Size 16 makes it to the finals of Ms England

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
lol look at this fat chick's comment:
Bravo to you! It's about time beautiful, shapelier woman are admired and used as role models. She's chosen not to be an anorexic or bullimic, and actually is content with herself. She is beautiful inside and out!

- Amy, Elizabethtown, PA, USA
my rebbattle to Amy is this : Shame on you! overweight women should not be admired and used as role models. She has chosen not to live a healthy lifestyle and as a result this obese individual will experience various health problems in the near future such as diabetes, heart problems and cancer. She is not content with herself rather she has accepted her situation without attempting to slim down. Overweightness is neither beautiful on the outside or healthy on the inside!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
...She's got a nice face though.
Yes, that's why I hate her.

I see it all the time. Chicks with hot faces, but then they have beer bellies and still think they are the sh!t.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
haha, her age is equal to her clothing size.
And like her age, her clothing size will probably go up by 1 every year at this rate, since her kind of "beauty" is accepted and celebrated now.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost threw up. Are they serious? Her face is almost cute, but it still has too much fat.

How the hell is she a role model? The only thing she did is let herself go. I seriously want to kill whomever invented the term "plus size model."

Fat is not beautiful! It is unhealthiness and laziness.

Here is what I posted on the comments section
Wow, just wow. Healthy? How the heck is she healthy?! She is obese! If you asked her to jog or to do some active dancing for 5 minutes, she would pass out. She's also at a higher risk for diabetes, heart attack and other diseases because she is so big.

It's true that guys like girls to have some meat. But it basically means we don't want to see their ribs or their too thin arms. Anorexic and bulimic girls are not attractive. But there is a huge gap between that and this girl. Lucy Pinder has some meat on her. Chloe Marshall has the whole cow.

It is a shame that she is being glorified. What has she accomplished? She is merely an overweight girl with a pretty face. The fact that she is in a beauty contest and is that big tells me that she must be very lazy. While all the other girls are watching what they eat and working out, trying to get in the best shape they can be in. She's sitting on her butt stuffing her face.

I'm appalled she got this far.
Unfortunately the comments are moderated and I'll probably not get posted.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still shaking my head because she's only 17; and people are celebrating this... :crazy:

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Note to self... Scratch the UK from the list of places that have more attractive women than the US.

I should have done that long ago...
Lived in the UK for two years. The only good looking women are the foreign ones. :)

Nah, they have some very good looking women, just not in high quantity like the rest of Europe. Saying that, most are friendly and have a good sense of humour. I quite like English women in general. Pity they are not as hot as the Polish women who are invading the UK :)

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They should've included info on WHY she is the weight that she is. If there is a medical condition involved, then her weight is excusable (i.e. she CAN'T lose weight...she has some genetic condition).

While it's admirable for her to shed her clothes and bare all (well almost), it's sort of irresponsible. I'm curious to know if she maintains a healthy diet, etc. If she does exercise and maintains a fairly balanced diet and still looks like that, then you can't blame her. But if she gorges herself on food and booze and expects people to praise her for being brave, well that's asking for a lot.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AgonyUncle said:
Lived in the UK for two years. The only good looking women are the foreign ones. :)

Nah, they have some very good looking women, just not in high quantity like the rest of Europe. Saying that, most are friendly and have a good sense of humour. I quite like English women in general. Pity they are not as hot as the Polish women who are invading the UK :)
I lived in London for a bit and you're right, the best looking women were the foreigners. I'll also agree that I had a great time hanging out at a pub with them. Wearing beer goggles helped a lot. ;)

Last edited:

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when these fat girls are given praise for being ... fat.

Being overweight is not something to celebrate and rejoice about.

That woman is only attractive through the eyes of a fellow female fatty who is either too lazy or scared to jump on the treadmill.

I'm not a fan of the size 0 models you see on the front of the magazines who make themselves sick in order to stay at a low weight. I think it's disgusting. These women are, unfortunately, role models for some of my peers, but, surely going from end of the scale to another is no better.

Fat girls shouldn't be role models for teenagers either, its common knowledge being overweight isn't healthy...

If that girls happy with her weight, or has some sort of disorder that prevents her from losing it, then fair enough, but all i can see is this girl being used as an excuse not to lose weight here in England.

Corona

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't mind chicks that are thick, even a little chubby if the proportions are right (sometimes I even prefer them, I'm a sucker for thick thighs)

But this chick has a hoggish, unattractive face (oh, the irony!) and terribly shaped tits. You know her boobs would look nasty if she took that strained top off.

Terrible. :down:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blame M_M for letting her slip through the cracks. Too many extraneous variables, eh buddy?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Want to hear something funny? Actually its not that funny but its pretty telling of me. Yesterday I posted "I think she's be super hot if she was a size 12. She's actually got a good face and a decent body, she's just got a little too much body."

However a very important point was I was hungover yesterday. I just had another look at the pick and she's far from pretty. I wouldn't touch her even if she lost 20-30 pounds today.

I'm always super horny when I'm hung over and apparantly I still have my beer goggles on.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god, look at how fuxking WIDE her hips are! Thats just nasty, why are fat women being seen as rolemodels? Shouldnt we admire people with selfdicipline and that work out to keep in shape? Not fugly *****es that stuff mufifns down their gullet.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Motion said:
Oh my god, look at how fuxking WIDE her hips are! Thats just nasty, why are fat women being seen as rolemodels? Shouldnt we admire people with selfdicipline and that work out to keep in shape? Not fugly *****es that stuff mufifns down their gullet.
Everyone knows it's not their fault about their situation. Plus, who's to say that they aren't happy with themselves? Given a choice, who's to say that they wouldn't stay just the way they are? :whistle:

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rook said:
With a baseball bat
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

so.. this wasn't an April Fool's joke after all huh