Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Siuation With previous oneitis

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
People may or maynot remember me talking about a previous situation with a oneitis recently back at the time I would have considered myself having the big one but after examing the situation closely and realizing that I act and feel diffrently around her, I came to the conslusion that I did. It has somewhat faded away but not 100% I still have some feelings for her. Anyway.

For the most part I've been ignoring her these days, save for the few hi's if we happen to cross paths and the is like 3-5 feet from each other. Anyway, recently after church she saw me coming home with some chineese in hand and she rolled down her window to say "I comming for mines just now" now usually I would have droped some serious CF on that to the likes of I have somthing special 4 u but, at the time I wasn't really taking her on so she had already passes before I could say anything. anyway. Taday after church the youths were hanging around outside like we usally do. She was sitting with a couple girlfriends, I was hanging with my Bro's and some friends, she was looking over but I paid her no atention. After a while her friends left so she got up and walked over to this guys who used to like her but has long time nexted her, the guy is a serious player I know him well. She was engaging him but evry so often glancing over at me who was behing her and another person behind her, so as we say in Trinidad "she was real peaking" afterward another guy whose intrested came over to her, Him I'm not worried about cause he's an AFC but anyway this time I was getting anoyed so I just went to another chick friend of mine and engaged her to kill some time.

Now here's the thing, almost evrytime we engage in conversation I always have to engage, either she's really shy or really stuck up, I was expecting that she would have this time but, well whatever. AT the moments she's not I would say the next list but on what I would call the not right now possible next list. Anyway, seems like she's begging for attention from me, In her own subtle 'feminin' way. Anyway as I see it I have three choices

*1 continue ignoring her untill she engages me first
*2 Give her a hi how u doing and then a conversation close
*3 Actually engage her for a lil while

U see I don't want to seem to snobish, which is what I think of people when they act like this, so I'm wondering if to engage her, just to see what her intentions are any avice PIMPs.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, if you want her, approach her and ask for her number. If you don't, next.

Izza

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats just the thing I'm not sure If I want her again. She has some nice qualities that I like and then some that I don't. The thing is I've already feeled her out. She likes to do **** that makes me jealous but then get's jealous herself when I talk to other chicks. Plus I have other love intrest that I'm considering taking up with but then, there's just somthing about her. I don't know.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, it's confusing eh? It's hard to know how much you like her, and whether she's worth it or not. I definitely understand how you feel.

I don't know much about you Pimp, but if you're looking for advice, I would put it in one of two categories. There are two possible reasons why you're interest isn't very high, but that you still want her:

1.) You demand too much. People on this board tell you to go out and seek your dreams, and they're right to do so, but sometimes people go too far. Since some people fear intimacy they seek unrealistic perfection in others (an unfair perfection they usually demand of themselves).

The difference between high standards and seeking unrealistic perfection is all in your heart: if you're looking for true love, you're probably being realistic. If you're terrified, you might want to think about why intimacy scares you. Again, PIMP, I doubt this is you, I'm just throwing it out there.

2.) You're not too interested in this girl, but you want her because there's nobody better, or you like her a little but not enough. In this case, your problem is loving and trusting yourself enough to know that you can do better than this girl. Although she is wonderful, and might make someone very happy, consider that she may not be the girl for you, and let her go in peace. You might miss her a bit, and you might regret seeking someone else - these feelings are very natural, and are necessary to deal with in order to find someone better. Again, PIMP, I have no idea what describes your situation, but I hope this helps.

It's never easy to either let people in our lives, or to let them go. Whichever is your situation, I really do not envy it. Best of luck, and God bless.

Izza