Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

size does matter?

Horny-guy

Reaction score
Guys,

I have read the DJ bible for some time.

This past afternoon I had a chance to practice, a hot chic ( works in the student loan office) was sitting in the cafeteria, all by herself (never spoken to her). I got all ready to go up to her and try to strike up fun convo and hopefully close.

But then, voila, i see this 6 foot (admittedly good lookin) guy come and chat her up for a few minutes and leave. that made me hesitant = actionless-ass. My thoughts were: this chic is hot (atleast 8) and probably knows a lot of big, good looking guys....when i go up to her she will probably laugh at me in her head (this little 5' 6" baby faced guy (i'm 21 btw) asking me out or something)...... and then i did exactly what i should not have done = nothing.

My question is : is the bible stuff to be practiced in most situations or are there some chics that are not in your LEAGUE (i.e. in terms of having more money, too hot, had football captain as ex., social butterfly knowing every other male in college), and does being of lesser built put you at a disadvantage in terms of being seen as a man.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Horny-guy
Guys,

This past afternoon I had a chance to practice, a hot chic ( works in the student loan office) was sitting in the cafeteria, all by herself (never spoken to her). I got all ready to go up to her and try to strike up fun convo and hopefully close.

But then, voila, i see this 6 foot (admittedly good lookin) guy come and chat her up for a few minutes and leave. that made me hesitant = actionless-ass. My thoughts were: this chic is hot (atleast 8) and probably knows a lot of big, good looking guys....when i go up to her she will probably laugh at me in her head (this little 5' 6" baby faced guy (i'm 21 btw) asking me out or something)...... and then i did exactly what i should not have done = nothing.

My question is : is the bible stuff to be practiced in most situations or are there some chics that are not in your LEAGUE (i.e. in terms of having more money, too hot, had football captain as ex., social butterfly knowing every other male in college), and does being of lesser built put you at a disadvantage in terms of being seen as a man.
Do a search in the forums on "short guys" or some variation thereof. It has been answered many times.

Short answer.... it's a disadvantage, but in no way a deal stopper.

Nohitme Highmnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are only LEAGUES if you think there are... and if you think a woman is out of your league... your body language WILL show that, and the chick WILL notice it and act accordingly.

I've noticed that, the C&F really does wonders, and in general the less attractive a woman the less you have to bust on them. AND with the hotter women (this section is more theory, but makes sense to me) you really need to start busting on them EVERY chance you get... AND you BETTER NOT cower when she starts busting on you.

Basically though, if you pass HER minimum looks requirements, it only matters that you don't say anything stupid.

Bud Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what the funny thing is? Every single girl I talk to says that she prefers tall guys. But, and here is the thing, I have seen LOADS of short guys do brilliantly. Im 6ft + but I honestly don't think it would be an advantage being short (ok, maybe if you are really short but not otherwise).

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Horny-guy
Guys,

Height is overrated! Does every single chick prefer tall men??, no i seriously doubt it. Actually, if you check out some polls i have seen, a slightly above average 5'10" man is more preferred than a tall man of 6'2". As i mentioned earlier, if had a dime for every guy under 5'10" who has a g/f, married etc......i would be pretty darn rich. Now 5'6" is short, but atleast you are above 5'5"...under 5'5" can cause a serious problem. I would not sweat it, i have seen guys your height who were ugly as well with cute chicks. Height is just an advantage and one of many factors....end of story.

Horny-guy

Reaction score
thanks

thanx a lot guys for pulling me up, next time i see her i'll definitely give a shot :)

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 14 and 5'3, im worried about height but i figure i still have time to grow.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan or die.

We are the big swinging d*cks of society. We don't let insignificant non-issues like height bother us. Never be intimidated again.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i reckon girls prefer taller guys. All my female friends do. Another plus for girls is a built tall guy.

Another thing is they dont like really really tall guys like 6 foot 8 or something.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Thing that is wierd is, i just got off the phone with a chick whom i e-mailed a couple of times from an online service. I have my height posted on file, but one of the first questions she asked me during the phone convo was How tall are you?

Track_Star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, I REALLY thought this was going to be about penis size given the title. Height is a good thing to have but there are MANY other physical and personal attributes which are equally important. A lot of girls will even date a guy shorter than they are, just dont act insecure about it b/c they WILL pick up on that.