“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Situation...

Bloodsport

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
A few months ago I was at a clothing store, and the girl working at the register caught my attention. When I went to pay for my stuff, I said "hi" and smiled. She didn't say anything, and didn't look at me once when she was ringing my stuff up. Her behavior led me to assume that there was no interest on her part. Maybe I was right, but for all I know she just wasn't in the mood or had one of those b*tch exteriors and needed more of a hint.

So how do you make something out of nothing when the girl isn't giving the guy anything to work with? Especially in a situation like that when the girl was working?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Why are you putting too much importance on this particular bird? If you like her too much, you might already be operating from the wrong frame of mind. There's alwaysthe chance she wasn't interested, but FVCK HER, that still doesn't give her the rigth to be rude to you or anyone else, specially at the job.

With that being said, try something different. Bust her on her rude behaviour. You got nothing to loose, and it will communicate a lot more than you trying to get her approval. Slap her out of her reality. This is a ballsy approach, but sometimes that's what it takes, since they are used to guys trying to be nice to them in order to strike up conversations; which is why she probably avoids eye contact, conversations with most guys while she's working.

Try talking to her again, and see how she responds to you. If she responds normal, then it might have been a bad day, etc. If she blows you off again, you can call her on it, and maybe even do some ****y/funny.

You: Excuse me, can I ask you something?
Her: What?
You: Are you always rude to customers? (Or just get shy and intimdated by extremely sexy men, etc.)

At this point you'll have her attention and there's a good chance she'll want to know what you mean by that. She might be shocked and a lot of times they'll try to be nice once they recognize they are not being too friendly; after all it is a customer service job she is doing.
 

Bloodsport

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I should clarify...

I should clarify...I was just using her as an example. I didn't mean her in particular, I meant in a situation like that when the girl's interest is not there or not there yet.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Yes, no employee who's paid to be nice shoud get away with being rude to customers who spend money at the facility. Good to know that you are not worrying about one particular girl.
 

Bloodsport

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Yeah, she never bothered me, the situation itself did.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Just let it go. There are girls that don't like us. We're going to have to deal with that. :eek: I know.. It's hard to accept. In fact, even when somebody DOES like us, they may be having a really shytty day, or they might have no energy to deal with you at that point. Don't take it personally; don't try to 'change' things. Just accept it. That's why I recommend meeting women in social settings, rather than places of work. However, of course if a woman on the job makes it known to you that she's into you, or if she is receptive to you, you shouldn't count her out.
 
Top