

ANY = Women I interact with and not necessarily confined to a romantic interest on my part, she could be a customer, my secretary, the girl that regularly makes my coffee at Starbucks etc.

It's said at the spur of the moment especially when it's needed.

The tricky part is knowing when it's needed, don't ask how I do it because I can't explain it rationally, it's just instinctual.

But that's just me.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man: "You know what I love about you...?"
Woman: "No...?! :love:"
Man: "Me neither *grin*"

I like fvcking with them like that, hahaha... and when you go in for a hug, stop and push them away right as you're about to make contact then give her a big smile and look right at her. "WHAT???"

Don't have more right now, these lines just make me scoff. I like physical intimacy and sensing their feelings and taking care of them that way, but verbal "intimacy" kind of makes me scoff in general. Maybe it's an issue with me.