Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SJWs Punk Themselves - Again

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Hacktivists "Anonymous" announced about a month ago that on November 5th, they would release a list of Ku Klux Klan members. Yesterday (NOT November 5th btw) someone spoofed the Anonymous release which included a not small number of sitting elected officials.

Naturally SJWs everywhere lit up social media with invective and venom about those on the list.

The only problem is that "Operation KKK" - the feed that Anonymous will release the information through - was not the source. Of course, yesterday not being November 5th either - brain dead SJWs who can't tell one day from another went into tongue-flapping, finger-wagging mode, getting all irate as only they can, prancing around squealing 'ain't it awful' like little girls .

Below is the "Operation KKK" reply:

Operation KKK

‎ ‏‪@Operation_KKK‬

This account has NOT YET released any information. We believe in due diligence and will NOT recklessly involve innocent individuals ‪#OpKKK‬
12:03 PM - 2 Nov 2015
1,364 RETWEETS960 LIKES

You can't make this stuff up. You just have to watch and laugh.

Very entertaining.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have to have a cause, don't they?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
what do you have against SJWs tictac, weren't you just shaming men that were bashing feminism in another thread?
______

I have trouble with people that cannot wait for anything that confirms their biases (no matter how idiotic It is) and use it to start ranting. People that do that shame themselves. I just laugh at them. If that's 'shaming', so be it.