Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Six Days

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't be eating for six days starting Christmas. It will be one of the toughest challenges this year of 2005. I don't know if you guys have done this before, but i'm going to try to starve for six days. It's for two reasons, i'm setting a challenge for myself and also because i'm fasting. Wish me luck, and i'll be posting updates every day.

Wish me luck.

e-mail: bbqeffect@yahoo.com

Last edited:

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure u drink liquids though, or else you may suffer dehydration.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude fasting is rough I tried fasting for four days, I gotta tell you it isnt easy I went through so many emotions I felt weak like ive had no energy, it was a rollercoaster ride, before you fast I suggest you prepare with some raw fruits and vegetables. I heard its dangerous if you go for more than a week. If this is your first time fasting try juice fasting first then go for water fasting some other time cause your body is going to need the vitamins. Good luck

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic
It's for two reasons, i'm setting a challenge for myself and also because i'm fasting. Wish me luck, and i'll be posting updates every day.
Why are you fasting?

I have done 10 days fasting (water only).
Well, a good thing is after 1-2 days you don't want to eat anymore. Bad things (from my experience) you feel like you have no energy and a bit dizzy.
And if you see food, go the kitchen etc it is not going to be good.

After 10th days my cheeks become very concave and my coworker started asking "What's it with you?"

Anyway, the toughest thing is after 4-5 day I didn't have energy to properly function at work and walk a lot (which I had to do).
So I had to quit.

Good luck man!

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Six Days

Originally posted by al77
Why are you fasting?

I have done 10 days fasting (water only).
Well, a good thing is after 1-2 days you don't want to eat anymore. Bad things (from my experience) you feel like you have no energy and a bit dizzy.
And if you see food, go the kitchen etc it is not going to be good.

After 10th days my cheeks become very concave and my coworker started asking "What's it with you?"

Anyway, the toughest thing is after 4-5 day I didn't have energy to properly function at work and walk a lot (which I had to do).
So I had to quit.

Good luck man!
Holy crap man why would you want to fast for 10 days? That just nuts.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! send me a pm if your thinking of doing a fasting sooner or later , Ill make a thread just like the one about masterbation but this time only for fasting. well post about our experiences,comments and give some support. im thinking of fasting and I might start in about 1 or 2 months.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you could take man made chemicals that are still awaiting people to call in sick, or eat some weird ass bark from trees that flushes your system of even tapeworms.

Fasting is cool though, kind of like bleeding air out of old home heating systems.

I never lost much energy when I fasted before, just had some rough times without energy... I kinda cheated, I still smoked and toked

I'm on board bro... I love group meetings...

COME ON EVERYBODY LET'S ALL DRINK THE KOOL AID!!!

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-Update

There won't be any events taking place on Christmas, so fasting will begin today.

Last edited:

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** fasting... I love food.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Six Days

Originally posted by Emperiorjack
Holy crap man why would you want to fast for 10 days? That just nuts.
Why do you think I wanted to fast? You prolly think I didn't have anything to do? LOL

This is a natural method of cleansing your body and curing some problems. I have a hay fever allergy and wanted to cure it.

Actually 10 days is not really enough, anything from 20-40 days of fasting can bring some good effects. They auther of thebook I read recommended two session of 25 days to cure an allergy.

Unfortunately I was weak, I did it only for 10 days, so I didn't have much effect.

Although with regard to allergies if I fast only for 2 days, my hay fever allergy is gone till next year.
Some other natural cures are apple cider vinegar and vitamin C.
Instaed of taking pills for several months I just drink some very dilluted apple cider vinegar for a day or two, and the allergy is gone. Same, but weaker effect can be attained by eating 7-10g of vitamin C daily.

Anyone who have some similar allergies and does not like taking pills should try something of these there natural remedies.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
I don't think it is a good idea, especially for that long of a time.

If you want to detox yourself, eat a lot of fiber, drink a lot of water, and avoid what you consider to be bad foods. You could also try different herbal concoctions. http://healthyherbs.about.com/od/basicsforbeginners/a/detox1_3.htm
This is called "maintaining"more than "cleansing".

I am assumeing you have never tried fasting, correct? Then there is a huge difference between what you think and what it really is. The people who tried it, report some very good result and I, myself got somehting very good out of it.

The main problem is it is very hard to maintain everything you do while fasting, since you feel relatively low in terms of energy.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
I don't think it is a good idea, especially for that long of a time. If you want to detox yourself, eat a lot of fiber, drink a lot of water, and avoid what you consider to be bad foods. You could also try different herbal concoctions. http://healthyherbs.about.com/od/basicsforbeginners/a/detox1_3.htm

I wish you the best. Merry Christmas.
Agreed.

And Happy New Year.