Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Size difference and Hygiene questions

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some questions I want to figure out guys. I'm no fitness or health expert so I'm totally clueless when it comes to health. The questions I need to know are....

1. Size, bigger means stronger right? I'm like a twig compare to my friends but when we all play the boxing punching game I get the highest points. I know it doesn't mean anything, but just curious if they are stronger, howcome they can't punch hard? Yes they are all stronger for sure. I'm thinking its just technique? Not sure.

2. I'm starting to get front n back n some acne on cheeks too, don't know why. No, I dont take anything. It doesn't bother me but what worries me is I'll be putting some acne cream on my face, chest n back and worry that it will get inside my bloodstream n when my girl swallows, I don't want her to swallow all the chemicals from the acne cream. Or does it only apply to the pills? I read it somewhere, so if i'm wrong, please explain more.

I know I sound like an idiot, but I'll accept it, thats why I ask. Those who ask are not idiots, but those who don't ask are idiots. I learned that in school lol. Help a brotha out guys.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strength = Size and a Bigger muscle is a Stronger muscle as well. So its kind of a double edge sword. As for boxing.. Its not always about strength, speed is a key factor.

As for acne, well it means your sh!t is working!

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sozz, dont worry about her swalloing any chemicals. It wont happen. If there is a tiny amount, it wont hurt her or anything. The cream is meant to be topical, not transdermal. So please dont worry about this.
Make sure you have a strong shower scrubber, and scrub your back and all acne areas.
You may also have a hand towel with some kind of shower gel and/or acne medecine and wash your areas an extra time or two a day.

As far as strength variations, that will happen. Some people may have stronger or fuller pectorals but weaker front deltoids and triceps. So their strengths may be different than someone else with certain other muscles more developed. Surrounding muscles and even tendon strength make a difference.
Keep working on your basics. Keep a balanced approach.
Make sure your workouts cover all your muscles, and add in some functional training too.
Work with free weights, machines, cables, and calisthenics.
Good luck.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help. ;)

I did more research and it should be ok. Unless I OD on it, I don't know if that's even possible..