Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Six First Dates in One Day

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
......and I'm only going on two. I have two after-work time slots - 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm.

We all hate flaking. Women have no remorse about breaking dates after making plans with you, so why do you still feel bad about doing the same?

Three dates are scheduled for the same time slot. They have up until 2 hours before to send their confirmation text. I will be entertaining the hottest confirmations. All is fair in love and war.

Stack your dates.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right, buddy! Absolutely zero remorse for stacking dates. When you have been ghosted enough times on dates you get this ice cold serial killer mentality when it comes to this, we just gotta hit these girls back. The feel when you two have decided a time and place and you hear NOTHING from a woman ever again, h

Thankfully, you develop a sense for this, so now I smell it a long way these days and a date means nothing to me cause I know a womans word is not worth a damn thing. Its not even about channeling evil back at them its just about joining and understanding the game.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right, buddy! Absolutely zero remorse for stacking dates. When you have been ghosted enough times on dates you get this ice cold serial killer mentality when it comes to this, we just gotta hit these girls back. The feel when you two have decided a time and place and you hear NOTHING from a woman ever again, h

Thankfully, you develop a sense for this, so now I smell it a long way these days and a date means nothing to me cause I know a womans word is not worth a damn thing. Its not even about channeling evil back at them its just about joining and understanding the game.
That last part is very important. We shouldn't be vengeful or try to "get back" at these women. Just use the knowledge of the game and the way women are to make better overall decisions about dating, your time and how you spend your life and what people you include in it. It's a tough transition to make but one that is worth the effort long term (at least I hope so....)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for the update of the 6 dates:

2 of them confirmed and showed
1 never heard from, so didn't go
1 cancellation, no counter
2 cancellations with counter offers.

I stacked the 2 counters for the same day (today) at the same time. Met with one blew the other off.

Final score, met 3/6 chicks. Only 1/3 I'll call again for another date. This really is efficient dating.

For Thursday, I have 4 more set up. A 3rd date with a chick that has high interest level. The appetizer round is 3 more first dates beforehand, same time slot. Will be entertaining one lucky lady before the main date. :)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for the update of the 6 dates:

2 of them confirmed and showed
1 never heard from, so didn't go
1 cancellation, no counter
2 cancellations with counter offers.

I stacked the 2 counters for the same day (today) at the same time. Met with one blew the other off.

Final score, met 3/6 chicks. Only 1/3 I'll call again for another date. This really is efficient dating.

For Thursday, I have 4 more set up. A 3rd date with a chick that has high interest level. The appetizer round is 3 more first dates beforehand, same time slot. Will be entertaining one lucky lady before the main date. :)
Oh yeahh. Guru approves of this method.

Let's get these shameless FRs going and blow the roof off this fvcken place.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to turn the tables @EyeBRollin with the stacked dates. Living it up man.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Good overall success rate.

I've considered double booking dates, but I prefer simply making plans and following through either way, whether with them or by myself. I keep girls around who will go out on short notice though. It seems like bad karma and a loser attitude to assume girls will flake.

I looked at some statistics and my girl shows up 83% of the time over the long run (5/6). I once thought she was flaking more, but it was only because I was seeing her more. Girls spend all day getting ready to see us. Sometimes they don't feel up to either getting ready or the net product.

That's about the overall flake rate with 20 or so girls I dated in 2016-2017. During that time, no girl ever flaked and never saw me again.

One way or another, it's key to not be attached to whether they show up.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaking usually only happens in the first date. After she meets you, you can prettty much tell if she'll go out with you again.

With online dating, it's so easy to line up mulltiple opportunities for the same time slot. May the best woman win!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump for update. Thursday night was a perfect 5/5, 4 of which were first dates. I added another date during the week to make 5 dates for 2 time slots. The statistics:

2 confirmed and showed
1 confirmed, I flaked and rescheduled for next week
1 I flaked 24 hours before the date (before she confirmed), rescheduled for next week
1 no confirmation so I blew off completely. She texted Friday morning saying she was waiting for me for 30 minutes. Rescheduled for next week

Stack your dates.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably set more than one date in the same day but I wouldn't ever stack them so that I couldn't make them all if I theoretically had to, I wouldn't want to blow off a high interest girl, that to me feels like punishing her for NOT flaking on me, which makes no sense.